• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stand up Comedy Tier List

Spire

III
BRoomer
David Cross is who I was looking for in top tier, I found him, and I am pleased. Good job.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
jimmy fallon is by far the most unfunny late night host, if im wrong please dont correct me cuz id rather not know who is less funny than that utterly boring piece of human garbage

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It saddens me that Bill Cosby has been reduced to the words "jello pudding." Has anyone who uses that in reference to him ever actually seen his standup act? Because it is hilarious.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Tops for me, in no particular order:

Chris Rock
George Lopez
Russel Peters
Bernie Mac
Chris Tucker

..and IMO Dane Cook is overrated...jokes are all the same vulgar boring ish.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
does eddie murphy have more than 2 specials? i heard he kind of thought of doing another one way back in like 2006 but haven't heard anything about it since.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So no one is interested in Irish comedians no?

They are honestly amongst the funniest in the world.

DARA O'BRIAIN people check him out!

Billy Connolly is also amazingly funny.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Too bad Boondock Saints 2 was probably the worst film I've ever seen......seriously.

The 1st one was awesome though.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
these tiers suck. there's like nobody in the middle. it's either top or they just suck. i'm pretty sure there are good comics that aren't top tier quite yet.

Peeze

Smash Master
no malcolm's in the middle. Bill Cosby is not middle tier. You are the only person in the thread who thinks so. put him in top before i eat myself.

otg

Smash Master
I haven't read this whole thread, but the fact that you have Bill Hicks on top is enough for me to agree with this list. ..... Actually as I look down I disagree, but Bill Hicks on top == I approve.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
No Robin Williams?
"awww so sad fo him"

I laughed hard at Chappelle the fish eating....ROFL

i remember listening to Cosby in a computer class during my lessons. Chicken heart got me a detention because I couldnt stop laughing. Lasted a good 8 min.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
no malcolm's in the middle. Bill Cosby is not middle tier. You are the only person in the thread who thinks so. put him in top before i eat myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHpUMCrnUNE&feature=related

oooh you can see his soul actually being sucked from his body

I haven't read this whole thread, but the fact that you have Bill Hicks on top is enough for me to agree with this list. ..... Actually as I look down I disagree, but Bill Hicks on top == I approve.
the top tier isn't in any particular order, other than bill hicks is at the top obviously.

Top Bottom