• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Can I ask, what is the point of this thread exactly?
lol, this is the Kirby support thread. XD

The first one, the leader left us. Now YinYang.ERROR is the new leader and is creating a web site for the Kirby supporters so they can sign in to be a member of this group. He will tell you all that he's doing.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
No, I mean, what's the point. Obviously just by playing as Kirby you'll be supporting him and advancing his metagame. As far as I can tell this is just a "Post here if you like Kirby" thread, which seems rather pointless.
Now I see what you mean. Well just about all the character threads are doing this so far, so we mind as well right? But I'm sure this thread will be more than just saying we just support our favroite star warrior becasue we like him. It will be more than that, I dont' know how more yet.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Been a Kirby main since Kirby's Dreamland for the Game Boy! :p

Hehe, count me in! I might not be one of the best Kirby mains in Melee, but I'm definitely going for becoming a pro Kirby in Brawl.

/joins

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Uhhhh. So far I just redid the words on my banner. I'll make a sig friendly one soon =).

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Huge Announcement: I, we, created a forum for the alatus-Sceptrum. I added a section for all their allies. Since your one of them, you can talt there.

heres the link:

Alatus-Sceptrum Forum

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
SWEET! I love Talting!!!!!!!!

No, I mean, what's the point. Obviously just by playing as Kirby you'll be supporting him and advancing his metagame. As far as I can tell this is just a "Post here if you like Kirby" thread, which seems rather pointless.

Aw come on Reaper it's just for fun, plus Kirby players will get to know eachother more, and get to learn eachother's secrets.

And I am still working on that drawing... <_<

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
You right-click them, and a menu should appear. On the menu, go down to properties. and it will show you a URL. Just copy that and then put it in

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
I like the idea of a Kirby fanclub but I'm just a total noob when it comes to being creative and interactive like those banners and such, which btw are really cool. I'd be happy to join if I could help out in any way.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
What happened to T!mmy? I thought he was going to make 2 banners/sigs for us so he could be admin.

Do to our leader leaving us back at the Pink Puffball Pals, I decided to put together this group.
Please fix the word due please

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Once Brawl is released in the US I'll start asking for your guys Friend codes. Just so we have a list of them.
Great idea, this also sees who is a pro at Kirby and so on instead of just knowing pros that record they matchs. I never once recorded my matchs so nobody knows how I play in Brawl yet, I like it that way until the game releases. :chuckle:

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had wireless internet. I really want to face you guys in brawl =(. Plus, someone mesteriously knocked my wii over really badly and I ahve to get it fixed.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Major Update!
Website at 95%

to do:
1. Auto Sign up code
2. Member List integration with auto sign up code.

tell me what you think.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Your work alway's impress me YinYang.ERROR. So far so good. If only I can make some idea's for my Air Ride Thread....

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I want to join too! (>")>

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Yay so I'm a member. Thank you very much YinYang.Error. Kirby was my main in 64 and Melee (though I had to 2nd main Fox when facing Marths). Brawl, well I haven't played it yet so I can't say for certain but most likely main Kirby, I'll remove myself from the Star Warriors if I somehow find a new main, its a new game, hopefully not. I love Kirby.

I don't think I'll make a sig. My answer is no but if I do I'll tell you.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Well it's nice to see this actually seems to keep on existing, instead of the pink puffball pals which died out pretty quickly.

I'm so glad to see an improved Kirby in Brawl...
Kirby mains shall have their revenge!

Great job on the site btw, YinYang, it's pretty neat, awesome!

Top Bottom