• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
The Sucking Slash (my personal crappy name for it)
Lol, Sucking Slash...

Sonic, go look around the Dedede boards and try to find the thread, or you can PM me if you don't find it. I don't want to mention it directly here, as there may be Ike mains lurking.... >_>

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
I'd like to be on this Kirby-fan-list something too. I'm almost certain about co-maining (if that's a word) him and he's just to cute to not use x3
His combo abilities also appeal to me =)

Are you guys going to have an own forum in the future? Since there is something like a moderator rank and I don't seem to see a forum yet... (I might be blind though)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me at Brawler1432 on Smash Boards (you can post it here, but I may not see it), no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I would love to join thats awesome i will make a banner tommarow for Blue kirby! and add star warrior is that cool?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hm... I say we join the Clan Tournament. Who wants to go? x] I think Reaper would be the best to fight for us.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Hm... I say we join the Clan Tournament. Who wants to go? x] I think Reaper would be the best to fight for us.

sounds like fun, I say yes. However... I think that the person that represents us should be chosen by a mini tournament. The people that can sign-up for this mini-tournament have to meet a certain standard, and should have displayed a high level knowledge of Playing as Kirby competitively.

When:
The Min-Tournament will be held (4/12/08)

People that COULD apply:

* the administrator or mods of Star Warriors
* high level competitive players (Like T!Mmy and the The Pink Reaper)
* people whom have over 500 posts
* people whom have provided useful knowledge to the Kirby Boards.
* People whom have proved their skills via Video.

if you meet any of the former requirement feel free to register.

To apply for the Mini-Tournament:

Just leave your name and friend code here.

The Prize:
You will be the person selected to represent the Star Warriors in the Clan tournament.

Registered Tournament Players:

1. YinYang.Error: 0259-0014-5141
2. Super Drybones: 3523-1781-4138

3. Maraphy: 2664-1776-8524
4. GeorgeTHPS: 3609-0695-2056

5. PIMPSLAP: 2492-4077-1317
6. Plasmaexe: 4725-7623-7743

7. Cereal Rabbit: 2148-7838-7606
8. Sejita: 4124-4913-9699

-

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Good idea yin
mini tournament shall prove to be much fun

woops forgot to add my number thingy

Super Drybones: 3523-1781-4138

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
OMG AND NOT ME?

I wonder why I've never been seen here to a somewhat acknowlegable Kirby on this board. I mean I've play a lot of good people in the region and beaten them. Oh well, I guess I'll need to upload a video to boost my reputation.

CEREAL RABBIT >>>>> PINK REAPER HWA HA HA HA HA

Brawl FC is in my profile.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
A fast idea to get out of trouble. Good job!
The better player tells the truth.

Oh anyways...

=Tournament Registration=
Brawl FC: 2148-7838-7606
WiFi Nickname: Alice or C.Rab

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How long have I've been gone. O_o. I would already be Wifi if comcast didn't eff up my internet >_>. Sooo, when is this tournament going to be?

Sejita

Smash Cadet
Well I haven't been on the boards long, and I'm unable to really take videos (at least not unless I play a timed match) so could I possibly play someone who can judge to see whether I can enter the mini-tournament? I've played T1MMY, and beat him once (pretty stoked, haha)...so I dunno. Let me know.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Gime about a week and i will get some star warrior sigs up cool or do i have to go thru a process or something?

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Well I haven't been on the boards long, and I'm unable to really take videos (at least not unless I play a timed match) so could I possibly play someone who can judge to see whether I can enter the mini-tournament? I've played T1MMY, and beat him once (pretty stoked, haha)...so I dunno. Let me know.
Hmmm, I will play you when I have some time... maybe Friday >.>
if not me then maybe one of the mods could play you.
Possibility of joining the Mini tournament is high right now as there is not a lot of people signed up.

Gime about a week and i will get some star warrior sigs up cool or do i have to go thru a process or something?
Just post them here when you are done with them, and I will add them to the first post. =)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
oh ok i will try to get one of each color if it's possible my friend and i can make 1 each every 20 minutes and they look alright thise sig is his creation the one in my sig area like it?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Cereal Rabbits right, he beat me just now. He's way better. Go him.
Sorry, I just haven't seen Cereal Rabbit in a while, I forgot about him xD

Anywho, speaking of competitive people like T!mmy, I haven't seen him either, and how come he has a Dedede pic in his profile? D:

Btw, count me in the Mini-Tourny. 2664-1776-8524

KSUkid

Smash Apprentice
When is the mini-tourney planned for again?
If there's room (which it looks to be filling fast), would anyone mind testing me? I don't have any reliable recording devices (quite the same situation as Sejita there :p)

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
I'd like sign up and yeah I'd like to play some of you, or whoever is judging for the mini-tourney x_X. And yeah I don't have any good recording device either <__<. Plus it looks like more people are needed ><.

6footninja

Smash Ace
Finally! A chance to join a Kirby oriented group! Add me my friend, ive been maining Kirby for so long now. It'd be a shame for me not to be able to participate with you guys!
Don't wanna seem like im imposing, so once its confirmed im in, ill begin working on some banners

6footninja

Smash Ace
Also, I own a Dazzle video recording device ( I used to use it for Halo ). Once I get it working on my new laptop I can play the role for recording.

Doulhalt the Brave

Smash Cadet
Uhh, hey guys, I am relatively new to this site and I main Kirby myself. I wouldn't mind having some matches and seeing how I do against you guys :)

Just in case anyone wants to talk: aim = Doulhalt

Top Bottom