• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
hey knux do you think you can show a picture of a black and white kirby doing his down taunt? I wanna make that my new avatar. I couldnt find a way to send a pic to my email so i couldnt get one :(

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
no, blue kirby is where its at. hes got better mindgames.
What? xD

In Smash 64, I always played Blue, but in Melee I started playing just regular Kirby. Now in Brawl, I'm starting to use Black and White Kirby a lot.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Blue Kirby pwns i did not get to the tourny i didn't have 100 bucks for gas!!!! lol next for sure i will win.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
i too didnt get to go unfortunately. My car is in the shop and i dont have a ride. T_T

But what i did manage to do is make a new sig that i didnt get pissed because im picky. :S

what do yall think? :D Very artistic-y imo.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Thx appreciate it. Im makin about 3 or 4 star warriors sigs right now, and ill prolly post them at the end of the night. Im still working on my masterpiece banner with metaknight w/o his mask and kirby w/ his metaknight's sword. Its taking me so long to finish cause i need to get the colors and costume in sync w/ each other so it doesnt look like crap. Its taking me 2 days and counting to finish. ;_;

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Wait... seriously? I thought you were joking before. I thought they were all the same except for color.

Trace_User500

Smash Apprentice
I think he is joking, but that would be very cool. I play pink, so I guess I should use smashes more often.
Oh, and which kirby games are 02 and the animal friends in? I was so sure it was 64...
EDIT:why isn't dream land 3 on VC

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
no, blue kirby is where its at. hes got better mindgames.
I love this quote. XD

This may sound wieird, but my Brawl CD had just got scraches from the side of the CD and now it has disc errors..... and I only had the U.S. copy for more than a month. DX

I guess as soon as I get a new copy, (or repair that disc), I will be online playing Brawl once again. Sucks to be me..... D:

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i too didnt get to go unfortunately. My car is in the shop and i dont have a ride. T_T

But what i did manage to do is make a new sig that i didnt get pissed because im picky. :S

what do yall think? :D Very artistic-y imo.
my good friend and he's bro won 1st and 2nd there he best smashers in texas i play them alot with kirby.:)
Blue kirby also has the ability to blend in FD:)

Moosecalibur

Smash Apprentice
I'll join, I mained kirby in SSB, and I've returned back to my "pink" origins since he was so cool back then, and he still is.

Also it's fun to kick peoples' ***** with him (trust me, it's the same feeling as Jiggs) since you're just a tiny round ball of PWNAGE!!!!!

Kirby :uzi: :sniper: Ike/any other powerhouse

(Pure Wreckage!)

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I'll join the star warriors if you guys will accept me. Although i'd probably get ***** by half the people here.

So anyways the main reason i came here was for help. How the hell do you beat the beast that is Olimar? The Olimar i want to beat in particular is really campy and just spams his sideb, grab and forward smash. I think i just suck cause he's so **** predictable. I can never get close to him, so i can 't do anything. The only thing that really works is final cutter spam. But it's still basically impossible to land the final blow.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
...why am I just now chekcing this thread out....lol I'll join, Kirby is by far one of the most formiddible characters in Brawl. I quite enjoy how he excells at low % combos, and then KOs the enemy shortly after. fun fun fun

obachuka

Smash Cadet
I'll join please :)
I'm not too great, so I recently got an account here to learn more.

KSUkid

Smash Apprentice
Yo. Any way I could join in? I've been maining Kirby ever since the N64 days, and even through the Melee times (which were tough aside from a plethora of gimping, suicides, and owning unlearnéd players), and now it seems there's a great comeback.

Do I need any sort of proving, or is it just "come on in"? :p

Listerine

Smash Apprentice
I LOEV DITTO MATCHES /sarcasm

Anyways, may I join in? I love Kirby because he's so easy to use, and copying abilities give Kirby 100s of strategies.

Kirby is my most used main, I use him 50% out of all my mains (sig). He's my favorite because of his flexibility of techs.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
So anyways the main reason i came here was for help. How the hell do you beat the beast that is Olimar? The Olimar i want to beat in particular is really campy and just spams his sideb, grab and forward smash. I think i just suck cause he's so **** predictable. I can never get close to him, so i can 't do anything. The only thing that really works is final cutter spam. But it's still basically impossible to land the final blow.
well i have played like one person that was decent at olimar and yeah i had no clue what to do :dizzy: hes so different from any character... lol i started doing well against olimar by killing all the pikmin he threw at me and then dash attacked into him and started using aerials on him. i think with olimar you just have to patient with your approaches and avoid those **** grabs. also try to watch his pikmin if hes a really good olimar they will tend to use specific pikmin for specific situations... obviously not ALWAYS but certain pikmin are better at certain things... like the white ones **** you if they are thrown on you but die really easy... purple ones can stun when thrown and have really strong but shortrange smashes... blue ones have uber grabs and 2nd best aerials if i remember right... red have good smashes... and yellow are the best aerials... yea something like that but personally i dont do too well against olimar either :(

i need more experience playing every character lol i hate going to a tourny and playing a char youve never played before and like not have a clue what to do... stupid uncommon characters (like kirby XD)
also metaknight seems to just outprioritize EVERYTHING i can do as kirby... though i laugh at when a metaknight player doesnt kill my kirby til like 150% and i kill him at like 62% :laugh:

anyways main reason im here can i join? :)

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, The Star Warriors have branched out and have opened up in yet another location.
The new location is AllisBrawl.com, the direct link to the group is http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=399

Remember you must have an AllisBrawl account to join, the group is moderated so you may not get in as soon as you sign up for it, chances are though if you are already a member of The Star Warriors you WILL get it.

-YinYang.ERROR

Top Bottom