• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Rollo

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join please. I'm not to good yet, but I aspire to become great with our pink friend.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Smiley, did you say you wanted another picture? I can get you an Olimar Kirby cooking, If you want. Red Kirby, of course.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
That would be great. I also have a pretty cool picture im putting in there as well. After that i can start making the sigs for people.
i can do sigs too if people are interested. i made my own, im in the middle of a comission by h1roshi, and ive been doing banners for every smasher in central indy, lol

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
How can I join this clan? I'm a pro Kirby Player from Brazil, i constantly see the Kirby forum section, but my account was (mysteriously) locked, now that my account was unlocked, i can finally post here!

if there isn't parameter to join, i would like to enter =]

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Likewise, this is like a Star Warrior Kirby Crew were talkin about???

oh and arcanejazz, can u make a sig of Blue Olimar Kirby next to my existing Gonzo picture???

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Those pics were supposed to be for Smiley... since I offered Olimar pics and he/she (You never know) said Sure. Sorry for creating a standstill.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Is this going to be an online or local match, because online makes us wanna shout.

Throw our hands up and shou--

Nvm...

KSUkid

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can someone play a quick match with me? lol
I just got a new ISP and I need to check how much lag I'm gonna get if we do these PR matches. (w/anyone doesn't prove anything...)

obachuka

Smash Cadet
Hey can I join this group? I made another request a long time ago, but I guess it got buried away by other posts. Although, I'm more active on AllisBrawl than on here.
Please and thank you ^,^

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
O.O
ooooo can i join i am a kirby lover
he dances 4 u!!
<(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> ^(^.^)>

pm and/or add me if i can join ur clan

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Some how, it's hard for my Computer to got to that site. But than again, my internet router is very slow so I guess that's it. I'll make acount as soon as I can get in. I hope I get a faster router so I can play Brawl faster. ^_^;

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
this isnt about brawl but it seems u guys like kirby outside of brawl 2 so......
do u no if they are making a kirby adventure for gamecube or wii.....look at this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yy2l5BSBSL0
looks bad *** right?

edit kirby is a bad @$$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpVULlSxeEQ&amp;feature=related
in a good way!! =)
Well, yeah it was supposed to be for the GC, but then it was canceled since the GC died and the Wii would have better graphics. My friend says that it is supposed to be scheduled for release in Japan sometime Q4 this year, or maybe next year. (And he has a connection with Nintendo) However, many people are believing that it was canceled altogether. We don't have any proof that either of these assumptions are correct, and we'll just have to wait and see.

Hope this answers your questions Sparkle. (Kira means Sparkle in Japanese =D)

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
Well, yeah it was supposed to be for the GC, but then it was canceled since the GC died and the Wii would have better graphics. My friend says that it is supposed to be scheduled for release in Japan sometime Q4 this year, or maybe next year. (And he has a connection with Nintendo) However, many people are believing that it was canceled altogether. We don't have any proof that either of these assumptions are correct, and we'll just have to wait and see.

Hope this answers your questions Sparkle. (Kira means Sparkle in Japanese =D)
thx i hope its not canceled!! i cant w8, till then im gonna get my favorite kirby game 4 the N64 on my wii kirby 64 and the crystal shards!!

and kira was supposed 2 b from deathnote

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
There has also been a lot of speculation that Kirby Wii will be presented at E3. Hopefully America won't have to wait for it too long after the japanese release

BullseyeXD

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I put in a post to see if I could join earlier.. just wanted to see what happened.
Can I still join?

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
...................so can i join ur clan??, i can understand a no since im a complete stranger and uve never even seen me play but plz respond, thx!!

Top Bottom