• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starchaser Project Official Topic

Metà

Smash Master
It's really nice to see combo videos like this that lack 'filler' combos. By keeping it short, you keep only the best combos. Great work : D

Starchaser.Project

Smash Rookie
This time i´m not here to bring a new video, I ´m here to let all know that I enjoy and love my project from deep inside my soul¡¡¡
Thanks guys for follow and enjoy the making of this videos with us, but invictus is probably the last chapter of the project, due to personal problems and obligations, anyway, I have to express my gratitude to all the people around the world that follow the project.

See ya guys in another life, I love this game like no other ( maybe the zelda series is my first favorite from chilhood) but I gained a lot of unforgetable moments and met a lot of special people, thanks to SSB and Nintendo.

StarChaser Project is over.

But this time I will not erase the videos of Youtube, for all the people that enjoy StarChaser... And for the ones that get the message that we try to show out with the project...

Play for FUN.

[MaGuS out]

Starchaser.Project

Smash Rookie
We are back!

Life is not smash but this would be empty without it!

Suddenly we said the project was over, because we just had some problems (again)... but our way always leads us to overcome anything that stops in front of us, and this was not the exception - we are back and as we promissed the project will be even better!

We love this project more than you think and we are planning to do it something unique, something never seen before but only the time will say...

Meanwhile, we give you this "CelericuS", we hope you enjoy it!

Anything you want to tell us, please let us know! ;)

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Amazing videos! great job with the 4th one. Since you guys live in mexico you should come to Genesis II, idk where in Mexico you guys are but it would be cool to see you there

Starchaser.Project

Smash Rookie
Hi again!
We are happy to see your comments, it's nice to see that you like the way we play...
Stay tuned because in these vacations we will have enough free time for at least, a new video.
Thank you guys!
Take care.

Starchaser's out

@takieddine: Usually, KAI- plays with pikachu and falco, and KRIS- is who plays with Link! =)

Starchaser.Project

Smash Rookie
Serphirs: Songs name plz!! (or group! plz)
Now downloadable from youtube video description the mix we made for the chapter IV CelerituS.
Due to copyrights and other issues, the information it´s on the mp3 file, that I recorded at 320 kbps for you to enjoy it. :)

Thanks everybody for posting, we apreciate every comment and opinion for future videos.

[-K MaGuS]

Serphirs

Smash Rookie

Now downloadable from youtube video description the mix we made for the chapter IV CelericuS.
Due to copyrights and other issues, the information it´s on the mp3 file, that I recorded at 320 kbps for you to enjoy it. :)

Thanks everybody for posting, we apreciate every comment and opinion for future videos.

[-K MaGuS]
Oh! Thanks a lot!! =D
Btw, I really hope you guys continue doing more epic vids!

Banks

Smash Hero
I just figured out that these existed, and they were very entertaining. I couldn't help but run some of the crazier clips back.

People are so ridiculous at this game, I'm hoping that some of this stuff will eventually become the norm as people work on their 2012 pocket Link. Well, before the apocalypse I mean.

Anyways, I'm gonna go practice with my brethren in the hidden basement of the Grand Mason Lodge.
#illuminati

Top Bottom