• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
^ Wanna team with me, lul. We can play some friendlies to find out if I am good enough. I know the game, its just the execution part.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
kk so. i MIGHT need a melee partner. dunno yet.

and. my luigi can beat yorus now grmo. wel find out i guess saterday.

but if coolhat comes im screwed lololol.
Let's see if it can beat my Mewtwo. A character I actually practice and therefore beating would hold some meaning. :chuckle:

lol jks, Luigi ditto for lolz will be necessary.

See if you can erase that time I 0-death combo'd you and you got like 11% on me over 4 stocks.

ACTUALLY ON THAT NOTE, I AM GOING TO GO PRACTICE LUIGI NOW

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

VICTORY WILL BE HAS

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
MEWTWO DITTO. YES. I've been practicing mewtwo all day...

Does anyone play Magic: The Gathering? I'll bring my deck. It's T1.5

Also, does anyone play 3rd Strike? I haven't played in a while and I'd love to.

Can't wait to get there, see everyone tomorrow or the day after ^_^

Desh

Smash Ace
idk,
tbh jay, i think ur luigi might be better than his at this point.
i may be wrong,
but you would think that for the almost-year hes been gone, he'd be rusty,
and u've been improving pretty quickly.

in all seriousness it might be close. O_o

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

One of my freinds does hes supposed to be really good so ill tell him to bring his deck, and do you play capcom vs snk 2 because if anyone wants to play it for fun i'll bring it.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I can but only really on general fighter knowledge I've only played it a handful of times :3

I'll play just about any fighter ^.^

ESPECIALLY PUZZLE FIGHTER (POCKET FIGHTER) WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT IT'S SO AMAZING.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Current housing list for my house:
- Jeffman (Saturday night)
- Europhoria
- Idea
- Stos
- wilkins
- Afro Chris
- Afro's Friend
- KirbyKaze
- C 3
- Bam
- Kage
- Anonymous Quebec player 1

Have I missed anyone?
Me. MSN Remember?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
k, so I can bring MvC2, CvS2, 3s. Only problem is that I don't play CvS2 or MvC2, so I don't have complete data. Yes fail, i know. So does anyone have a ps2 memory card with data that they can let me copy?

Unless there is mame emulation for MvC2 and CvS2? Because I was only going to bring my laptop with 3s and SF2T.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
D.B who might come, actually MLGs Halo 3 and ****. I think he is one of the top in Canada.

That is one of the reasons why he doesn't play smash much anymore. I am sure he'd have some fun with that :D

EDIT: GGXX AC

I.B

Smash Lord
^ lol, I was gonna bring that up but I wanted him to do it himself. Also, he's probably coming to this.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
D.B who might come, actually MLGs Halo 3 and ****. I think he is one of the top in Canada.

That is one of the reasons why he doesn't play smash much anymore. I am sure he'd have some fun with that :D

EDIT: GGXX AC
Yeah same as my bro. I mean i'm really good at halo if he could bring a setup for it or I can i'd face him.

I.B

Smash Lord
Lol, that would have been funny if they set it up and he randomly came in and head-shotted a million times and whatever other crazy crap he does. :bee:
You just see Jamal and their whole crew emerge and they start ******. :bee:

D.B

Smash Ace
I wish there was some halo 3 : [ I am beast at it

I'll play Guilty Gear (which one :3).

I'll also play some Halo 3 :D

I play lots of games &_& =)
Yeah same as my bro. I mean i'm really good at halo if he could bring a setup for it or I can i'd face him.
MMing anyone in halo MLG games and maps. I might be able to bring a setup but you'd have to bring your controllers and i can't really bring a tv so someone else will have too

If anyone wants to play with me online

XxproblemxxX

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
MMing anyone in halo MLG games and maps. I might be able to bring a setup but you'd have to bring your controllers and i can't really bring a tv so someone else will have too

If anyone wants to play with me online

XxproblemxxX
kk i'll bring a controller, and I think there will be more than enough tvs. do you play bumper jumper?
btw i'll do 10-20 dollar mm

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
So you can confirm upto 2 more people coming from Guelph, for a total of 3.

The only way left to make it is to convince my parents to let me drive on the 401 for the first time lol...

Fun.

hubble

Smash Ace
Hellz yeah, this tournament is so close!

Hype!

We must hit 100 pages before this thing starts btw or else it'll be a darn shame.

D.B

Smash Ace
kk i'll bring a controller, and I think there will be more than enough tvs. do you play bumper jumper?
btw i'll do 10-20 dollar mm
I don't play bumper jumper I used to do the claw but i like normal better so yeah. We'll talk later on live or something lets not interrupt the forum talk

Sanu

Smash Champion

Dude, if you actually took offense to what I/We said... XFD. I think you're more chill than that though.. amirite?

SENDING MY ADDRESS TO HOUSEES ASAP

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't care. It was just odd to get jumped on like that... :/

You'll see when I get there... I'm chill I don't stay angry and if I am mad I'll let you know :p

idea

Smash Master
hi dzenan =D

josh - send to me too, if you haven't added me to that list yet =P although i assume i'll be busing over with everyone else when the tournament ends, or whatever they're doing.

Sanu

Smash Champion
What makes you guys think you'll be playing Halo? It's a Melee tournament. Play Halo online on your own time.
We kind of have an excess amount of TVs <.<; One setup won't be a problem.

Kyle: You've been on the list for ages now, lol.

Grmo

Smash Champion
eh I dunno. While on one hand I think it's polite to ask the TOs before talking about bringing **** and hooking it up, they're your TVs mostly so I can't do anything about it. However, don't expect to be able to kick people playing Smash off to hook it up unless it's your TV, because then it gets back to me and people are like "why did you let them kick us off?". At least explain that it's your TV. Also, avoid hooking anything up until the events are finished.

With that said, don't hook up too many at once, since that would be very exclusive to many people who don't play those games and are only there for smash. I'll limit things to only one setup per game, and no more than probably 4 of them. Again, since setups will vary from planned to the actual presence of them on saturday, I'll ask you to consult with me or Jeffman on the day of the tournament before actually setting things up. With that said, go right ahead.

Long story short, don't get in the way of or exclude smash players, since they're there to play smash and not numerous other fighting games or Halo. If we're clear on that, then I don't see a problem.

idea

Smash Master
josh - k good. just seemed like you were missing me in your list posts <_<

is ally still housing with you? cause you sent it to him too...

edit: a lot of people act very differently on the internet. the impersonality of it lets them be a different person, fulfilling needs or wants they normally wouldn't.

for instance, irl there's no way for me to replace my face with screenshots from super mario rpg. that would be so cool.

Sanu

Smash Champion

edit: a lot of people act very differently on the internet. the impersonality of it lets them be a different person, fulfilling needs or wants they normally wouldn't.

for instance, irl there's no way for me to replace my face with screenshots from super mario rpg. that would be so cool.
It's a big maybe as to whether he's coming or not. I sincerely doubt it though.

It may be my depressed side talking, but imo this tourney is gonna suck... for me anyways. The fact that this one guy bailed on me is pissing me off beyond belief. Bleh

Grmo

Smash Champion

that would be awesome. on that note, i want to play that again.
It's a big maybe as to whether he's coming or not. I sincerely doubt it though.

It may be my depressed side talking, but imo this tourney is gonna suck... for me anyways. The fact that this one guy bailed on me is pissing me off beyond belief. Bleh
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags

don't let it bother you. he'll come to the teen titans monster tournament this summer.
Okay you can confirm the 3 guelphites :)
k, done.

idea

Smash Master
that would be awesome. on that note, i want to play that again.
funny...my itunes shuffled to "let's play, geno" just a little before i read this. chances of it doing that at any point: about 1/3000. chances of it doing that just as i read your post: ...

the second last song in smrpg - "goodbye geno/seeing dreams through the window of the stars" - is one of my favourite songs overall. and i have a lot of good music =P

and josh...there are a lot more positives to this tournament than negatives. look at it that way.

Top Bottom