• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starting Roster (photoshop)

raybobindustries

Smash Rookie
This is simply my mock-up for what the starting roster would look like based on what we've seen so far - without breaking any resolution boundaries. I think it's pretty clear the format is going to have to change one you unlock as little as one secret character. I'm excited to find out how it's going to look when it's all unlocked...

Puffs

Smash Ace
NO ITZ REEL I THINK IT LOOKS CREDABLE

Seriously, though. Looks nice.

peachy!

super princess
Great job man! I think this is the starting roster, although I'm not sure about Pikim & Olimar

NDFightingIrish

Smash Rookie
i think it looks really neat and clean but one thing i think it will be like is it will have all the mario, kirby ect. char next to each other but none the less a great job

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good, pretty good. I bet there is more space on the page, though, but other than that, it shouldn't look too different.

Zek

Smash Ace
I don't think the icons will shrink as you unlock stuff, they'll just be smaller to begin with and leave a lot of empty space.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm still positive that Olimar is not a starter

But besides that...

Why is everyone not next to their franchise in that?

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've always wondered how all these characters/stages will fit on one select screen....

raybobindustries

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom