• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STAY BACK: An Ike video

Atsu

Smash Ace
After watching 2 minutes of the beginning, I thought the whole thing was going to suck just as much (Seeing as how you were basically spamming Smashes and they didn't know how to air dodge). I almost stopped watching but good thing I didn't :p. You started playing a lot differently, which is the way that most Ikes should be playing. Not the best but still pretty good :3

Criticism... hmm... I was sad to see a low amount of Bairs, Tilts, and Aerials (Especially the little AA > Dtilt Spike). Most of it were just smashes which people just ran into, which got really boring throughout the video. Was hoping to see some of Ike's ATs but I didn't really see many.

Overall though, nice job :3

Spudman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nevets_Spud
thanks, and I know I still have quite a bit I have to utilize with Ike (for example you stated the Dtilt spike) I've also been trying to do the SH Dair spike from hanging on the ledge and the Uair while falling near a ledge. It's nice to know that I'm doing at least a few things right to start with :D

Spudman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nevets_Spud
any other opinions? As for the over abundance of smashes, those were because I usually try to mix up the timings so that people run into them, I'm sorry that there are so many in the video.

I'm training myself to do the AT though, so hopefully I'll be getting better in the future.

emme

Smash Cadet
that slow-mo effect imho is sooo boring :/
your Ike is ok but you need to work on bair, tilt and spacing
btw there are some nice predictions and.. awesome quality :D

Top Bottom