• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stealing 5ive's idea for the better, ssfiv small tourney wednesday july 28th @york?

nickcam

Smash Ace
shut your bad breath mouth u dirty fool. Explain how tinman did anything wrong? Tinman is a great tounry organizers. next time all you people shut your mouth while in york so we wont get kicked.

sidenote: i know someone from winters who can get us a venue so slow ur slow ball sack jerk.

jerk ball jerk - anyone heard of that? while jerking u jerk ur balls?

p.s. Tinman has successfully worked out 30hr long brawl tourneys with no hitchs. its hard to organize just a dam slow game lasting max time every game with everyone spamming b and down smash. man especially with pools. those metaknight playes sure no how to "take their time" oh and rob also.
30 hr long brawl tournies.... Ya it took him 30 hours to run tournies that dont finish cause hes a terrible tourney organizer. Also yes it is his fault cause he hosted a brawl + tourney and failed to tell anyone that they were kicked out and decided to not leave even when told to do so. Also who are u? Arent u like a little kid.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Its all my Charizards fault, I did rock smash to grab and everybody freaked out and thats what got us kicked out hahaha.

Charizaaaard nooooo!!!!

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
30 hr long brawl tournies.... Ya it took him 30 hours to run tournies that dont finish cause hes a terrible tourney organizer. Also yes it is his fault cause he hosted a brawl + tourney and failed to tell anyone that they were kicked out and decided to not leave even when told to do so. Also who are u? Arent u like a little kid.
He's supposed to be the one to tell u guys we got kicked out? nice arguement bro. Why dont you help him out then and find a venue? that's free. Wait and let me ask you this, what if i was a little kid? Does that help your arguement any better? Look'n like rayg@ld bro.

Top Bottom