• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

King~

Smash Champion
youve become ssuch a huge troll now suyon

though Tom and Tom are by far the biggest, also im a bit tired and i realized those to look like/remind me of, Pinky and The brain

links even makes a "NARF" sound like pinky

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
That'd be a perfect team name. Now we have to do it some time, we'd take over the world!
I'm playing Sonic at this.

Suyon

Smash Lord
See...look how much disrespect Blue is showing us. He's basically saying. We suck.

No doubt about it that for sure is a yellow card.

I think I need more bread sticks man.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
That'd be a perfect team name. Now we have to do it some time, we'd take over the world!
I'm playing Sonic at this.
If you're playing him the whole time I'm definitely showing up

I believe that the crack/meth/heroin/speed that I've fed him through bread sticks is finally kicking in
The only drug that you could really administer through breadsticks effectively would be PCP. You'd just dip the breadsticks in it and let it soak up then dry it out. Heroin/crack/meth wouldn't have a large effect if they were ingested. Speed would be pretty effective because it's an amphetimine, but Speed wouldn't make Suyon post random things, It'd probably make him post the same thing over and over and over and because of his "emo" nature he'd probably get really depressed.

Maybe I'm just over-analyzing this.

Bead

Smash Ace
If you're playing him the whole time I'm definitely showing up

The only drug that you could really administer through breadsticks effectively would be PCP. You'd just dip the breadsticks in it and let it soak up then dry it out. Heroin/crack/meth wouldn't have a large effect if they were ingested. Speed would be pretty effective because it's an amphetimine, but Speed wouldn't make Suyon post random things, It'd probably make him post the same thing over and over and over and because of his "emo" nature he'd probably get really depressed.

Maybe I'm just over-analyzing this.
I've never done (nor plan) on doing any of these and don't care enough to do research or w/e on them. You do have a few more years on me and this was probally all passed on by tongue.

I do like that Suyon is no longer being "emo"

Maybe......

On the over-analyzing part.
:bee:

solecalibur

Smash Master
speaking of boats can we have pirate ship on since you got rid of brinstar, My god even EC has brinstar but I can be ok with this for the boat

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
**** Pirate Ship. Let's not go all SUPER Midwest now. Even I know it's an overly wacky stage to play on.

solecalibur

Smash Master
**** Pirate Ship. Let's not go all SUPER Midwest now. Even I know it's an overly wacky stage to play on.
The bombs are more avoidable then port town's cars and Green greens bombs , the stage is basically a neutral without the bombs lol

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
How are you going to get first when I'm thrashing your Diddy with Mario? I don't understand.
Not if I teach him the MU XD

The bombs are more avoidable then port town's cars and Green greens bombs , the stage is basically a neutral without the bombs lol
You obviously have no idea why this stage is banned...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Not if I teach him the MU XD
Even if you teach him, the MU it's still somewhat even. Plus, Links' seen me plenty of times to know that I've beaten him when he knows what to do with other characters before. He's apparently gotten a lot better, too.
but he better go toon link if he knows what's good for him <3

Also, we still need to meet at some point. All of the Ohio Mario's do.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
We should use 7/9 starters for this! ;D? I'll always hate these stages aaaaah.

If you're playing him the whole time I'm definitely showing up.
Well, I've felt my thinking getting stagnant/slipping away lately, and I'ma use Sonic to try to make myself have to get my head in the game to stand a chance ahah. I'm not going to lose, but unless I feel really threatened I'm not using Wario in singles... Plus I can't remember ever thinking while playing Sonic, so this should be fun.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I am tempted to come to this... but I'm not sure how Columbus -> Cleveland then back to Columbus -> Cincinnati the following weekend would go. :| Decisions, decisions.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
By the way, while it shall depend on my finances, I want to try to MM everyone I haven't seen in a while/already MMed at my smashfests (except maybe you Links. I want to earn those dollars back!).

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I remember u mentioning this to me in Akron, but how am I just now finding this thread? I'm definitely gonna try to come to this, if for no other reason than Brinstar isn't on the stage list :D

solecalibur

Smash Master
I think ADHD would even vomit at this stage list but Im giving king yoshi enough **** for this stage list lol ,
On topic
Sorry I havn't been able to see you lately fromundaman

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
A DHD hates like any list that isn't Starter: FD, FD, FD, FD, FD Counterpick: FD FD, SV, BF, FD, BF, FD anyway.

The stagelist is fine.

Top Bottom