• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream

Spot

Smash Cadet
I am unable to locate this ice cream. I have checked three different stores tonight and none of them had it. It's out already, isn't it? Does anyone know what store I should check?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
My Albertson's store has it in stock. It sells pretty quickly though, like in 2 days.

I must say, it is pretty **** good, even ignoring the fact that it's Stephen Colbert.

Spot

Smash Cadet
My Albertson's store has it in stock. It sells pretty quickly though, like in 2 days.

I must say, it is pretty **** good, even ignoring the fact that it's Stephen Colbert.
Why, do you have a problem with Stephen Colbert?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I was in a convenient store, saw it on the shelf and my jaw dropped, so I guess jsut keep your eyes peeled. I looked forever and found it when I least expected it.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Why, do you have a problem with Stephen Colbert?
You have 23 posts. IT'S EVERYWHERE.

Is this even avalible in Canada? Probably not. Our freedom is quite limited compaired to our Southern Brothers, m i rite? ;_;

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Venom, if I ever find it again I'll smuggle you some. I'll tell you one thing, freedom tastes alot better than Cherry Garcia.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Canada has more freedom than the U.S.
This isn't really an issue. Can we not talk about it?
I mean it's pretty obvious that the United States of America is the only place where you can truly be free like the mighty Eagel. Thank you Colbert for making me see the light <3

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I mean, I hate Bush jsut as much as the next guy, but I sure don't hate America. Despite his best efforts, Bush doesn't define America, he defines the adverse effects of cowboy-politics on the world. I think Shogun doesn't see how good he and/or her have it compared to alot of other nations. And personally Canada easily snags a top 5 spot in my list of favorite countries.. But back to the topic...Colbert is the man!

Top Bottom