• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stereotypes by main

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Peach being considered for people cool and funny. why not, bad *****? i mean she's rather difficult to play, especially when you have a Marth main, a Captain Falcon Main, and a ZSS main. on the field. i usually win, but that's with alot of wave dashing, and air dodges and little smashes.

oh and turnips.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Peach being considered for people cool and funny. why not, bad *****? i mean she's rather difficult to play, especially when you have a Marth main, a Captain Falcon Main, and a ZSS main. on the field. i usually win, but that's with alot of wave dashing, and air dodges and little smashes.

oh and turnips.
Wave dashing? In brawl?

Blissard

Smash Lord
Peach has an AT similar to wavedashing. I can't remember what it is exactly, but if I had to guess, it would involve canceling the float and the law of inertia forgetting one of its key components.
There's float dashing, which is floating then quickly cancelling the float either forwards or backwards.

Then there's wasping, which is cancelling a Fair or Bair to the ground before it finishes.

And there's also dribbling, where you pluck a turnip, roll while throwing the turnip downwards and pick it back up before the end of the slide.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Pokemon Trainer: People who've wanted to play as squirtle since ****ing SSB

izic

Smash Cadet
MK: Don't know their place. Think they're smart for picking the best character, and overly cocky.
Snake: Thinks that by using Snake instead of MK, they are justified in tier-whoring.
Diddy: Good sense of humor, but switch between joking and serious so much to the point where it's incredibly annoying.
Falco: Black... and the whitest of the white.
Wario: *******es with the magical power to bother you merely by standing in your presence.
Marth: MK, but with less arrogance and more stupidity. And white.
Ice Climbers: Think that they can beat anyone with grab spam despite MU ratios, and that they are a key factor in shaping the metagame, even though no one cares anymore.
Olimar: Gay or Japanese.
Pikachu: ****ing spammers who never grew up.
Dedede: Spamming *******es who never grew up and don't realize that MK exists.
G&W: Psychopaths. Seriously.
Lucario: Furries...
ZSS: Perverts who won't openly admit it, despite the fact that everyone already knows, and instead just blabs on and on about how 'tactical' their character is.
Toon Link: Kids who like to throw ****.
Kirby: Girly girls...
Fox: Die-hard Melee fans who think that since a few people say Fox goes even with MK, he can win tourneys easily. And trolls.
ROB: Gay, but in denial.
Pit: 7-year old with a controller.
Peach: Actually, pretty cool people. Really funny.
Donkey Kong: Hate Marths, but don't want to use MK. Also gay, but in denial.
Luigi: People who UNDERSTAND!
Wolf: Pit players who haven't tried Pit yet.
Zeik: Who cares? They're a myth, like Unicorns, or the Bible.
Sonic: Annoying and impulsive people who don't realize how bad and annoying they actually are.
Ike: Pit players who like Wi-Fi.
Sheik: ZSS players who are in even further denial of their perversion.
Ness: Lucas players who switched to Ness after he got above Lucas on the tier list.
PT: Reflex... Nuff said.
Yoshi: Really funny people. Would be cool, but most of them are trolls.
Lucas: Kids who like to jump around and shout, and really, really suck at Brawl.
Mario: Pit players, but even noobier.
Bowser: That ONE GUY who thinks that a 40+ potential damage with a smash attack = good.
Falcon: The greatest people you will ever meet.
Samus: Thinks winning with a low tier makes you cool, but doesn't realize that Samus + no LGL + unaccustomed opponent doesn't really count.
Jigglypuff: Gay players from Melee who forgot to check the tier list when they transitioned to Brawl.
Link: Toon Link players who think longer range and faster projectiles + more weight makes him automatically better than TL.
Zelda: Those idiots who thinks that being a Sheik main makes you a Zelda main.
Ganondorf: Think they are cool for using Ganondorf, but you really wish they would fight seriously for once.
Too funny lol. Fox and Snake seem to be the most true.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
MK - Selfish, cunning, merciless, leader
Snake - Mature, intelligent, wise
Diddy - Funny/goofy but can be very wise
Falco - Stylin' and arrogant. Think Dante from Devil May Cry
King 3D - Gentle Giants with good social skills
Wario - Very comfortable with their humanity and be trollin
Marth - Silent but deadly, loyal, pacifist

Couldn't come up with one for ICs so I'm done heres. Nice idea though

Isahiro

Smash Rookie
Sheik Mains: People still *****ing about Sheik's nerfs coming to Brawl from Melee but too darn stubborn to change their ways now.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Not directly. Kirby, or atleast my style thereof, received an indirect nerf due to the decreased gravity. It is now a lot harder for him, as the slowest faller, to move between ground and air fluidly, thus making his combos (among other aspects) worse.

Also, I don't care what you lot say, Fireball is greater than Breakdance.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
1. Diddy Kong - Chill, college dudes, regular frat kid, young, cool to hang with, usually have dark secrets

2. Ike - Terribly frightening in person to talk to because they're too good for the rest of the cast, and probably you too. SWING!

3. King Dedede - Hilarious, sarcastic, laid back, yet supportive and have good luck on their side at times during life and matches.

4. Lucario - !@#$ing furries, but otherwise just pokemon fans that loved the little glass canon in Diamond Pearl. Somewhat insecure at times, but otherwise very friendly.

5. Lucas - Not sure, although I'd hate to see a Lucas main drunk.

6. Meta Knight - Multiple personalities, too many people main him. From my experience, it could be that one guy who just switches to MK just so he can beat you or someone who's mained him forever because MK is just too good. Usually they play MK on point and if they mess up or lose it hurts their pride pretty badly. I don't blame em.

7. Olimar - Eccentric, crazy, or otherwise trollish. Sometimes very helpful, other times too helpful. Like to talk. (and I don't mean trash talk, just friendly! XD) Intelligent usually.

8. Pit - Very young, bright minds. Can soak up material, but just don't have time to because they're in school or something. Pit mains are the best for one reason though; they support each other and hardly ever quarrel amongst each other. Aside from a few, I believe Pit mains are the more modest people, but aren't afraid to talk back! Always the Pit mains.

9. Pokemon Trainer - Wants to be unique; usually a smart player that moved from a character they originally mained before PT.
: Charizard : Just plain freaking rude, they use Charizard for the exact same reason people use Ganon, to make them self look good. Let's face it, Charizard is balls.
: Squirtle : Olimar main with a flavor for attention.
: Ivysaur : Not enough of them to figure out a quirk.

10. R.O.B. - Plain nutz on the controller, these characters are really just button mashing crazies that like to use their overly huge hitboxes and disjointedness just to troll you. They're a dumber or smarter Marth player, depending on the level of play they've achieved. Rob is never on par with Marth or the other way around :D

11. Solid Snake - Tall and/or dark, bellowing and/or hard to understand voice. Very comical and make fun of things all of the time. The jokester.

12. Sonic the Hedgehog - LOOKATMEIMFASTOMG furry. Or just a plain smarter MK main.

13. Wario - Warios range from exquisitely enetraining, amiable, fun-loving, and energized. They also have a regal sense about them. They play extremely gay to win a match but are very loyal to eachother. Wario mains for life!

14. Wolf - Speaks softly, but garnishes large claws. These folk are basically less-talk, more-walk Falco mains with better things to do than ***** and complain. They're very diverse, so there's no real stereotype appearance wise.

15. Bowser - Intelligent, thoughtful human beings with a lust for uniqueness and style. They're incredibly charismatic at times, other times just slothful and overly clumsy.

16. Captain Falcon - YEUS! CAPTAIN FALCON! FALCON ... PAUNCH!!! Another trickster, similar to Snake. Usually are pretty on point if they actually main Falcon. Usually that guy in the corner talking with his friends who pocket main Falcon and want advice :D!

17. Donkey Kong - Ooooooooooook. Giant. Freaking. Burly Dude. With awesome lax attitude. The most lax or the lax. There are trolls who main DK though. >.>

18. Falco Lombardi - Black and asian guys that just make you wipe that ****-eating grin off your face if you win or lose against them. They're quick to anger at times. Either that or they're very calm and compelled and just break you.

19. Fox McCloud - Little more high-strung and attitude than Falcos, this is like the WIGGA. They're patient as HELL. But when they become impatient... that's the weakness! Usually smaller dudes with big attitudes :)

20. Ganondorf - Either incredibly regal and self-assurant in attitude, or incredibly aggressive in nature. Sometimes they can be complete ****s just because they main a worse character than you. But that's not always the case. They just play.

21. Ice Climbers - The guy that wants the easy route. They're usually pretty lax and look like they don't even need to try. But when they do all hell breaks loose. Unless of course their body circulation is off and makes them drop them damn grabs XD Usually incredibly knowledgeable about their character, but not others.

22. Jigglypuff - Sweet, shy at times, outgoing at others. Usually are nice and like to hang with the rest of the crowd, jiggs mains or not. (Miiiiiiiii~nk) XD

23. Kirby - Kind, reassuring people with great patience. Sometimes have little faith in themselves. Don't give themselves enough credit. Act like "I didn't do it! D:" when you blame them for being awesome or devious. Be extra-careful around these folks. They're not tricksters because even they know not what they do!

24. Link - Chill dudes, much more easier to get along with and talk to than Ganon mains. HMMMMMMMMMMM. They're incredibly skilled at what they do, too, and generally give you a run for your money if you doubt them. When they lose or win, they always look at the bright side of things.

25. Luigi - Comical dudes, family men/women, careful in nature, always do things their way or no way. It's impossible to get these people mad enough at the game or you when they're playing you, but they get frustrated quite easily and give up too fast. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WEEGEEEEEEE (except me because my Dad and room mate main/mained him :D)

26. Mario - The all-around go-getter, usually young like the Pit mains but otherwise very carefree and high-spirited. They're almost exactly like Mario in my eyes. Will do anything to help, but one thing they do have is pride. The ones that leave their pride at the door are the ones that get the princess!

27. Marth - Usually a quiet, intelligent and patient dude with every action thought out they're going to do. They choose their words carefully before the speak, and are often times figuring your style of play out already before you even begin playing. They never give up. Sometimes can be cocky, but otherwise they're extremely easy to get along with.

28. Mr. Game & Watch - Zany like ROB mains, button mashers at times, stupidly good at the game others. They're reaction time is on par with a Halo veteran usually though. Very good mindset for the game, and are easy to talk to.

29. Ness - Don't talk much, need to get out more, etc. etc... I don't really know much more about Ness mains, except they resemble my friend in nature; completely clueless about the world around them even though they're right there in the middle of the action. They're like Kirby mains almost, except you never know if they're planning something or not! Usually short :)

30. Pikachu - Who !@#$ing mains Pikachu? Fine. Trolls. The lot of them. Because they don't use Pika as good as Anther ever did or ESAM right now. QUIT TROLLING AND SHOW US YOUR SKILLZ! D:

31. Princess Peach - Everyone says gay. I say AGGRESSIVE AS !@#$. They're extremely rush down, cut your ankles, mash your thighs, kick your chest, down-right offensively crown-smashingly EVIL!!!! Oh, and add a mixture of DRAMA and you've got it. They're pretty cocky and lay down when they *think* they good. :)

32. Princess Zelda - Now this one just freaking aweful. Zeldas are mainly known for... NOTHING! I don't know!

33. Samus Aran - That little kid that you met in 4th grade that still hasn't stopped playing Samus every time a new brawl comes out. Dork.

34. Zero Suit Samus - That little kid that you met in 5th grade that never even played the smash series but @#$!ing ***** with this girl. He plays her because she's hot. And that's why she got so good, he didn't stop *playing* with her!!! Usually very cocky and funny, but their skills show definitely.

35. Toon Link - Crazy unknown players that are really good usually. I've yet to face a TL in bracket honestly. Mostly not American.

36. Yoshi - They play for the super happy tree. In other words, good luck getting them to back down on talking up how good Yoshi is. Otherwise, pretty quiet in person, and plays for keeps! They will show no mercy when they have you.

clowsui

Smash Legend
"18. Falco Lombardi - Black and asian guys that just make you wipe that ****-eating grin off your face if you win or lose against them. They're quick to anger at times. Either that or they're very calm and compelled and just break you."

I LOL'd at this because there are very few Asian Falco mains xD

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
"19. Fox McCloud - Little more high-strung and attitude than Falcos, this is like the WIGGA. They're patient as HELL. But when they become impatient... that's the weakness! Usually smaller dudes with big attitudes :)"

This one made me laugh, hah. Fairly true, I must say, oops ;)

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
31. Princess Peach - Everyone says gay. I say AGGRESSIVE AS !@#$. They're extremely rush down, cut your ankles, mash your thighs, kick your chest, down-right offensively crown-smashingly EVIL!!!! Oh, and add a mixture of DRAMA and you've got it. They're pretty cocky and lay down when they *think* they good.

Fricking lol'd

this is so true one me. they all say GAY, but i'm aggressive with peach, and my friends do not allow me to play her *devilish smile*

so yes, i love this comment, and most of us are full of drama.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
1. Diddy Kong - Chill, college dudes, regular frat kid, young, cool to hang with, usually have dark secrets

2. Ike - Terribly frightening in person to talk to because they're too good for the rest of the cast, and probably you too. SWING!

3. King Dedede - Hilarious, sarcastic, laid back, yet supportive and have good luck on their side at times during life and matches.

4. Lucario - !@#$ing furries, but otherwise just pokemon fans that loved the little glass canon in Diamond Pearl. Somewhat insecure at times, but otherwise very friendly.

5. Lucas - Not sure, although I'd hate to see a Lucas main drunk.

6. Meta Knight - Multiple personalities, too many people main him. From my experience, it could be that one guy who just switches to MK just so he can beat you or someone who's mained him forever because MK is just too good. Usually they play MK on point and if they mess up or lose it hurts their pride pretty badly. I don't blame em.

7. Olimar - Eccentric, crazy, or otherwise trollish. Sometimes very helpful, other times too helpful. Like to talk. (and I don't mean trash talk, just friendly! XD) Intelligent usually.

8. Pit - Very young, bright minds. Can soak up material, but just don't have time to because they're in school or something. Pit mains are the best for one reason though; they support each other and hardly ever quarrel amongst each other. Aside from a few, I believe Pit mains are the more modest people, but aren't afraid to talk back! Always the Pit mains.

9. Pokemon Trainer - Wants to be unique; usually a smart player that moved from a character they originally mained before PT.
: Charizard : Just plain freaking rude, they use Charizard for the exact same reason people use Ganon, to make them self look good. Let's face it, Charizard is balls.
: Squirtle : Olimar main with a flavor for attention.
: Ivysaur : Not enough of them to figure out a quirk.

10. R.O.B. - Plain nutz on the controller, these characters are really just button mashing crazies that like to use their overly huge hitboxes and disjointedness just to troll you. They're a dumber or smarter Marth player, depending on the level of play they've achieved. Rob is never on par with Marth or the other way around :D

11. Solid Snake - Tall and/or dark, bellowing and/or hard to understand voice. Very comical and make fun of things all of the time. The jokester.

12. Sonic the Hedgehog - LOOKATMEIMFASTOMG furry. Or just a plain smarter MK main.

13. Wario - Warios range from exquisitely enetraining, amiable, fun-loving, and energized. They also have a regal sense about them. They play extremely gay to win a match but are very loyal to eachother. Wario mains for life!

14. Wolf - Speaks softly, but garnishes large claws. These folk are basically less-talk, more-walk Falco mains with better things to do than ***** and complain. They're very diverse, so there's no real stereotype appearance wise.

15. Bowser - Intelligent, thoughtful human beings with a lust for uniqueness and style. They're incredibly charismatic at times, other times just slothful and overly clumsy.

16. Captain Falcon - YEUS! CAPTAIN FALCON! FALCON ... PAUNCH!!! Another trickster, similar to Snake. Usually are pretty on point if they actually main Falcon. Usually that guy in the corner talking with his friends who pocket main Falcon and want advice :D!

17. Donkey Kong - Ooooooooooook. Giant. Freaking. Burly Dude. With awesome lax attitude. The most lax or the lax. There are trolls who main DK though. >.>

18. Falco Lombardi - Black and asian guys that just make you wipe that ****-eating grin off your face if you win or lose against them. They're quick to anger at times. Either that or they're very calm and compelled and just break you.

19. Fox McCloud - Little more high-strung and attitude than Falcos, this is like the WIGGA. They're patient as HELL. But when they become impatient... that's the weakness! Usually smaller dudes with big attitudes :)

20. Ganondorf - Either incredibly regal and self-assurant in attitude, or incredibly aggressive in nature. Sometimes they can be complete ****s just because they main a worse character than you. But that's not always the case. They just play.

21. Ice Climbers - The guy that wants the easy route. They're usually pretty lax and look like they don't even need to try. But when they do all hell breaks loose. Unless of course their body circulation is off and makes them drop them damn grabs XD Usually incredibly knowledgeable about their character, but not others.

22. Jigglypuff - Sweet, shy at times, outgoing at others. Usually are nice and like to hang with the rest of the crowd, jiggs mains or not. (Miiiiiiiii~nk) XD

23. Kirby - Kind, reassuring people with great patience. Sometimes have little faith in themselves. Don't give themselves enough credit. Act like "I didn't do it! D:" when you blame them for being awesome or devious. Be extra-careful around these folks. They're not tricksters because even they know not what they do!

24. Link - Chill dudes, much more easier to get along with and talk to than Ganon mains. HMMMMMMMMMMM. They're incredibly skilled at what they do, too, and generally give you a run for your money if you doubt them. When they lose or win, they always look at the bright side of things.

25. Luigi - Comical dudes, family men/women, careful in nature, always do things their way or no way. It's impossible to get these people mad enough at the game or you when they're playing you, but they get frustrated quite easily and give up too fast. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WEEGEEEEEEE (except me because my Dad and room mate main/mained him :D)

26. Mario - The all-around go-getter, usually young like the Pit mains but otherwise very carefree and high-spirited. They're almost exactly like Mario in my eyes. Will do anything to help, but one thing they do have is pride. The ones that leave their pride at the door are the ones that get the princess!

27. Marth - Usually a quiet, intelligent and patient dude with every action thought out they're going to do. They choose their words carefully before the speak, and are often times figuring your style of play out already before you even begin playing. They never give up. Sometimes can be cocky, but otherwise they're extremely easy to get along with.

28. Mr. Game & Watch - Zany like ROB mains, button mashers at times, stupidly good at the game others. They're reaction time is on par with a Halo veteran usually though. Very good mindset for the game, and are easy to talk to.

29. Ness - Don't talk much, need to get out more, etc. etc... I don't really know much more about Ness mains, except they resemble my friend in nature; completely clueless about the world around them even though they're right there in the middle of the action. They're like Kirby mains almost, except you never know if they're planning something or not! Usually short :)

30. Pikachu - Who !@#$ing mains Pikachu? Fine. Trolls. The lot of them. Because they don't use Pika as good as Anther ever did or ESAM right now. QUIT TROLLING AND SHOW US YOUR SKILLZ! D:

31. Princess Peach - Everyone says gay. I say AGGRESSIVE AS !@#$. They're extremely rush down, cut your ankles, mash your thighs, kick your chest, down-right offensively crown-smashingly EVIL!!!! Oh, and add a mixture of DRAMA and you've got it. They're pretty cocky and lay down when they *think* they good. :)

32. Princess Zelda - Now this one just freaking aweful. Zeldas are mainly known for... NOTHING! I don't know!

33. Samus Aran - That little kid that you met in 4th grade that still hasn't stopped playing Samus every time a new brawl comes out. Dork.

34. Zero Suit Samus - That little kid that you met in 5th grade that never even played the smash series but @#$!ing ***** with this girl. He plays her because she's hot. And that's why she got so good, he didn't stop *playing* with her!!! Usually very cocky and funny, but their skills show definitely.

35. Toon Link - Crazy unknown players that are really good usually. I've yet to face a TL in bracket honestly. Mostly not American.

36. Yoshi - They play for the super happy tree. In other words, good luck getting them to back down on talking up how good Yoshi is. Otherwise, pretty quiet in person, and plays for keeps! They will show no mercy when they have you.
Haha reading that was fun and hilarious. This made my day. XD

nessrocks08

Smash Rookie
Ness - Don't talk much, need to get out more, etc. etc... I don't really know much more about Ness mains, except they resemble my friend in nature; completely clueless about the world around them even though they're right there in the middle of the action. They're like Kirby mains almost, except you never know if they're planning something or not! Usually short

Hit this one right on the nail....

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
MK: Quiet, Typically Low Self-esteemed, or loners.
Snake: Terrorists.
Falco: Black.
Peach: Gay, Black, Fat, or a mixure of the 3.
Ice Climbers: Boring, quiet people.
Kirby: Female, or Likes Crisco.
Jigglypuff: Female, or a guy who likes the kitchen.
Ganon: Stupid, or guys with long hair who tend to gravitate towards *** tier in every game.
Fox: Gay, quiet people who find pleasure in simplicity.
Zelda: Female.
ROB: Mentally ********.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Your dad plays? lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Kirby Mains: Just Plain Crazy

Want Proof?

Chu Dat: Just read the Chu Dat Chronicles LMFAO

Poyo (myself): "Poyo is too good" and "Will you go out with meh Gaille?" (It got deleted when I closed my KawaiiPoyo channel but someone re-uploaded it so just look for it). Those two things I said are videos on YouTube, look them up XR

TKO: Is a crazy commentator, that's a GOOD thing though XD

I know I only listed MD/VA Kirbys, but they're the only Kirbys I really know plus we're all just from the same region so I'm sure other Kirby mains are crazy too and remember, being crazy can be a great thing ;)

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
thirding the 'kirby mains are generally crazy' sentiment
not that a bunch of us are crazy all of the time and some of us arent crazy at all
all of us are crazy at least some of the time

dunno where 'kirbies are girls' came from

also agree with krystedez's opinion

KRDsonic

Smash Master
:mario2: - People whose name is Mario, or are die-hard Mario fan-boys.
:luigi2: - Weird people. Laid back.
:peach: - gay or bi. Cocky. Dislike other Peach mains.
:bowser2: - Love cartoons
:dk2: - Cool people. Laid back. Open to advice.
:diddy: - Chill. Good sense of humor.
:yoshi2: - Trolls, or get trolled.
:wario: - Love playing gay. Funny.
:link2: - Overrate Link. Good at Brawl, but their character holds them back. Hate the smirk smilie on xat.
:zelda: - Have no interest at all in actually playing competitive matches.
:sheik: - Idiots. Think the chain is the best move in the game.
:ganondorf: - Don't exist.
:toonlink: - Love playing technical. Zelda fan-boys.
:samus2: - Troll.
:zerosuitsamus: - I don't even know how to stereotype ZSS. They're all so different.
:pit: - White and skinny.
:popo: - Half are nice, half are cutthroat.
:rob: - Love camping.
:kirby2: - Short. Very few.
:metaknight: - Legitly good players.
:dedede: - Loud. Big. Laid back.
:olimar: - Weird.
:fox: - Trolls. Over-hype their character. As furry as the Lucario mains.
:falco: - White and Mexican.
:wolf: - Troll all day. All know each other. Either gay, furry, gay and furry, or a top Wolf player.
:falcon: - Claim to main Falcon, then use other characters.
:pikachu2: - Act too young for their age. Perverts.
:pt: - Rage.
:lucario: - Biggest furries on smashboards.
:jigglypuff: - Dillusional into thinking their character is viable.
:marth: - Complain about Meta Knight and Ice Climbers all day.
:ike: - Crazy good reads. Either extremely good or extremely bad, nothing in the middle.
:ness2: - Young. Non-serious.
:lucas: - Wish they were as good as Ness.
:gw: - Slowly disappearing.
:snake: - Weird people. Picked up Snake solely for his tier placement.
:sonic: - Furries or furries in denial. Claim to be Sonic fans, but only like half of the Sonic games out there.

:059: - The thing I end all of my posts with.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I disagreed with most of these. Especially after reading the falco steryotype o.0

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Falco mains are obliviously the whitest of white or the blackest of black and a few Mexicans.

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
Ness - Don't talk much, need to get out more, etc. etc... I don't really know much more about Ness mains, except they resemble my friend in nature; completely clueless about the world around them even though they're right there in the middle of the action. They're like Kirby mains almost, except you never know if they're planning something or not! Usually short

Hit this one right on the nail....
That describes me perfectly...

Top Bottom