• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STL: A Cool Cats Approach to Competitive Brawl($5 dollar entry)

MJG

Smash Hero
Shout-out time!

2: Domo - Good Games Brother. I am surprised at how well we did with our lack of team's practice. Looking forward to teaming with you in the future. Our car rides are ridiculous XD

3: Zeton - Mmmmm...Fun sets...we adapted so much during Winners Finals and stupid **** happen throughout the set. Thanks for being the "hero" and driving us for about 8 hours (the entire time). Great Fox as always ;)

4: Fino - Scrub

5: Nicole - Peach is so gay. GGs. Nice placing at this tournament.

5: Hylian - GGs Hylian. Good ****... the match RC was mad stupid. Hope to see you again. Definitely proved that texas is legit (and that texas has cool people as well).

7: Future - Great Tournament David! The pizza was legit...only complain was that dog! My pants are all good now. What you did vs fino in that crew match was dumb as **** lol just saying. Hope to come out again....also for both you and hylian: Double Ice Climbers is stupid as well but you guys seemed to pull it off lol

7: Joker - I didn't get to play you outside of Singles but great placing. That last part of our doubles sets were intense and close. GGs and hope to see you and Iowa again.

9: Cook - MK/Olimar

9: SkyPirate - Great Olimar. Fun friendlies. Hope to see you and the Texas gang again.

9: TP - MK? What? GGs...You and your friend put up a good fight in doubles. Great Ganon MK

9: Ripple - Thanks for recording everything and for being a good sport. I want to apologize for timing you at in our last encounter in our tournament. Good DK and legit secondaries. Also, I never knew that DK could play so well vs Ice Climbers!

13: Razer - Fun doubles set. Unfortunate down smash gimp ^_^

13: Surjan - Fun friendlies man. Legit diddy

13: Schism - You and clove had a legit team going. It was entertaining to watch you guys play vs Legan and Nicole

13: Legan - Scrub get better. Jk...best Link ever. You never gave me my SEXY TIME! D:. GGs in doubles.

17: Watkins - Fun games man. Hope you can take that TL experience back to Maine with you. Cya around.

17: JLO - Fun games. Peach is gay though lol

17: Oranos - Don't think I got to play you...good job in your placement with ripple though

17: JoWii - GGs. Fun MM set. Hope to see you and the Texas Players real soon!

17: Zash - Lol. That Chain was mad stupid. I hope I can play you in the future. Would be great to play against a good sheik.

17: SNO - Yay Toonlink!

17: FAE - LEGIT LUCAS. Gonna have to get some matches with you again. I can see why Affinity had some trouble with you at Hot Dickings! ;)

17: Tmacc - Fun MM set. But ****...watching you vs Zeton was sick. Hope to see you again

25: Peeks - Good Games man.

25: Metal - haha...You were entertaining during the entire time. You getting mad at zash was funny lol. Hope to actually play you for once.

25: altF4 - Hi. Thanks for coming.

25: Josh - Keep it up with the toonlink ;)

25: Radium88 - Saving the best for last 2nd to last ;)
lol Hylian
. Great cookies and fun games. Enjoyed your company. Hope to see you and the MO crew again.

25: Clove -Legit ****ing samus. OMG. Play gayer though lol. Only way samus is worth a ****. Great Samus.

Draft Crew Shout outs:

Zeton's Crew:

Yall ******* smell like cod fish. So so salty....Fun games lol

David's Crew:

Fun games...so much fun (despite the unbalanced crews lol)

THANKS FOR HOSTING A GREAT TOURNAMENT AGAIN!

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Shoutouts are stupid

Future: Grape Kool-aid is the ****

Zeton: Your fox is the ****

Nicole: You got 5 stocked to ****
good thing the game was so bad lol

Hylian: Get at me :p Chain is the ****

Cook: Your support was ****

Skypirate: Upon me, your Olimar ****

Surjan: Smash 64 at 3 am and passing out on a couch is the ****

Legan: We never had our Falcon dittos. Thats ****

Tmacc: Falcon dittos are the ****.

FAE: That lucas is legit ****

Metal: My ****ING BULL**** is the ****

Radium: Your cookies are STILL the ****

Domo: I've never actually played you. ****

MJG: My TL **** wants to be like your ****

Fino: ^He^ rocked your ****

Clove: That Samus is scary as ****

Iowa: The crew van is 100% absolutely the poopiest poop mobile around. But its too good.

If I forgot anyone, its cuz my brain is fried as **** from paper writing. Good **** everyone.

Radium88

Smash Lord
1: MJG - Zomg TL wuuuut? Haha good job dude! Glad you enjoyed the tourney! Also, moment when the dog threw up and you just dropping your pants (he had gym shorts on guys sheesh) was pretty funny. Wish I had been awake during crew battles. Fun friendlies btw except you sandbag because you stepped it up hella towards the end.

2: Domo - Good job!! Great seeing you again! Thanks for coming out here and hope you had fun :) KS tooo good.

3: Zeton - Haha good **** as always! Hope I still see you at tournies!! Win moar tournies then you can go to moar.

4: Fino - =_= Thanks for the the anti-me commentating and cheers. You're a natural kirby player or I just suck hella but either way thanks for coming!

5: Nicole - Zomg you are getting so hella legit! I want to see how well you'll do at MLG! Hope you get to go to Columbus one or a future one. Good **** Nicole.

5: Hylian - Glad you got to go. Not saving you for last bec I don't play favorites :p Good **** btw and get better controllers.

7: Future - Thanks for hosting the tourney! And good **** making top 10 and also what Tmacc said, lrn2drink. Hahahahahha. Tell me what kind of food your mom likes to eat, like cake or bread or soemthing, Imma make her sumthing.......

7: Joker - I had to do a double take on that FAE vs you match........o_O Haha but thanks for coming out. IA is too awesome. Hopefully I can make it out to another monthly...hopefully soon!!

9: Cook - Good **** Cook!

9: SkyPirate - It was nice meeting you!! You were very nice and polite and <3 your Kirby plushies!!! I hope to see you again and nice job with this being your 2nd tourney!!! ZOMG

9: TP - Wtf? Good **** TP!

9: Ripple - Sorry I didn't give you a massage earlier, maybe you would have won the whole thing but got top 10! Thanks for recording too! And thanks for coming! And fun matches! And one of these days I will beat you....hopefully :p

13: Razer - ZOOOMMGG Awesome that you came! Hope you had fun!! I will probably see you again before you start but good luck with the jorb!!!

13: Surjan - Thanks for coming out! Hope you had fun! Fuuuun friendlies and I hope to see you at another tournament!

13: Schism - We didn't get to play friendlies this time around but thanks for coming!!! See you at Joker's monthly.

13: Legan - Dood...wtf? Do better <3 Glad you were able to come even though you were "working" haha

17: Watkins - :( I didn't get to friendly you at all. I was going to after the tournament...I hope to see you again even though you were here only bec of certain circumstances....bleh I wish I had. Hope you had fun!

17: JLO - I hope to get some friendlies in next time at Jokers! Thanks for coming!!!

17: Oranos - Nice job with teams dood! Thanks for making it out here again! Hope you had fun!

17: JoWii - (>^_^)<3 Much Kirby love for you d00d. It was awesome seeing you again and I'm glad you had no work johns this time around. I hope to make it down to TX and do some kirby dittos again. Hopefully show you a better kirby. Thanks for teaming wif a nub like me....:LSGKRfdjadf;a;jf I still feel bad about that life steal a;klj;dasjfjksadfjks but yeah....thanks for coming. Next time, rockband.

17: Zash - Thanks for coming!! And I'm glad you had to switch to TL hahaha. But also sad that you beat me....hahaha but I'm glad I got to play your shiek. I wanted to at HD but didn't get a chance. Hope to see yous again in IA!

17: SNO - Zomg thanks for coming again!! But no Mario?! Hahaha oh well. But hope to see you again!

17: FAE - Thanks for coming FAE!! It was awesome to see you wreck with Lucas. Hope you can come to OoS tournies with us in the future!

17: Tmacc - D00d thanks...You are awesome as well. I hear your D3 is getting hella legit.

25: Peeks - Thanks for coming Peeks! Sorry for the bad bracket match up....tell me these things man! But hope you had fun!

25: Metal - Thanks for enjoying the food! It makes me happy that people enjoyed them. Practice moar singles so this won't happen again. Hope you had fun!

25: altF4 - :( I read you weren't feeling good. Next time, tell me to take you home. I wouldn't have minded, for cereal.

25: Josh - YYAAAAYYYY new blood coming out to tournies. Hope you had fun and learned lots!! Hope to see you again.

25: Radium88 - Do better....and go get some sleep. Oh and seed better. Some of that was bs.

25: Clove - Thanks for coming out....sorry about the seeding...=_= but you did well. Way to represent Samus and doing well with her. Hope you come to an OoS tourney with us. Come to the SHOWDOWN!

I'm sad :( I didn't stay awake for most of crews.....And I want to buy a video camera so I can record whole tournies.....so I don't miss ANYTHING

I really appreciate all those that drove far to come to our little monthly. I look forward to doing more. I plan on TO-ing another big tourney as soon as I know what I want to do. I'm on the fence on whether I want to do Brawl/Melee again or do them separate. I know I want to do it by the end of summer/ beginning of fall. Hopefully I see you all there again!

I hope you all enjoyed your time because I definitely enjoyed TO-ing. This being my 2nd tournament to TO, I am getting a better hang of it and learning from my mistakes. I will do a better job seeding and hopefully a better job at managing time and running it more efficiently next time. I am happy with how things went but I definitely see improvements.

Stay classy!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm assuming that this is how you do shoutouts.

1: MJG: My, you certainly have my respect after you threw out that silencer to Fino. Wish you didn't have to see me all sandbaggy like that. D: Good games and congrats on winning!

2: Domo: You're too funny, sir. You certainly know how to beat the living hell out of me, too. Good games and congrats on second!

4: Fino: Don't put my pikmin down your shirt. Now I have to find a priest or throw them out. D:

5: Nicole: Any match that involves a Peach is a good match, especially when a bob-omb is pulled. :3 Fun friendlies, congrats on fifth!

5: Hylian: Quite tempting to call a "douche chill" on that crew match. :p It was a honour to ride with you, sir, and I hope to do it again sometime.

7: Future: John Deere Yoshi? Fun games, but don't expect another easy match once I learn that matchup. :p Thank you for hosting!

9: Cook: Dude, you look like you need a giant hammer and a viking helmet. It really threw me off. Fun friendlies, wish I got to play your Oli more. :D

9: SkyPirate: Oh wow, what a loser. Get a girlfriend and stop placing so low.

9: Ripple: Your hat is hypersensitive. I barely touched it when you were playing a friendly and almost got slapped when you put your hand on it. Good games!

13: Legan: I don't care what you say, my music hacks are incredible. Nice meeting you, sir. ^_^

17: Watkins: Wowow, beat me once with Ike in pools and again with Marth later (still in pools). Good games, sir!

17: JLO: Fun doubles friendlies. I loooooooove teaming with Peaches. ^_^

17: JoWii: GO, SPEED RACER! Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Porygon, gotta remember those four. Thank you for driving and taking me along. It was really fun. Nice video editing, too. :p

17: Zash: Oh my GOD, screw that chain! XD Thank you for teaching me the matchup and I'm certain you would have won that last match if Cook had been there to support you. XP

17: FAE: Dang, **** Lucas. Wish I could have played it after I started to suck less. Good games.

17: Tmacc: Nice playing with you, sir. Baired the **** out of my Oli in friendly doubles the night before. ^^;

25: Metal: Nice meeting you, sir. I don't really know what to say about you because you seem like a thoroughly confusing fellow. I'll play you more next time.

25: altF4: Fun friendlies and nice hanging out with you. Keep on that Diddy. sir!

25: Radium88: You have my sincerest apologies for not properly thanking you for housing and cooking for us. I was still half-asleep when you said goodbye. ^^; Anyway, thank you very much! It was fun.

25: Clove: Metaknight counter? Nice Samus.

@ St. Louis players that I played with the night before: Try thinking of a dirty name for me NOW. :3 You guys are quality users and I look forward to playing with you again.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Austin's Roadtrip to StL 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOl9yyf2BSk

Austin's Roadtrip to StL 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh4ijocKjLc

Lolz.

Shoutouts:
1: MJG: Good ****; nice straight jab to Fino's face and thanks for the MM. I'ma have to pick up someone else for that MU.

2: Domo: Sorry for the massive amounts of **** talking while you were going against Clove. I just love Clove too much and I dislike MK entirely. Way to sandbag in crews.

3: Zeton: Tell me that you love Kirbicides. Good job in crews and in general.

4: Fino: Nice luigi; If you would've chose Olimar I wasn't gonna bother staying Kirby because it'd be a terrible match.

5: Nicole: Peach<Kirby. Good **** making 5th! See you for MLGDallas =O you better come!

5: Hylian: I took you to game three in doubles. YAY!!! See you later this week or next.

7: Future: Silly David getting wasted. 8yr olds aren't suppose to drink!!!! >_> you should come for MLGDallas as well.

9: Cook: Yay for seeing you again! Come to MLGDallas! Yay for buttsmex!

9: SkyPirate: We <3 you; TX forever!

9: Ripple: Good ****! NOW UPLOAD THOSE VIDS! (I know you have finals so take your time).

13: Legan: I have only been woke up a handful of amazing ways and before you left on Friday when you woke me was one of those. 'JoWii, I'm going to leave so you're the man of the house for now....here's my pipe, the rest is in my room if you want more.' 'Legan....I love you.'

17: Watkins: Don't think that I played you...?

17: JLO: Good job on the bracket matches, they were so close! See you again sometime.

17: JoWii: You are too ****ing legit. Mad kirbicides!!!! Will you have my baby?

17: Zash: Nice chain.

17: FAE: Your Lucas is scary good. I said it the whole tournament, and I'll say it again. Good job.

17: Tmacc: Kirbicide!! Nice meeting you, we'll get more matches the next time I come up (or you come down).

25: Metal: I love Will. He's my idol and I wanna be just like him when I grow up: white. Come down for MLGDallas!!

25: altF4: I <3 Steve. :/ Time for some tough loving. Either get your head on straight and go full-on or don't get mad if you don't do better. I love you bro but either play to win or play for fun but have fun while playing if that's the route you choose. Your Diddy is mad good on Smashville! Come down for MLGDallas!

25: Radium88: i <3 Lawleen. Your Kirby is getting better and it's noticeable. Next time we hang out if you aren't running a tourny I'll show you the correct way to handle the mirror match plus a handful of other helpful tricks.

25: Clove: -turning on capslock- I KNOW YOU WON'T SEE THIS BECUZ YOU DON'T GET ON BUT TOOOOOO ****ING PRO. JACK MAKES SAMUS-MK MATCHUPS 50 ****ING 50 BECAUSE HE'S SO **** GOOD. I TOLD YOU!! I TOLD YOU!!!

@ Surjn- DID YOU SEE THAT?!?? Rock>rock>rock>rockSHIELDBREAK! My life is completely after that.

Nice seeing and if I left anyone out I'm sorry.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
1: MJG - Congrats on 1st place, you were so impressive in grand finals
2: Domo - you're too good lol
3: Zeton - nasty good Fox & thanks for the friendlies/advice
4: Fino - thanks for the friendlies
5: Nicole - very nice Peach, stay away from the original SSB
5: Hylian - nice meeting you, gg's in pools
7: Future - thanks for hosting, gg's & I hope I can give you even more of a scare next time :p
7: Joker - didn't talk, but I enjoyed watching you play Snake
9: Cook - GG's, cool to see you again.. but I wish our set was as close as last time lol (I'll have to improve to make it competitive lol)
9: SkyPirate - didn't really play or talk with you? :|
9: TP - didn't really play or talk with you? :|
9: Ripple - thanks for teaming with me, work on fighting Olimar ya nub
13: Razer - didn't really play/talk with you, but I enjoyed watching you play in dubs & in some random friendlies
13: Surjan - nice placing, keep working on your Diddy
13: Schism - nice to see you again, I need to ask for more G&W advice next time for some matchups
13: Legan - always cool to see ya :) always playing as that hero of time guy :dizzy:
17: Watkins - you really came from Maine? :o
17: JLO - GG's in doubles, I'm guessing you're gantrain?
17: Oranos - you need to work on your Poké Trainer & Snake :\
17: JoWii - didn't really play or talk with you :|
17: Zash - GG's in pools, that chain is unfair :(
17: SNO - nice meeting you, hope we can play more in the future
17: FAE - GG's in pools, incredibly good Lucas, would've been fun to team
17: Tmacc - nice seeing you again, but we never played friendlies :(
25: Peeks - didn't really play or talk with you :|
25: Metal - GG's in pools, I'll have to work on the matchup lol (I got wrecked) you definitely should have placed higher in singles.
25: altF4 - didn't really play or talk with you? :|
25: Josh - didn't really play or talk with you? :|
25: Radium88 - nice to see ya again, thanks for helping run this
25: Clove - GG's in doubles, really impressive set vs Domo.. I wish you had saved game 1 to my Wii :'(
Kolby - thanks for the friendlies, I needed Pika practice
Steve - nice to see you again

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
crew battle is up. don't expect other videos for some time unless rauleen can post some brackets for me for both doub;es and singles

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
crew battle is up. don't expect other videos for some time unless rauleen can post some brackets for me for both doub;es and singles
Uh...brackets are on the first post?

And what does that have to do with videos? lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Uh...brackets are on the first post?

And what does that have to do with videos? lol
oh, didn't realize.

the point of bracket is to help me sift through friendlies and actual tournament videos

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
oh, didn't realize.

the point of bracket is to help me sift through friendlies and actual tournament videos
Ah, that makes sense.

If possible, could you upload the set where david and I went double IC's vs Rauleen/Joey?

Really want that double CG online :p.

Nicole

Smash Champion
1. MJG - I've gotta camp you harder, lol. Fun? pools matches, glad I got to play you again and got far less wrecked than last time.

2: Domo - "Zeton, he's wearing the blood of your Fox tribe that he slayed! He killed your family!"

3: Zeton - Why the **** does Sonic GO THROUGH Zamus's over B? Good matches, I had fun and maybe learned how to fight Fox a little better. Also, take less stocks at crews next time.

4: Fino - You're not ever going to see this because UR BANND OMG!!1! Purples though. Seriously. ****. Good matches though, you played it just right.

5: Nicole - Don't lose to lolimar. Jeez.

5: Hylian - Nice meeting you, you're a way bigger douche on the internetz :psycho: Man, your IC's wrecked me the first couple friendlies we played too, give David some tips.

7: Future - I hope your dog didn't kill you + your entire family and then hang itself last night. Also, I have your 10,000 dollars for 5 stocking me in SSB64, the game that matters most. Seriously, that game is ****ing terrible.

7: Joker - Thanks for losing so I didn't have to play you! Plus, I normally beat Marth, but it's only because they don't know how to live until 248% EVERY STOCK. But yeah, fun friendlies, thanks for playing Marth, I don't get to practice against him hardly ever anymore. Win a tournament soon, k?

9: Cook - Sorry I didn't come through for you. :crying: See you in 20 minutes!

9: SkyPirate - Dang. Nice meeting you, thanks for driving all the way from TX into butt****in' Missouri. You've got a pretty good Olimar, just pull more purples.

9: TP - You didn't beat Fino after my great Olimar practice I gave you, what the ****? Congrats on 9th though, seems MK is working out pretty well for you.

9: Ripple - Be better with more characters. I was glad my Diddy could stand up to your DK though, although that might have been the fact that it was 4am. Live until 288% more often, you'll totally win everything. Thanks for the friendlies, nice seeing you as always!

13: Razer - Sorry I timed you out in like 8 friendlies, I can't ****ing kill DDD. Also, you probably said the best thing of the night. "David, go show that doorknob to Joker, Joker loves doorknobs that have been disembodied from their original base. I bet you can't do it in less than 20 seconds!"

13: Surjan - I should've played some friendlies with you since you actually knew what you were doing against Peach (which was a huge disappointment to me, let me tell you). Where the hell are you from? Come play with STL more if you're in the area.

13: Legan - We suck at dubs, so let's get better at that. Also, your client was very well behaved, I still hate you forever for bringing him though.

17: Watkins - You should've gone Marth against me ;) Not really, but I do want to play your Marth sometime, see you around.

17: JLO - I'm all for trading tips, lol, we can definitely learn from each other I think. But we didn't get any Peach dittos in :urg:

17: JoWii - Nice seeing you agian JoWii, Kirbicide me more times plz! You are the most ineffectively gay player ever, if that makes any sense, and it was fun watching you and Rauleen do double Kirby. Sorry about your terrible bracket, come up and see us again sometime!

17: Zash - Man, when I saw Hylian get stuck in the chain, I felt so much better about getting stuck in it in all our friendlies, lol. Put those chain vids up on the Sheik boards! Also, make me think that you're drunk so I reject you for crews...worst idea EVER on my part!

17: FAE - Sorry about the bull**** kills I got on you, our matches were fun. Your Lucas is incredibly good, so keep getting even better with him.

17: Tmacc - I think the ROB ditto that I sat through of you vs Razor was the worst thing I've ever seen. Keep improving, I think you'll be placing high pretty soon!

25: Metal - DDDDDDDEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN. Thanks for being a loud ****** with me and for bringing your hot girlfriend :love:

25: altF4 - Steve don't give up! You can do it! Just don't get so mad at yourself (David and I do this all the time, and we still do Ok, so I know that you can too!) Also, let me show you some **** about the Olimar/Diddy matchup next Tuesday, don't feel bad about it, it's a tough one.

25: Josh - Thanks for using Diddy the first match :) Come play with us on Tuesday sometime, it'd be nice to have a skilled new player show up!

25: Radium88 - Thanks for running the tournament and making 293498739817 cookies. I thought the Rice Krispies were particularly excellent, personally. i didn't get to see any of your matches though :/

25: Jack - Scream and pound your chest after you win the WHOLE SET. But why do I write you anything? You don't come on here. I hate you Jack, and I hope you ****ing die, and your fashion sense is terrible. (have fun with Samus ;) )

This tournament was FUUUUNNN, I hope we have more of them! Thanks to everyone who drove from OOS.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
1: MJG - Congrats on getting first! Hope to get more friendlies with you and your awesome Tink

2: Domo - Thanks for giving me the friendlies! It was funny to see how you reacted when we explained Lucas's grab release stuff. Your eyes like popped our of your head lol

3: Zeton - You're a really cool guy, and your Fox is absolute ****. Thanks for talking to my mom, hopefully I can convince her to let me go to MLG Columbus

5: Nicole - Really good games lol. First thing I'm ledgehopping into a Bob-omb then I'm running into stitchfaces xD Really good Peach, I probably wouldn't have won anyway. Hope to play you again sometime =)

5: Hylian - Ggs in pools and the MM. Really nice GnW and IC's.

7: Future - I loved this tourney dude. I hope this does become a monthly so I can actually have a closeby tourney to go to. Aside from that, I was glad to play you again since we haven't played since Sept.

7: Joker - Ggs in brackets. I feel kinda bad though for beating you then getting eliminated right after

9: Cook - Good stuff, your Oli was amazing, and thanks for giving me general advice oon the matchup. Hopefully I can learn from it and play the matchup better, ****'s tough

9: SkyPirate - Also another really good Oli, sorry you weren't playing well in our friendlies though. The most important thing was you pulled yourself together before the tourney started. Maybe it was that nap you took, naps work wonders

9: Ripple - Ggs, great games and awesome DK. I'll probably have to pick up another character for Lucas vs DK, fighting that matchup is pretty stressful xD

13: Surjan - Ggs, and great Diddy. We both learned a lot about each other's characters from those matches. Hope to play you again sometime

13: Legan - ****, it's that **** Link that we all know and love. <3 Glad I was able to get some friendlies in, the stuff you do with Link is just terrifying

17: Oranos - Ggs in pools, PT's a pretty fun matchup.

17: JoWii - I gained total respect for you when you broke Surjan's shield with rock and he fell off the stage. That **** was so epic, wish I had recorded that rofl

17: Zash - Argh, I can never seem to beat you D: Your sheik was **** and I got ***** by the chain and the grab (lol) Glad to play you again though

17: SNO - Good stuff in doubles, your MK was really good. I'm not sure if you have a smashboards, but if you do let me know

17: Tmacc - Tmacccccccc :D You're still a super cool guy and your matches with Legan were intense. Also, thanks for talking with Zeton to my mom. I think you got through to her a little. I hope we can meet at another tourney =)

25: Metal - Glad to have finally gotten friendlies with you after AR and HD. Ggs in pools and doubles, both were equally fun.

25: Radium88 - I loved the tourney and the cookies, every bite put a smile on my face =D Had fun in doubles too, double kirby FTW

Overall a really fun tourney. Got to meet some pretty cool people, and I learned a lot. Again, hope this becomes a monthly

Nicole

Smash Champion
...hooray >_<
(you should tell me what they said, don't you want a challenge?)

MJG

Smash Hero
Play like I normally don't play (if that helps any lol).

Random but thought id share with you guys: I have a mental block vs warios D:. I throw out moves vs him and hope that they work...lol...So...if anyone good uses wario and I come to another one of these, I would like some good matches with them please.

kthxbai

gantrain05

Smash Master

Random but thought id share with you guys: I have a mental block vs warios D:. I throw out moves vs him and hope that they work...lol...So...if anyone good uses wario and I come to another one of these, I would like some good matches with them please.

kthxbai
i'll train up my wario if you will give me TL MU experience with my peach lol. i reaaaaaally suck vs TL.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····

kthxbai

is that why you almost choked against me?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
uploading fest tonight. be prepared for 10+ new videos

singles are still far off

Top Bottom