• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stone Glitch

metroid1117

Smash Master
I was playing with my friend a long time ago and saved the replay of a weird match. My theory is that if you get hit by an attack on the exact frame that you get out of Stone, then you'll suffer knockback but no damage.

Video Proof

Strangely, Kirby's % meter flashed, indicating that he got hit. What do you think happened? (By the way, I haven't been on this forum before, so if this is old news, then please ignore this.)

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet
I think it was just considered to be in the rock and he just hit u hard enough that it technically would have knocked u out of it causing u to get knock back but not the damage

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...something similar to this happens when Kirby lands on spikes in his Stone form...

Top Bottom