• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange things that you really like...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Lemons and Limes. I love eating lemons and limes. I love the citrus taste.

cba

Smash Master
I like feet and hands.
I REALLY dislike Ugly feet/Dirty fingernails and hands.

I srsly look @ that in ppl.

"Hi"
*Looks @ hands*

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I like weird girls. Makes them all the more interesting.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Foodwise I eat no veggies at all. I basicly act how a vegitarian would act if they found out they accidently ate meat but didn't really even taste it, If I were to eat a veggie. Pretty much anti-Vegitarian, T.T I hate killing plants. xD Jk I couldn't care less about plants I just utterly dispise veggies.

I really really like Cat people like in animes. If someone were to dress up like that in real life... that would be hot. 0.o Very weird I know.

I also never eat breakfast foods, I ussually never eat breakfast at all and if I do it's lunch foods.

I love the way Expo, Gasoline and Sharpies smell.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Foodwise I eat no veggies at all. I basicly act how a vegitarian would act if they found out they accidently ate meat but didn't really even taste it, If I were to eat a veggie. Pretty much anti-Vegitarian, T.T I hate killing plants. xD Jk I couldn't care less about plants I just utterly dispise veggies.
Lol I thought I was the only one...

cba

Smash Master
I <3 it.
Especially McDonalds salads.

and Its all about how you make it and shiz, you gotta be creative, but dont toss in skittles or something.

M.K

Level 55
I enjoy casual public urination. I'm not talking about taking a leak on a sidewalk or on some single teenage mother's forehead, but like...out in the woods or something.
It makes me feel adventurous, I'm too much of a goody goody to do anything that's ACTUALLY bad. xD

Mith_

Smash Champion
I enjoy casual public urination. I'm not talking about taking a leak on a sidewalk or on some single teenage mother's forehead, but like...out in the woods or something.
It makes me feel adventurous, I'm too much of a goody goody to do anything that's ACTUALLY bad. xD
I agree, there is something REALLY weird about it that makes you feel like a daredevil or something lol.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I can't stand it when you tear a piece of paper out of a notebook and don't take the little frilly edges off. I sit there and pick all of it off before I turn any paper in.

I also like to take showers in the dark.

Tsukiko

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Aqua4ever
I also like to take showers in the dark

hehe I can't do that, and I have reasons why....which I'm not about to explain.

If it's way to quiet in classroom or something, I like to hum or sing a short song. (Then people just turn to me and give me a, "What the Heck?" look.

And when I go to bed, I open the window and turn the fan on,find a nice corner on my bed, curl up into a little ball,and I can only go to sleep if I think that it's cold enough in my room.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
After I talk to friends, I keep on talking to them even though they are no longer there. I even make jokes that I know my friends would find funny and laugh about them even though I am by myself :ohwell:

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
After I talk to friends, I keep on talking to them even though they are no longer there. I even make jokes that I know my friends would find funny and laugh about them even though I am by myself :ohwell:
That is really really weird...
Haha. Like how long after they leave?

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I developed an obsession with needles. I enjoy getting shots/tattoos/piercings a lot. I think I'd pay for just the needle...

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
I like setting my alarm clock 15 minutes before the time I'm supposed to wake up, just so I can go back to sleep for 15 minutes that feel extra-delicious.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I love the sound of pigeons XD.

Seriously, pigeons flying, pigeons making noises, and I'll stop here in case people get the wrong idea :p.

This may be the fact that I've grown up with pigeons as pets, and I used to sit outside as a kid in the summer holidays after playing the Amiga 600 and watch them walk and fly around the garden.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I LOVE being warm in bed. But thenw he you get out, its FREEZING outside your bed. And it sucks.

But I keep my room at a crisp 65.

Top Bottom