• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange Things You can do with your body.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I used to be able to spin my arms all the way around while flat palmed on a table, but I guess I just grew out of it...

Uke

Smash Cadet
Okay, that made me laugh.
Check your balls next time it changes. :laugh:
I meant that I sound like a completely different person. I'm not talking about that stupid "oh your balls dropped?" crap, I'm talking about vocal chord shape change. Like, one time, I woke up sounding like Barry White. A week later, I sounded like my friend Jin. But yeah, I do get why you'd laugh at that. Kinda left myself open there.

On a side note, my stomach divides by zero. It's why I can eat so friggin' much.

Jammer

Smash Lord
You can't do that, Pustulio. It's impossible. Maybe you mean you can almost fart, then burp instead? The actual gas in your intestines never travels up into your stomach and out your mouth. Also, there is very little methane in a human's fart.

I can close my eyes, wave my hands around, then touch my pointer fingers together perfectly. I can also do that and touch my nose on the very tip. Almost everyone can touch their nose like that, but I can do it far more accurately than anybody I know.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well it was kinda like that and it was a fluke, now I can't do it. That's just how I described the event because I like sucked the bubble back inward and I belched. Yeah I exaggerated a little bit.

Oh and that close your eyes thing and wave the hands around it was easy.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I can bend my arms at a freakish angle. Kinda looks like it is popping out. One time my friend hit it when I was doing that it hurt ALOT.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
I can pop my thumb in and out of its socket. I can also control my dreams but that's something I do with my mind and not necessarily my body.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I can also control my dreams.
Yep, lucid dreaming is the best.

I learned how to do it from Wikibooks, but I seem to have lost my touch. Before, I was flying all over the place and going to distant galaxies and the future, as well as having conversations with random people. It was all fake, of course, but it was incredible.

Now I dream about dumb stuff, and I only dream when I doze off right after I first wake up.

It was scary once when I thought I was dreaming because I was super tired. I almost jumped headfirst down the stairs in my house, thinking I would fly. Luckily, I noticed that each of my hands had 5 fingers, and they weren't changing, so I decided not to risk it.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
you know how you fart with your armpit. yeah, i can do that with a divot in my chest. Awkward..

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I can do waves with my stomach! I'm not kidding.
i can do that to! i freak out all my friends. i can also
1) make the muscle just below my thumb go in all directions while having the thumb do a 90 degree twist.
2) when in the sour-mouth position actually have my lips move up and down
3) move my shoulder muscle down and up
4) suck in my lip using my tounge
5) curl my lip up and down
6) make farting noises by pressing my shoulder against my head.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Nothing really. I can point my feet inward a lot farther than most people can I guess, as I can make them point almost completely backwards, and the tips of my thumbs can bend way back.

lol @ gleeking. That was so like.. 7 years ago. Everyone in my school was doing that. In fact, I once almost got into a fight at lunch cause some kid did it on the back of my shirt and I hit him. Good times, good times.

Oh, and the making yourself cry thing. I can sometimes. I just think of sad things, and certain music or scenes from movies coupled with accompanying music can help. :D

Orbinas

Smash Rookie
I'm quite flexible with my legs (can't do the splits though) and can burp at will.

That lucid dreaming thing looks really interesting and I might try it out someday.

Ovan XIII

Smash Rookie
OMG, this thread makes me laugh so hard, and that is hard to do. For some reason just reading some of the crazy crap people can do makes me crack up. Anyway, I can do a few weird things. I can clap with one hand like demoncaterpie, I can fit my entire body through a coat hanger, and I can jump VERY well for my size.

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
- I can take either of my arms, put it around the back of my head, then around back in front of my head and grab my ear (e.g left arm to left ear around my head)
- My elbows bend too far back so that my arms aren't completely flat when I stretch them out.
- I can take either of my arms, rap it around my backside so that it grabs onto my thigh (if I'm sitting down).
- I'm pretty sure I can lick my elbow.
- I can bend my thumb onto the back of my hand.
- I can put be legs over the back of my head.

The list goes on and on. There are probably some things that I can do that I don't even know about yet.

I'm such a freak :(

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I can make a cool noise just waving one hand I don't know if I'd call it clapping though.

I don't know if these are unusual but, I can pronate my arms 180 degrees so my elbow points up and my palm faces up. Also when I bend my tongue back like I'm making a "la" sound and I can stick the back out so it's visible through my lips, the weird thing is my veins show and the bulge out like a body builders veins bulge out his arms except they bulge even thicker.

Jammer

Smash Lord
What technique do you use? I can usually make myself cry, but not always.

I usually just think of someone and imagine them dead, and how sad it would be, and how sad it would make everyone else, and all the sadness in my head turns into tears in my eyes!

But it's not very reliable--so, I'd like to know your technique, SSBMasterFox.

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
I can stick my whole hand behind my right shoulder blade (though that's not really uncommon), touch my middle and ring fingers to either side of my (right) forearm, pull my left shoulder out of it's socket and continuously crack both knees (a sign of future surgery, I'm sure).

Oh, and it's fairly easy to make myself cry, or at least get my eyes to water and voice to waver. I haven't yet found a use, for there is little pity for a crying 20 year old college student.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
I can do some kind of neat stuff, but it's all learned. I was never naturally weird.

- I can put both legs behind my head and stand on my hands. It just looks bizarre.
- I can make a noise that sounds eerily similar to a regenerator from RE4.
- At one point I could walk around on my hands almost as well as I could walk on my feet. Balance wise, not speed.

=/

I should really practice hand stands again. That was really fun.

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
What technique do you use? I can usually make myself cry, but not always.

I usually just think of someone and imagine them dead, and how sad it would be, and how sad it would make everyone else, and all the sadness in my head turns into tears in my eyes!

But it's not very reliable--so, I'd like to know your technique, SSBMasterFox.
I yawn 3 or 4 times in a row, and my eyes just kind ov overflow. Tilting your head to one side helps while doing that.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
I yawn 3 or 4 times in a row, and my eyes just kind ov overflow. Tilting your head to one side helps while doing that.
Heh, do that when you're acting the most dramatic scene, I bet no one would notice! I'm sure a movie director would be impressed when you're in the supposed funeral and start yawning repeatedly and tilting your head. If you ever apply for the job of an actor, please don't mention this as your merit. :D

Jammer

Smash Lord
Heh, do that when you're acting the most dramatic scene, I bet no one would notice! I'm sure a movie director would be impressed when you're in the supposed funeral and start yawning repeatedly and tilting your head. If you ever apply for the job of an actor, please don't mention this as your merit. :D
My thoughts exactly (I even would have started it with "Heh", too).

Yeah, making yourself cry is one of the tougher things to do. If worst comes to worst, you can just have a chopped onion off camera, right? That makes your eyes water, and it's not too hard to get the crying "expression" on your face. But it might be difficult to get the red coloring in your cheeks and forehead--or is there some kind of pill or something that does that, too?

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
LOL, excellent point, dood!! I'm no actor though. roflz

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Make fart noises using my bare back on a solid/smooth floor.

I use the slight cup-shape on my back to form like a dome of air against the floor, press to rid air, and when I sit up: *FWOP!* Sometimes it hurts when I get too much suction to the floor....
Don't ask how I know how to do this, 'caus I don't even remember.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
1. voluntary diplopia ftw.
2. popping thumb out of joint
3. sticking nickels/dime/pennies into my ring finger because im somewhat double jointed.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I can make myself vomit on command without a repulsive smell/sight or external molestation (My own hand/finger etc.) to aide. Sheer throat manipulation. Also, I have a high constitution. I rarely vomit unless I accidentally do the throat trick.

My friend can have an entire hand down her throat without gagging. She has no reflex, even if it's another human doing it. Found this out when she accidentally half swallowed a popsicle and was able to retrieve it without feeling a thing.

I can make my bones move underneath my knee cap, and it feels weird.

If I drink a very large amount of liquid, I can lay down and shift position and feel and almost hear it slosh around inside of me.

I heal at a high rate of speed. I had 11 stitches and healed fully without trace or scar within a week. I don't know if that counts as weird, but I put it in any way.

The aforementioned friend can also lick her elbows.

I can completely relax any/all fingers on the right hand and swing them around like whips. My father can actually do this so quickly that it sounds like a whip and it can cut your skin.

Top Bottom