• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I wish unraked mdva could do a crew versus unranked pa or ranked pa for that matter. Trololol

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
Lol I'm a little new to this competitve scene lol someone wanna explain this md/va vs pa rivalry thing to me?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I wish unraked mdva could do a crew versus unranked pa or ranked pa for that matter. Trololol
this sounds like the most boring event ever

ill be here hurrrrrr

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
PA only has like 20 players total

so just by living there you have a 50% chance of being ranked, so unranked won't be any fun lolz

I'd be happy to send just an MD team or just a VA team vs PA though, 1 state vs 1 state.

Coney

Smash Master
i don't know if that's so smart

i mean, we're the ones who have to prove something here now...

Omni

BRoomer
not really. i mean perhaps in a crew battle yes

but in regards to just being better tournament standing wise hell nah

Lobos

Smash Master
*looks at new date* that is better....will be here after being stuffed from thanksgiving and my 6 year anniversity is 2 days after this so I should be good to go.

KT teams? BMX teams? Omni teams? Slikvik teams? (smirk)

BMX

Smash Lord
dawg, lobos. let's team. you're my favorite partner now. -_^bbb

i wont **** up this time. >_>;;

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
i don't know if that's so smart

i mean, we're the ones who have to prove something here now...
not really. I'm confident I'll beat everyone in PA minus Vex/Tusm(DDDs). I also was not in the disastrous crew battle that occured.

I'm also REGIONLESS so everything I typed above doesn't matter. I don't claim yall *****s :bee:

Xzax I'll team with you if mero or junebug(potential static partners) dont want to

Coney

Smash Master
yeah but why show the arrogance of only throwing in one state when they've shown they can defeat both

underestimating pennsylvania is what lost us the last battle, boyos

i do agree we're stronger with stronger players, but unit cohesion won them the last battle (and meep being dumb). we shouldn't have left it that close anyway, vex should've had to run through nine stocks instead of just five. aim for decimation.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
June + Vik = ****

Mero should come to this as well, guy is mad good.

Zak, I think MD should defend our own turf and that we shouldnt' have to rely on the Falls Church boys to help out (which btw, I totally think we can)

NEO, Lie, Coney, Takeover, Logic, Omni is an ideal team that is extremely well balanced. VA also has a similar well balanced team (or Meep/GIMR could fill one of those spots as well.)

Chu, June, Boss, Candy, Korn, Mero (Or if Mero doesn't play for VA then like ESOJ could cover it.)

I think trying to mix these two last time kinda caused us to be over confident and assume it was auto win. I feel like people would be more inclined to try if it's one state vs one state and not play lax or go in assuming it's auto win.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I can bring three wiis and one small *** tv if i can get a ride from the nearby metro. Also might be able to bring up to three people.

Edit: I mean two wii's. And no tv unless chu brings my wii and tv from last weekend.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I can bring three wiis and one small *** tv if i can get a ride from the nearby metro. Also might be able to bring up to three people.

Edit: I mean two wii's. And no tv unless chu brings my wii and tv from last weekend.
Cool, good stuff, I hope you and your friends can make it

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yeah but why show the arrogance of only throwing in one state when they've shown they can defeat both

underestimating pennsylvania is what lost us the last battle, boyos

i do agree we're stronger with stronger players, but unit cohesion won them the last battle (and meep being dumb). we shouldn't have left it that close anyway, vex should've had to run through nine stocks instead of just five. aim for decimation.
Zak you are so right, you deserve a reward for this statement. lol

sotemptingtopracticebrawlforthiseventmadhype

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Takeover, could you please get off this temporary Melee High? You're just gonna get worst from it. :chuckle:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Some of you guys don't realize its been MD/VA since Melee, we don't need to split up, in the communities eyes we are one state because everything(minus Sovababy) is so reachable that we always attend stuff in either state.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Let's see if we can get that 70 person turnout! Already half way there!

Omni

BRoomer
Zak, I think MD should defend our own turf and that we shouldnt' have to rely on the Falls Church boys to help out (which btw, I totally think we can)

NEO, Lie, Coney, Takeover, Logic, Omni is an ideal team that is extremely well balanced. VA also has a similar well balanced team (or Meep/GIMR could fill one of those spots as well.)

Chu, June, Boss, Candy, Korn, Mero (Or if Mero doesn't play for VA then like ESOJ could cover it.)

I think trying to mix these two last time kinda caused us to be over confident and assume it was auto win. I feel like people would be more inclined to try if it's one state vs one state and not play lax or go in assuming it's auto win.
what kind of nonsense are you spewing

md is va. va is md. all for one and one for all.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
wow this tournament has 55 interest already!? Wow!!!! (btw, people have been confirming through facebook, and aib, so his hype is sweeeeeet!)

this is aposl!!

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I'll try and be here. November is a busy month but I think this may be the one free saturday I have.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
not really. I'm confident I'll beat everyone in PA minus Vex/Tusm(DDDs). I also was not in the disastrous crew battle that occured.

I'm also REGIONLESS so everything I typed above doesn't matter. I don't claim yall *****s :bee:

Xzax I'll team with you if mero or junebug(potential static partners) dont want to
i doubt id lose 2 u... u my nugguh though <3

P~S ur mm is accepted.......twice

mdva players>pa players but u guys still suck for losing to us......................aka vex lol

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
60 people are interested already!

BTW guys, please say if you can bring a set up. They are needed for this to run smoothly

Omni

BRoomer
lol @ the "60 people already!?" shiz. we get it we get it stop spamming every 5+ people. it's like a chudat advertisement

i need a really good teammate for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom