• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Brawler 4, A Community Mod Project

Jos

Smash Rookie
I like this idea, I'd like to see it worked on. Sadly I can't code , but if I could I'd (probably be helping on Brawl+) definately wanna work on this!

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Hmm. Somethign tells me you should be on AiB or AiF. They'd love you if you could merge their games XD Though yeah, if I could hack, this might be bigger on my list than B+. Though this would never make it to the tourny scene:(

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...Waitasec.

Ganondorf vs. Meta Knight.

MK: *ftilt*
Ganondorf: *shields low*
MK: *dtilt*
MK: *fsmash*

or better yet

Ganondorf: *Ftilt*
MK: *shield high*
Ganondorf: *Dtilt*
Ganondorf: *ANYTHING but SideB*

See where I'm going with this? There's some key differences between Smash and Street Fighter that will never allow them to mingle.

One of them is the fact that not every character is the same size. Ganondorf just needs to shield low, and voila, MK can't do ANYTHING except full hop aerial. MK needs to shield either low or high, and Ganon can't do anything because MK is so short. Also, not all characters have truly low and high attacks, or height differences screw with the so called "low/high" attacks anyways, like the Ganondorf example.

Sorry to crush your dreams, folks.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
...Waitasec.

Ganondorf vs. Meta Knight.

MK: *ftilt*
MK: *dtilt*
MK: *fsmash*

or better yet

Ganondorf: *Ftilt*
Ganondorf: *Dtilt*
Ganondorf: *ANYTHING but SideB*

See where I'm going with this? There's some key differences between Smash and Street Fighter that will never allow them to mingle.

One of them is the fact that not every character is the same size. Ganondorf just needs to shield low, and voila, MK can't do ANYTHING except full hop aerial. MK needs to shield either low or high, and Ganon can't do anything because MK is so short. Also, not all characters have truly low and high attacks, or height differences screw with the so called "low/high" attacks anyways, like the Ganondorf example.

Sorry to crush your dreams, folks.
Remember servbot character in Marvel vs. capcom 2? He was tiny. They fixed it by giving him tiny life and made him weak.

Also, in SF4 every move can be low blocked except a few overheads and aerial attacks. The true way to hit someone is to trick them into a cross up.

One solution would be to make MKs high shield go way high and only block aerials.

Top Bottom