• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stress Relief! New SSBB Tourney Series!

Jtails

Smash Lord
we got bonk and southpaw coming too. Maybe Wes and Helpr! ;)

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
* UPDATE *

Please check the thread for an update on the venue, you can find it under the location heading.

:phone:

Jtails

Smash Lord
is there any possible way someone can bring streaming equipment to this?

seiryuken

Smash Rookie
Here I was looking to get back into brawl when I came across this thread, lucky me I somehow have an account in this website, plus the tournament is being held a block away(I live in 156). I really like that comic book store, so it's gana be fun, there's a Chinese right next to it :-) also I haven't played brawl in years so I wanted to get back into it. Se ya there.
-ippo

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I'm going to bring My controller but I don't know if I should bring my wii, is it advised?

We pretty much have the setups covered but if it's not any trouble to you then feel free to do so, I'll put it to use in case one of the wii's are no longer available to us.

Jtails

Smash Lord
I'm going to bring My controller but I don't know if I should bring my wii, is it advised?

bring your wii just in case. It is always nice to have back up or just in case we get an extra TV with no wii on it. you never know.

It would be greatly appreciated if you did. Thanks in advanced.

Jtails

Smash Lord
@ Fatal, I know that's such a shame :/ I don't blame you for not wanting to come due to that. I wouldn't

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
was thinking about this till no doubles and pot stays at 200 even if 50 people enter
The owner said that if we got close to 40 people that the pot size would be raised. And he beats Vinnie once and now he thinks he's gunna win it all. lol trollin! :troll:

Jtails

Smash Lord
Thanks, Vi! Now come in and join the tourney! :bee:

Aw, that's a bummer Fatal. I'd really like to play you again.

Jtails, we money matchin'!

hell yeah we are. $5 vs my diddy, and $5 vs my mk? or you wanna split it up? or you wanna request some other characters of mine? :p

doommachine15

Smash Ace
TheDulor called me yesterday and asked what I'm doing, ill be there to. Is time to limited for a side event after singles??? Assuming we hit 20-30 people and singles doesn't take forever.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
I still miss the side event Vinnie had at either Uprise 9/10. The 20% stamina and 2.0 damage ratio random Bo3 was cool. It was a dollar entry at Uprise and it ends so fast as each match can only take so long.

might have also been a 1 minute timer

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I still miss the side event Vinnie had at either Uprise 9/10. The 20% stamina and 2.0 damage ratio random Bo3 was cool. It was a dollar entry at Uprise and it ends so fast as each match can only take so long.

might have also been a 1 minute timer
Anything sounds cool lol

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Im the cheapest ****er alive lol at this rate im gonna mm/serious set everyone
@luxord ok LOL this is ridiculous ima carry a good bit of change

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
*Update*

There WILL be seeding. The bathroom in the store is not for public use, you can go to the spanish music store next door & ask to use the bathroom there. BE RESPECTFUL. The owner of the music store will not let any of us use the bathroom if your disrespect, ask nicely. ;)

So Fatal

Smash Master
*Update*

There WILL be seeding. The bathroom in the store is not for public use, you can go to the spanish music store next door & ask to use the bathroom there. BE RESPECTFUL. The owner of the music store will not let any of us use the bathroom if your disrespect, ask nicely. ;)

lol GIVE ME ALL POT MONEY OVER 20 ENTRANTS AND NO ONE CAN USE MY BATH ROOM MUHAHAHAHAH

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
lol GIVE ME ALL POT MONEY OVER 20 ENTRANTS AND NO ONE CAN USE MY BATH ROOM MUHAHAHAHAH
Lol. But seriously he has had some bad past experiences with idiots who don't know how to take care of stuff & do stupid things like stuff the toliet with toliet tissue. He's not just being a jerk there is a reason behind his decision. But yeah the bathroom isn't a problem anyway now.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Lol. But seriously he has had some bad past experiences with idiots who don't know how to take care of stuff & do stupid things like stuff the toliet with toliet tissue. He's not just being a jerk there is a reason behind his decision. But yeah the bathroom isn't a problem anyway now.

it just seems lame to me lol $10 venue fee and no bathroom,:(

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Its always been $10 venue fee like every NYC tourney (some exceptions). So lame

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
or if there's a tree nearby I could go there and pee unnoticed haha lol or maybe not..

Top Bottom