• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strongest Spirit mode Character needs a patch ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo64

Smash Rookie
so i have all 1297/1297 spirits and i can say without a doubt that if you wanna destroy people in spirit arena lobbies, pick something strong like lvl 99 akuma galeem or soma cruz, then more importantly pick OLIMAR, this mans fire pikmin aerials delete people off the screen so damn fast. He needs to be patched ASAP. I'll try and cobble a video together to show off this mans stupidly huge power.

Turbo64

Smash Rookie
Double post
ok sorry for the quality but i dont normally do this kind thing.
here are videos demonstrating the obsurd power
and
this shutsdown any online spirits lobby

Last edited:

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I say keep it. That's actually really awesome. The spirits actually need to be buffed and not nerfed. If they get nerfed they don't really contribute to the game much at all and just become boring and pointless waste of space like custom moves and attributes in smash 4, but more useless and boring.

I have a 3 teams that are really fun, one where I'm huge for at least 16 seconds of the beginning of the match(wish it lasted the whole match would have been awesome or at least 1 or 2 minutes.)

Another where I don't flinch and have super armor, just a tank,

and the last one being where it makes Lucario EXTREMELY powerful.

It's really fun for everyone to have something amazingly busted and a mode that should not be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Turbo64

Smash Rookie
Im not advocating nerfing spirits, just olimar in spirits mode, hes the only one that scales absurdly thru spirits. It seems to me to be a bug.
I think giant and metal should last forever as well, it would make them the strongest secondaries, but they dont seem too useful online as they currently are. I do enjoy the gimmicky fights I find myself in. however olimar is just another story He is the strongest Spirits mode character fullstop.

also this thread is more or less an accidental repeat of:
https://smashboards.com/threads/strongest-spirit-mode-character-needs-a-patch-asap.465698/

I explain far more, have more videos covering olimar, and I answer questions.
:D

Uffe

Smash Hero
Does this work in World of Light? This would be so useful to use.

Turbo64

Smash Rookie
Does this work in World of Light? This would be so useful to use.
yes, please use the link in my earlier post it even shows the chad olimar beat the final boss like its nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom