• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks productions: War of the clubs and SSB: Army of Sin! UPDATE: 13/05/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

antimatter

Smash Lord
hey guys, was just playing some guitar hero and hulk: ultimate destruction. fingers hurt like crazy...

anywho:
IsmaR, i'm sorry to hear about what happened. i hope you slugged the person who did that, or something. also, that sucks about your wii. thank you for the "hug".

Cole, I know what you mean about manga being confusing. Give it time and practice. The Metroid manga has just been added to onemanga.com, so you could start with that.

Stryks: glad to hear you had a good party.

Repryx

Smash Champion
IsmaR....*hug* ...I almost got taken advantage of before (which is why I no longer drink) thank God 4 friends...so I can Kinda empathize...do you need me to come to a neighborhood near you and proceed to shank the guy while I sing Tupac songs like "Death Around the Corner" and "Runnin"? I might even throw in Me singing "One Winged Angel" to scare the guy whilst I unload my Shanking Shankingness on him. I sing that song quite well if I may say so myself.

Also How does Repryx with a record deal sound? Im going to try and pursue my dream!

Stryks whre is the Comic? and where is the Salt to my Popcorn?

-Ciao

Yaya

Smash Champion
I played Rock Band yesterday and Friday, I was on Vocals so much I have laringitis right now :'(

When should we see the comic Stryks?

Fawriel

Smash Master
I might even throw in Me singing "One Winged Angel" to scare the guy whilst I unload my Shanking Shankingness on him. I sing that song quite well if I may say so myself.
Oh, oh, oh, can I join? We will be a choir of DOOM. Whee! ^^

Reyairia

Smash Champion
So I guess they are not all utter crap I just can't into them. Also I get confused by the "backward" patern of the panels (stupid Naruto and your right to left style of telling me a story.)

*Gives IsmaR greeting card with touching message and then a hug*
Well, it also depends what kind of manga you like. There have been some manga I've had a hard time getting into myself, and some manga (like One Piece for example) take a long time - it took me about 50 episodes to throughly say I was interested.
That doesn't mean they're bad though, there are several award winning books written the same way.

And the pattern is just a Japanese thing, the **** aren't stupid just cause they read things differently ya know. :p

Repryx

Smash Champion
Oh, oh, oh, can I join? We will be a choir of DOOM. Whee! ^^
Sure....Ill take the Gloriosa Generosa and you can take the Veni veni venias nemeori facias

Stryks stop playing brawl and get that comic....done! Stack that Cheese!

-Ciao

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well, it's official. The Dojo is complete! That was the only thing keeping me on this site, having to frequently update the Dojo thread I made.

Well, now that the tie is gone, I find myself with no reason to come to this site anymore. So since most people here are my closest friends, I thought I'd say goodbye to you all.

Now don't worry, I'll still browse once every...two or three weeks or something like that, at least to see if Stryks is still updating this thread (still anticipating my profile, that's for sure). But with Brawl out to keep me entertained, other things like South Park and World of Warcraft to keep me busy, and mostly, the stupidity levels around here rising to levels I can't stand, I'm not going to come here anymore.

So keep things in check guys. Stryks, get to updating. I'm leaving the on-topicness in your hands!

Screw you guys, I'm goin home...

antimatter

Smash Lord
there goes a loyal member of the boards... we've lost most of the good people from the masses of n00bs clogging the brawl discussion, the disappointment of the roster, and the kidfriendly comboless game. was brawl worth it?

anyway, still cant wait for the comic.

Shuma

Smash Hero
*sees colb getting on a plane to leave*

lol Colb on a plane. Get it? Get it?

Stryks

Smash Hero
*Salutes colbs aswell*

Sux u gotta go, tough glad ull be checking in every now and then...

Ill pretty much have an issue on the war of the club, or a couple or 3 of the Army opf sin this week, so dun wury...

yeah rey thats mah voice... I sound very manly XD

also next guy or girl to talk about anime or manga will be warned, I mean it guys, no spam

Shuma

Smash Hero
God, why do you always sound so annoyed. Take a chill pill for god's sake.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Shuma, can I join your boards? I know you hate me, but I'm just so darn curious.

On topic:

Has War Of The Clubs been set aside, or abandoned? Or is this just the second arc? Confused.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nah the war of the clubs will still be updated, tough I always wanted to do a smash bros comic, hence why I made it, the SSB comic will be updated more frequently do to its just lineart, where war of the clubs is colored... dont worry guys I know I havent updated in a while, just bare with me a bit XD

antimatter

Smash Lord
Nah the war of the clubs will still be updated, tough I always wanted to do a smash bros comic, hence why I made it, the SSB comic will be updated more frequently do to its just lineart, where war of the clubs is colored... dont worry guys I know I havent updated in a while, just bear with me a bit XD
i'll bear with you.

sorry, i'm just bored not getting any updates.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Shuma, can I join your boards? I know you hate me, but I'm just so darn curious.
The Sig is there for a reason, of course don't be surprised if you find weird weird weird stuff. Join /fsc/ and togheter, we will conquer the ga- HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

@Stryks:

Bear with this:

YATANA!

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to say this, but please flame the fudgeballs out of the Ashley fanclub located in Brawl Central's Clan Underground.

Do it now.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Gypsy:

So, wut do u think?

Edit:

And if anyone else whants to join, do so. You don't whant Gypsy to feel alone do you?

Pumpkins

Smash Rookie
If you plan on flaming a topic on BC, just know that you will be IP banned from the forums, ASAP. I can't believe you'd go to SWF just to get someone to flame for you.

I speak on behalf of the entire moderator staff over at BC. Let's please keep peace between these Smash Brothers forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom