• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuck at 99%, three levels flagged

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Could use a little help. I'm at 99% completion of SSE, with 3 levels flagged and I can't figure out where the missing trophies are. The levels are:

• The Cave
  • Battleship Halberd Exterior
  • The Subspace Bomb Factory (lower/second one)

I've done each level at least three times and can't find anything new. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Tataro

Smash Rookie
Well, on The Cave I can try to help.

When you get to the part with the blue rocks that you have to escape from fast enough to avoid being crushed, let (IIRC) the 2nd one that goes downwards go (but don't go under it). After it's completely to the bottom, it should reveal a path to the door.

Hope that sorta kinda helps. =\ Not too good at explaining.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'm stuck on the bomb factory level, too. I've gone through it about fivde times now, and I can't find anything new. I'm tired of going through it because it's such a long, frustrating level.

As for the cave, I remember that too. It's when those huge rock pillars try to crush you. They are moving on their own, and there's one that you have to wait for to go all the way down. Once that's happened, you can walk on it to a door ( The door will be a in a little nook you have to jump to).

As for the Halberd, I can't remember whether that was the one with the door you have to walk through a wall for....

dorky24

Smash Rookie
umm i have a question... do the flags mean there is something left for u to do? or is it the other symbol (the spiky tyedye colour) i thought the spiky symbols meant there was still something left for u to do

Top Bottom