• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Stuff that ends in fair..... A Sheik Social Thread!

soap

Smash Hero
KK, u beat SS?

btw, i forgot to play with u

i didn't play haley either... he was always surrounded by koreans and i was too impatient to wait for next.

i only really got to play overtriforce, n64, and rock-crock

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
@chok - thank you =3, I think Tec0 is ignoring me though, he must hate me D,:

my constant search for all things Nia brought me to this http://img2.animeartbooks.net/nia/08.jpg

pure awesome
I'm ignoring all of you because I need to become an emotionless mod. :mad:

/lies

Also the wall isn't so bad, I however tend to gear towards cuter pictures instead of ****** ones. Just how I am LOL

KK, u beat SS?

btw, i forgot to play with u

i didn't play haley either... he was always surrounded by koreans and i was too impatient to wait for next.

i only really got to play overtriforce, n64, and rock-crock
LMAO I was always surrounded by Koreans? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
so i for the first time busted out my new and improved ( 2 week old ) sheik.

I so wish I got videos, I played tons of matches against The Lake, he kicked my butt a good deal, but i got him down to 2 stocks a couple of times ( his zelda still ***** me so hard though ).

He said When I get a bit better and more comfortable with Sheik I'll be really annoying/border line gay to fight against.

that was THE best compliment I have ever gotten in smash.

"3 Piece clothing! That's a hard choice to make! Yah! Just work it! Yeah! Excited! Yeah! My Darling Darling PLEASE! " =3

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I'll see if I can get myself recorded next week, I will definetly find a way, I'd love to get advice, and just the ability to see what I do when I play would help I think.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hey, so I decided after getting wrecked in marth dittos for the umpteenth time at Pound that I really really hate the MU and I do much worse then well... any other MU, so I decided to pick up my Sheik again.

So, hey all, how do I get membership in this super-secret club?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey, so I decided after getting wrecked in marth dittos for the umpteenth time at Pound that I really really hate the MU and I do much worse then well... any other MU, so I decided to pick up my Sheik again.

So, hey all, how do I get membership in this super-secret club?
Hai, welcome to ... the club...? I think? We have a club?

Hehehe, but really this thread is just to say hai and stuff. Use this board to help your sheik! =3

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
whoa whoa, disregard what tec0 just said, this thread is for much more than just saying 'hi'.

you can let your hair down, talk about love, friendship, and more importantly sheik things that dont fit in any other thread, and saves the hassle of making a new thread.

Also, all things Nia related are welcome =3

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lol, love, you mean like my love for all things Mar... er SHEIK, yeah, that's what I meant.

Hai, welcome to ... the club...? I think? We have a club?

Hehehe, but really this thread is just to say hai and stuff. Use this board to help your sheik! =3
Come on, I know all the character boards have a super-secret club of some sort, so lemme in!

soap

Smash Hero
Q+A is the original social thread.

this ones growing on me i guess.

Anytime i have random ******** thoughts, ive started coming here instead of facebook

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Hopefully my weak *** sheik will be on youtube for everyone to laugh at. I am slowly getting better though, I am starting to find smoking crack and worshiping satan helps my metagame.

Top Bottom