• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid A$$ CPUs

Knuckles_Fan

Smash Rookie
So does anyone else here lol at the stupid things the CPUs do half the time? I was playing Brawl today. I was Ness, CPU was Donkey Kong. I thought I'd put him at level 9 for a challenge, since I hardly ever find myself setting CPUs at the higher levels (8 and 9). So anyways, I'm getting completely owned by him. He racks up my damage counter with his final smash and meteors me about 3 times before using his f-smash. Just as he thinks he's KO'd me, he does his taunt where he shrugs his shoulders and shows his palms. At the exact moment he does this, a Bob-Omb falls directly above him, lands on his face, and sends him into oblivion. I lol'd hard.

Share your ****** CPU stories here!

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
So does anyone else here lol at the stupid things the CPUs do half the time? I was playing Brawl today. I was Ness, CPU was Donkey Kong. I thought I'd put him at level 9 for a challenge, since I hardly ever find myself setting CPUs at the higher levels (8 and 9). So anyways, I'm getting completely owned by him. He racks up my damage counter with his final smash and meteors me about 3 times before using his f-smash. Just as he thinks he's KO'd me, he does his taunt where he shrugs his shoulders and shows his palms. At the exact moment he does this, a Bob-Omb falls directly above him, lands on his face, and sends him into oblivion. I lol'd hard.

Share your ****** CPU stories here!
i think your cpu was trying to show you how stupid having items on is

Lord Honk

Smash Rookie
who can say of himself that he hasn't made an inconsiderate (or maybe concious) move that he's not proud of? I mean I like to do stupid stuff, just cause the lucky glancing hit is mostly worth the effort :D
dunno, maybe Mr. AI-Programmer thougth in similar ways, nobody likes playing against an immaculate opponent ;)
Oh, and the most stupid thing the ai pulled off was jiggly*poof* trying to roll me over but somehow didn't realize the giant bumper in it's way.... back and forth, to and fro... 'twas an entertaining sight indeed :ouch:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Once I saw a Cpu Popo taunts right after Nana died and There was only one set of Ics playing. THATS NOT FUNNY!

Ol-Jeb

Smash Apprentice
An ol' shack out in Antarctica, the last frontier.
Once i was playing Dedede against a lvl 9 Mario. He's been holding up alright and we're both down to one stock. At one point he starts going cape happy and I'm constantly getting turned around. I have him with good timing for a F-smash and he rolls behind me. I'm thinking "crap he's got me" know what he does? he CAPES. turning me around just in time for le hammer to come crashing down on him for the win. >_> made day for like 20 minutes.

Top Bottom