• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things we say while playing ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediocreGamer

Smash Cadet
Whenever I'm messing around with my friends, I tend to use many many different characters..

Such as when I have Doc. Mario, and I continually Vitamin-Spam, I'll say something along the lines of "Time for your medicine!", or "Don't..*boink*..Forget..*boink*..Your..*boink*..Pills!", With Ness, when I manage to KO someone with PK Flash (roughly 25% of the time, my friends aren't exactly sure how to dodge it yet.), I'll go "Hah! You got flashed by Ness! Ain't it scary?", Usually when I'm using Fox, I'll just mimic his taunt whenever I use it..yes, I'm that weird. I do the sam e with Mewtwo's taunt..I just don't do the motions, just that sadistic laugh. I also speak along with Roy and Marth whenever I win with them..I'm weird like that, so sue me.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
okay, ive got a few good ones

every time my friend's sheik gets a KO w/the fair (believe me thats how he gets almost all of his KO's) he yells "B*TCH SLAPPED!!!"

when i play as blue doc and do the up b to recover, and i happen to hit my opponent and some coins appear, i yell, "Medical bill!" See the joke is that he's Jewish and he's cheap...I hope no one takes offense, because I'm Jewish too, and cheap...

Because one of my friends is a fan of sealab 2021 (he plays fox), everytime he gets a KO via Usmash or uair, he says "don't you mean...BIZARRO dead?"

after my friend above gets a KO w/Marth, and does the taunt, I say something like "yeah, you really think that, don't you???" because he babbles in Japanese and we don't know what he says (anyone know?)

yeah thats the best of 'em...some other ones not even worth saying

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh

me and my friend yell when somthing bad happens: "darn you puff stuff". Apperently we've seen to much of aob's vids.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman

i dunno about crew catch phrases now...but me and a friend just happen to scream "AOAOAOAOAOGH" all in a deep distorted voice(like an extension of what it sounds like when u uppercut Shao Khan, lol) if we get hit really fancy/comboed the crap outta.

oh yeah, we also just call certain moves "the-"
Zelda's kicks are " THE FOOT"(and such more that ripsoff from the ever famous knee)
We also call characters by poorly parodied versions. Falco is Flaco, Marth is Marf or Martha, and Captain Falcon is merely Captain Flaco.
sometimes i call Link Blink or Plink =_=......yeah...i still haven't found anything catchy or half clever for him yet.
Ive been calling ganondorfs wizard foot the foot, i call marth marf and martha also as well as martin, or martin the rocket, captain flaco and flaco is definently right, doc is just oxycottin, i just imagine the lyrics to lil whytes oxicottin with doc

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
I'ma...

I'ma add the best of these to my sig and give cake to the best! Also, I like the part where the cockroaches in Family Guy say, "We gon' cut you up so bad, you- you wish we didn't cut you up so bad!" I say, "I'm beat you up so bad, you- you- you wish I didn't beat you up so bad!" I say this ALL THE TIME, (Falsettoing) "Dang you!" There's special emphysis on the words. I don't say it in an angry way, just in a way like darn you for getting all the luck or something. Like if I say, 2 + 2 is 5. They say, it's actually 4. then I pause for dramaticism then I say it. I love sayin' dat. I also call people bums and ***** without cussing at them. "You bum!" A bit deeper tone on bum, when I say ***, I say it like they just cut my face up. With a very airy tone on the word ***. And sometimes I say, "You PIECE of CRAP!" The same way.

PyroFox

Smash Rookie
Whenever someone is KO'd with an aerial attack, it is dubbed a 'service'.

Fox is referred to as "The man."

Pichu is referred to as "BiteSize."

Donkey Kong is referred to as "AssMaster Flexxx" (Dont ask)

And when my dog used to walk in front of the game...

"Get your hairy *** out of the way, Bandit!!" =P

The_Krumber

Smash Journeyman
the best thing to do is, after succesfully killing someone with falcon, knee your friend next to you in the face and shout SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS!!

PyroFox

Smash Rookie
XD I can picture that IRL.......>XD

Someone KO'd a guy with Falcon and just STUFFS their knee in their jaw and screams "SHOW ME j00r BOOBS!!"

When I KO people I'm just going to start screaming into their ear, "COME ON!!!"

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
All right, the one thing we do the most is take words out of things associated with SSBM and substitute d!ck or c0ck (usually pronounced cack). For example, Super Smash Brother Melee becomes Smash Cack, Jigglypuff becomes Jigglyd!ck (one of the funniest), Captain Falcon becomes Captain D!ck, etc. And you can add these on the end of character names as well: Samuscack, Marthcack, so on and so forth. That's how my teammate and I came up with our team name of Two C. Falcons-The D!cks.
There's also other nicknames for characters like Ganondorf: Poppa G, Ganny the ******.
Also, we yell WORTH IT! whenever you hit someone and give them a little bit of damage but you end up getting KO'd or something. It's fun to yell when you miss a rest too. You can also yell it when you own your opponent and he barely hurts you.
A friend of mine says "I'll take that coin" when he happens to hit someone with Luigi's up-b and doesn't sweetspot it.
We call C. Falcon and Ganny's up-b "humping" because my friend pointed out when I up-b'd a Bowser with a super mushroom it looked like Falcon was humping him.
I know there's others, but this is probably long enough.

Garg

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Glide
I think the ultimate stupid stuff comes from Aaron of Canada.

"OH PWNAGE TO THE MAXOR"

and "AWWW SPIKE!!!! AWW SPIKE TO THE MAXOR!"

Those two take the cake, along with

"Why'd you do that mike, are you a noob-a?"
and
"Infinite combo!!!!"
dude i love aaron hes so **** funny. i say all those things in the game. i will screw around with luigis crap fireball and just keep screaming INFINITE COMBOOOOOOOOOOO or when i die and come back and kill him at 200% ill start goin ohhh pwnage to the max0r!
The one thing i say alot now that i took from family guy is "this is my house * and do the pat chest thing with my fist*

Hoefler

BRoomer
Originally posted by Garg
dude i love aaron hes so **** funny. i say all those things in the game. i will screw around with luigis crap fireball and just keep screaming INFINITE COMBOOOOOOOOOOO or when i die and come back and kill him at 200% ill start goin ohhh pwnage to the max0r!
The one thing i say alot now that i took from family guy is "this is my house * and do the pat chest thing with my fist*
This just means that none of you guys are original.

:(

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
But...

But there's not enough space in my sig for all the cake winees to be in. =)

Rukazor

Smash Ace
On Green Greens, whenever we pickup an apple and manage to throw&hit someone with one, we say "Applesauce, Bi*ch".

Other than that, we just say "owned", "pwned", "*****", "stupid overpowered n00b _________ (insert name of move here)"... and a large amount of swears and racial slurs... much like any smash players.

Oh yeah, and barrels of any sort are refered to as "buckets".

Rukazor

Smash Ace
Originally posted by HoChiMinhTrail
Rukazor or sayings fail. Refrain from talking while playing.
I understand the second part of that sentance, and believe me, normally there are numerous statements and sentances that never get completed, because we'll lose intrest in what we are talking about due to playing.

But the first part of that sentance? "Rukazor or sayings fail." ... uhh... what? :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Rukazor or sayings fail. Refrain from talking while playing.
Do you get on by being so negative? If you've got nothing nice (not to mention meaningful and grammatically correct) to say, don't say nothing at all.

LonelyNess

Smash Cadet
don't say anything nice...

LOL I agree!!
I usually am quiet when i play, but i see there is value by saying stuff to mess with whoever you're playing. When they're frustrated or angry thier game falls apart as they just try to hit you in fit of rage...

sometimes smash bros. takes just as much emotional controll as well as mental focus...

LonelyNess

Smash Cadet
lol

Yeah it happens even to the best players at tournaments...where they make a mistake or lose to someone they feel they shouldn't then the get knocked off thier game...and end up losing because they can't controll thier emotions...

man, it's hard to get refocused.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Glide

"OH PWNAGE TO THE MAXOR"

and
"Infinite combo!!!!"

I don't think it really gets any better than that.

I suppose "I HATE LIFE!" gets an honorable mention; that got me rolling for a couple of minutes.
Heh, I'm afraid I'm guilty of those. ^_^"

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer

"OH PWNAGE TO THE MAXOR"

and
"Infinite combo!!!!"

I don't think it really gets any better than that.

I suppose "I HATE LIFE!" gets an honorable mention; that got me rolling for a couple of minutes.

I, the maker of this thread, dub this the best so far.

Glide

Smash Ace
It's 'cause nothin' beats "Stupid Words". Nothing. Except maybe the Nick video. That intro was priceless.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
wow --; i have yet to hear something funny, all of u should cease from talking while playing smash.
How is none of this funny? If you don't get a sense of humor you will fail at life.

MediocreGamer

Smash Cadet
Thanks dragonfeather for the cake winnyness...I never knew I was THAT weird....*shrugs, poses, and beckons at his friend Jason* Come on!!... *Jason just looks at him weird, and keeps playing...*..I do other weird stuff too..

Like, whenever I use Peach, I'm like, (in falsetto Peach voice): "Don't forget your veggies son! You need a good supply of veggies!...DAMMIT I SAID EAT YOUR **** VEGGIES!!!!" and well...when I'm using Geedubya, I go "Haha! Have your-self some sausages!" and I stress the 's' sounds the same way Dr. Evil stresses the 'k' in frickin....yeah, I'm weird allright.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's 'cause nothin' beats "Stupid Words". Nothing. Except maybe the Nick video. That intro was priceless.
The sad thing is that when i tried to download it, it didn't work......... ....BAD WISKEY!!!

sjiron

Smash Cadet
Well if you dont like this thread then just go away and dont post here duh!

i doubt anyone wants to know that you DONT like the posts we, we just dont care.
we unlike other people we have a healthy sense of humor so dont bo bashing us for it just leave this thread and leave us be with our stupid words and if you dont like it you can suck my demon pants!

i especially liked :
When I hit my friends while they're taunting: "Yeah, you see there? There, I took your joy. I took your joy and I'm going to violate it later tonight."

Hoefler

BRoomer
Originally posted by sjiron
Well if you dont like this thread then just go away and dont post here duh!

i doubt anyone wants to know that you DONT like the posts we, we just dont care.
we unlike other people we have a healthy sense of humor so dont bo bashing us for it just leave this thread and leave us be with our stupid words and if you dont like it you can suck my demon pants!

i especially liked :
When I hit my friends while they're taunting: "Yeah, you see there? There, I took your joy. I took your joy and I'm going to violate it later tonight."
Lol... I never said I didn't like it, my friend did. I just happen to agree with him that I haven't seen anything funny. And my definition of something being funny is something being originally funny, not taking what other people say and then using it for your own amusement...

Hoefler

BRoomer
Originally posted by InfernoOmni
Do you get on by being so negative? If you've got nothing nice (not to mention meaningful and grammatically correct) to say, don't say nothing at all.
heh, these boards aren't about being nice, they're about giving opions.

sjiron

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by 311
Lol... I never said I didn't like it, my friend did. I just happen to agree with him that I haven't seen anything funny. And my definition of something being funny is something being originally funny, not taking what other people say and then using it for your own amusement...

well go make ur own thread and there u can tell everyone everything you do not find funny.
Because i dont think we care that you dont like this, you said this board is for giving options well maybe this thread isn't we are just having fun after all and you dont need to give ur opinion if its so negative it makes it look as if you are just trying to bash others for what they like.

one more thing the thread name is: stupid things we say while playing ssbm not funny things we say while playing ssbm so whether you find it funny or not is irrelevant.

Hoefler

BRoomer
Originally posted by sjiron
well go make ur own thread and there u can tell everyone everything you do not find funny.
Because i dont think we care that you dont like this, you said this board is for giving options well maybe this thread isn't we are just having fun after all and you dont need to give ur opinion if its so negative it makes it look as if you are just trying to bash others for what they like.

one more thing the thread name is: stupid things we say while playing ssbm not funny things we say while playing ssbm so whether you find it funny or not is irrelevant.
Lol, I guess that's too bad then. I believe I can post whatever I want in here. I'm not telling you not to speak while playing, that is trail. I was giving my OPINION not OPTION. I don't care if you don't care, that's the point my friend. You can take my opinion which ever way you want. And what the, being negative? What the hell? Why do you care about negative attitudes.

I'm not bashing anyone you ****, I was just saying how I felt about your comments.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was talking to my friend, and he said no one could beat him when he was jojo. He said that jojo was yoshi. I then beat him over the head with a stick. Even though i could beat him with jojo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom