• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupidest thing you have said while playing smash?

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
When I play as captain falcon, I like to yell KNEEEEEEEEEE whenever I use the knee.

Once when i was using him, and i hit the other guy off the edge, I was feeling a bit risky, so I leapt off the edge after him and attempted a knee screaming "KNEE OWNED".

I then proceeded to get spiked.

Koga

Smash Journeyman
Warning, slightly racial

So me and my friends were playing on the hyrule temple and ended up in the "Cave of Immortality"and the samus player was spamming missles while another player was caught in young link's spin attack

he said "this is so Jewish, its like the holocaust with the nazis"
then my friend who was playing world of warcraft said, "Nooo... i don't think it was the nazis who got jewed down in the holocaust......"

we all laughed

wordman

Smash Apprentice
I was playing with Ganon on Mute City. I was doing the Dave Chapelle voice, and saying "Darkness EVERYBODY!!!, DARKNESS , DARKNESS IS SPREADING...EHA HAHA...CHARLIE MURPHY!!!!!!"

I had people rolling son.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
this isnt related to smash but its a funny video game story. i know this guy that lies a lot to get attention, and everyone hates him but he cant realize that. this is how the convo went
idiot guy"wats your xbox live gamertag?"
my friend:"uhh i dont have one, i play n64 ive all day every day"(sarcasm)
idiot:"o yea my friend has that"
mf:"yea its awesome huh?"
idiot"yea its pretty cheap"
then he just walked away...we havn't told him it doesnt exist yet....we'l wait til he signs up for it

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
funniest thing I ever said. Me and a friend long time ago before either of us were any good, I was Dr.Mario and my friend was.. I don't recall. Anyways, we were playing and I was beating the **** out of him so I said:
"Here, I have something for that" and started spamming pills. Then I said

"Pill costs money, pay up", so I Up-B'd him.

Me:"Hey want some insurance too?"
Friend: "no!"
Me:"No means yes in Spanish!!" (uses Up-B again)

omg, we couldn't stop laughing about that!

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
The dumbest thing I said was after I knocked my friend (Falco) off the stage, I said. "Smashing, isnt it?" For some reason that came to mind....I laughed, He respawned....I died.:laugh:

Repryx

Smash Champion
I got a million of 'em

"You need to get Kneed"-In reference to CF
"Fear the Bird"-Hey, I love Falco
"ShoryuReppa"-The first time witnessing Luigi's Fire Uppercut
"The Bird's Prey today? SAUSAGE LINKS-one random day fighting a Link
"Can Fox commit suicide w/ his gun?"-.......
"KILL THE BEE"-In response to ness' yellow outfit
"My favorite combo is the Spine-Shike"-My fave falco combo in a lil tounge twist
"Im sorry Starfox sold more than Your game...please dont kill me"-A match in which I was gonna get PWNed (ironically I won)
"You have been....DISGRACED!!!- Falco's X-button win pose

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I had just missed an edgetech and my buddy said "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!" then I said "That's what she said"

another time is when a fox in the background was using Up B and then my buddy imitated fox's voice in the funniest way lol

Screaming "hadouken" after Fsmashing with mario and while being consumed with my awesome impression my buddy used UpB with luigi and yelled "SHORYUKEN!" and I died

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
It wasn't the dumbest thing I have said, but my friend:

Me = Dr. Mario my noob friend = Samus
*we go into super sudden death*
Noob *charges up B attack*: Prepare...to die, Dr. Mario.
He fires his fully charged energy thing. I reflect with a cape and he dies.

That could not be any more predictable...it was funny the way he said "Prepare...to die"
Lol same exact thing happened to one of my freinds while using samus. Except my other freind was using fox and his reflector.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Another thing happened yesterday when I was playing free for all with 3 of my other freinds. Two of them were brothers and during the fight on of them went out and shouted "Finally, some brother on brother action" when he started fighting his brother. All of us just looked at him and started laughing at how wrong that sounded.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
funniest thing I ever said. Me and a friend long time ago before either of us were any good, I was Dr.Mario and my friend was.. I don't recall. Anyways, we were playing and I was beating the **** out of him so I said:
"Here, I have something for that" and started spamming pills. Then I said

"Pill costs money, pay up", so I Up-B'd him.

Me:"Hey want some insurance too?"
Friend: "no!"
Me:"No means yes in Spanish!!" (uses Up-B again)

omg, we couldn't stop laughing about that!
No doesn't mean yes in spanish...noob

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
There was this one time I was playing James Bond Nightfire with my friend, and we got bored so we decided to play some Smash. I used Falco and he used Ganon, and I shot him in the head with a laser and I was like, "Headshot, baby headsho-- Wait, I shot you in the head! You're supposed to die!" He started cracking up after that.

Yeah, that was the worst, I think.

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
me: doc. mario. my friend: capt. falcon. i threw him off a ledge and hit him with a fully charged SA as he was recovering, all the while saying "is that enough moves for ya"

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
I have 2.

My friend Eric and I were playing on Poke Floats verses his older brother Tom and Tom's friend Austin (but were all friends so...). He was Doc, I was Link, Tom was Falcon, and Austin was Marth. They had 2 lives each and he was by himself with 2. I'm better than him and he doesn't really like Melee so heres what we said:

Me: Let me get a life!
Eric: No I can do this, Poke Floats is my best stage!
Me: You can't win, it's 2 on1...
Eric: Is that the faith you put in your friends!!!
Me: It's 2 people, I can help if you let me borrow a life.
Eric: No let me do it!
Me: YOU COULDN'T DO THIS, EVEN IF YOU WERE GOD!!!!!
Eric:........... I quit......
Tom and Austin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, what was that!!!
Me: Takes life and loses without Eric.

Yeah, we always use that line now, it's funny because I've actually won both of the 2 matches where he has said it to me besides that one...

Here's the other line:

Austin was G&W , I was Link, Eric was Fox, and Tom was Falcon with same teams.

Austin: (spamming sauseges) You can't beat my meat!!!
Me: Ha, My sword beats your meat every time!

Everyone just stopped playing and died laughing, it was perfect timing

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
"Mewtwo is the best character in the game!"
"What!? Why?"
"He's psychic, he knows what the opponent is going to do before they do it."

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
I continuously hit my airborne foe with a massive series of various-angled aerial sword swipes, ended with a killign smash, and then literally jumped up out of my seat and began screaming, "KEN COMBO!! KEN COMBO!! KEN COMBO!!" like a complete ***.
Ohmifuxinggod.
That's hilarious.

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
Me: 'You know, the first character I used was Captain Falcon.'
Friend: 'Really? Mine was Falco.'
Me: 'What.'

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
One time we were playing team items on corneria, and one guy's tag was "C YA", and he picked up an cloaking item thing, and someone was like omg he disappeared, and I was like "well his name *is* C YA"

And everytime someone tries to approach the edge from above and doesn't reach, or someone airdodges off/at the edge like an idiot (usually me ~_~) we all always yell "too scary!"

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
*Me shooting lasers with falco*
Samus player: Stop camping
Me:...
this is quite funny XD by the way, one day we were messin around in all the modes doing 2v1's with no team attack, and we got to single button and we were like "hmm....who would be most screwed if they could not use the B button.........." we then thought of Samus and died laughing. So we picked out this kid who didn't know what was goin on yet, and we were like hey, wana be a samus in the samus challenge, and he was like hell yea, and then he was like wait a minute, this is single button, god dammit! my friend was Marth, thinking he could just spam fsmash and fairs the whole time, but he couldn't recover and jumping was a ***** so he just died XD

AAP

Smash Journeyman
This wasn't something i said but enjoyable all the same
My buddies and I were introducing a friend of ours to smash, he had never played before. So we're playing and he's button mashing like mad trying to figure Links moves out, then the next thing he says is
"why is there a bomb attached to my arm".

majora_787

Smash Hero
this was back before I had unlocked any characters. I was going through bowser's adventure mode and was punching away goombas. my cousin was standing behing me talking about bowser. I wasn't listening to him at all, and this is what happened.

him: hey...why doesn't bowser kick?

I pause the game and look at him like he just sang michael jackson's theme song, and said:

"did you just say you wanted to ride bowser's ****...?"

then he started reminding me of every time I mindlessly walked off the stage as bowser thinking I'm still punching someone toward the ledge. o_o the sad thing? he's right. that's why I'm never bowser.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
"tu quieres? tu quieres puto? tu quieres cabesa juegos!?"
English: "You got them? huh? You got them (explative)? You got head games?"

me and my friends were cracking up....it was truly one of the most ******** moments in my smash career....oh well ^^
You mean "Lo tienes? Lo tienes, puto? Tienes juegos de cabeza?"

Honors Spanish, puto. :D
_________
Yea, I guess when I said C-stick was nooby. Now I know.

Midboss

Smash Cadet
"Though you had me, huh!?"

Every time I've ever said that, my best friend's boomerang has gotten me on the return and he's combo'd me in excruciatingly painful ways I'd rather not describe.

not_that_good

Smash Cadet
one time i was watching my little sister play as kirby vs bowser. she got bowser's ability and once she breathed fire i was like "imagine what that'd be like coming out of his..." before i was done she had paused the game and was laughing soooo hard lol.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Every time someone plays Kirby and absorbs someone we always go "oh **** we can't tell who's who." And the other day someone was playing kirby vs marth, and my friend walked over and went "oh, Marth dittos?"

Top Bottom