• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYD2 - Dy-no-mite Punch! Video Thread! Feat. Vwins, Chesterr01, pkmvodka AND MORE!1

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Yeah your right Vwins, how about you come help me with my end-of-semester 2k word essays? That way I'd have alot more spare time to spend on uploading the videos.

Also, assassinate my father or get him fired, that way I could spend as much time on his computer as I want. If your so ****ing eager to see the god ****ing **** videos I'll give them to you so you can ****ing do them by yourself. I'm seriously very ****ing annoyed at how many people are asking for these ****ing videos. How about next time I just won't bring my ****ing VCR so you *******s won't ****ing complain. I'm sorry for spending about 5 or more hours on the vidoes that are up now, which resulted in less time for schoolwork. If you want me to fail school that bad just tell me.

ToS3 / TC = No vcr.

Dice

Smash Lord
Yeah your right Vwins, how about you come help me with my end-of-semester 2k word essays? That way I'd have alot more spare time to spend on uploading the videos.

Also, assassinate my father or get him fired, that way I could spend as much time on his computer as I want. If your so ****ing eager to see the god ****ing **** videos I'll give them to you so you can ****ing do them by yourself. I'm seriously very ****ing annoyed at how many people are asking for these ****ing videos. How about next time I just won't bring my ****ing VCR so you *******s won't ****ing complain. I'm sorry for spending about 5 or more hours on the vidoes that are up now, which resulted in less time for schoolwork. If you want me to fail school that bad just tell me.

ToS3 / TC = No vcr.
:(

And school is so gay how they always assign **** for like the very end of the semester, and then you have finals right afterwards. It's so stupid. Good luck with the essays...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah whatever I don't care its just for all the noobs who wants to see the finals. dont bring a vcr if its for only upload 1/3 of the video
Haha, don't do as if you don't care about seeing the vids. You want to see them as much as anyone else, step off that pedestal.

Not many people even bothered to thank Jarc for the few vids he put up, Dice did, I did on msn / in person.

Even though he might have denied help or whatever, he's still doing what he can. If people want to help encode stuff, then say so before the tournament. The job would have been split accordingly if people offered to help prior to these events. I would love (a lot) to see the ToS2/Styd2 vids, but if I don't see them, I'll be able to live my life anyways.

Being sarcastic/demanding towards Jarc is not cool, considering you don't know what's going on in his life. Saying right after that you "don't care" simply means that you either don't think before speaking and act too impulsively, or that you simply disregard other people's integrity.

Top Bottom