• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stylin on em

Conker

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iidth9ROS8c

Just a small combo video I threw together over the past two days.
I'm fully aware that I am not very good at this game, so take it easy on the hate comments.
There is a mouse on the screen for most of the clips because I am playing on the dolphin emulator. If you don't enjoy the gameplay than you will probably enjoy the music :D.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
im not completely sure why you would upload a video beating up computers
ive been seeing alot of these lately and its kinda confusing me

my guess is you will get a couple of **** talkers but not because youre new to the game, its because these are on coms
no one really cares how good you are unless you put on a front (which you arent)

everyone blows at melee starting off, its not an easy game to step into

id say upload matches and get critique and youll get a much better response :]

silly music though lol

Conker

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to link the video somewhere, wasn't sure where else to try. Only reasons I'm playing vs coms is i dont really know anyone in my area who plays and because its convenient to play on my cpu, sadly i don't know anyone who has a computer capable of handling dolphin netplay(sucks).

Top Bottom