• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On Ya! A Western New York Tournament. December 5th AND 6th.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ah man, I wish I could come for melee :(

Well, this should still be really fun ^_^.
Anyone let me know if want to MM/friendly me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Ill Money match you, if we dont meet up in tourney. but im not sure how thats gonna go since im making the brackets lol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
snowman! i know you're a cool guy I want to play you a lot. you have that hacked wii with all the melee versions right? that thing is sick as hell! i want to play PAL

anyone want to PAL mm me? i play pal sheik and falcon

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Well, bad news. I didn't get quite as much money as I thought. ;-; And meh to housin' cuz I still can't get ahold of JesiahTEG, and it's probably too short notice now, and other's I've talked too are booked. So don't think I'll be able to make it. >.<

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i had hope for you :p

****! what about erk and beta they can give you money to pick them up if you can get to cuse

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Well, thing is, it's solely dependent on my friend right now. He's my ride down, but he got canned a while back and asked for more hours at his current job, and isn't sure if he can take off Saturday to drive us down. I mean, if he can do that, we'll be there, and I'll ask him to see if he wants to pick up Erk and Beta along the way. Just gotta hope his boss allows it.

hubble

Smash Ace
Jesse will let you stay there. He's mad chill, and its not like were going to make you sleep outside.

I'll ask him tonight for you when I see him when we all smash at RIT.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Alright Hubble, thanks a lot dude. I've been tryin' to get ahold of him on AIM but everytime I try to message him, he's offline. Been tryin' for a week, and even sent him a message on here too. Meh, just my luck though. x.x

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
snowman! i know you're a cool guy I want to play you a lot. you have that hacked wii with all the melee versions right? that thing is sick as hell! i want to play PAL

anyone want to PAL mm me? i play pal sheik and falcon
I just have SSB64 for my Wii.

If you want, I'll get a PAL version of melee and set it up so my Wii will play it.

It'll be a fun project, I'll get on that.

Anyone need housing also? I'm having a small party going down at my place Saturday night, a few people are welcome to stay.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
All depends who's gonna be there. I'll give Ramsey a call to see what he's doing. People will have to find they're own rides out though, I gotta take back about three people in the morning.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well, bad news. I didn't get quite as much money as I thought. ;-; And meh to housin' cuz I still can't get ahold of JesiahTEG, and it's probably too short notice now, and other's I've talked too are booked. So don't think I'll be able to make it. >.<

I talked to him yesterday and he def. said you could stay at his place

ANYBODY THAT CURRENTLY DOESNT HAVE ARRANGEMENTS FOR HOUSING PLEASE SPEAK UP, I CAN HELP YOU.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Well, that's awesome news Goggles, now it's just down to my friend seein' if he can get the day off or not. I've been tryin' to convince him, telling him I'd pay the 30 bucks he would make, on top of gas, entry fee, everything. He just isn't sure if his boss will allow it, cuz he wants to go too. That's the last issue we're tryin' to resolve.

Foy

Smash Champion
Then tell him its no big deal. Then get a squirt gun and threaten him. But bleach in the squirt gun and ruin his clothes if he refuses to let the kid go.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice

I definitely want to get at least a few friendlies in with you, its extremely rare to find a good ZSS for me lol

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
Guess who can probably load burned ISO files on his Wii. :laugh:

I'm going to look for a PAL version of Smash Bros Melee and I'm going to see if I can get some texture hacks and Action Replay.

Anyone else pumped? I sure am.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
So I was playing with KID on the 22" I was planning on bringing the other day, and it ended up getting some visual lag it's never had before. Obviously, this is bad, because it might not end up working for the tournament, now. If someone has an extra component cable (which could possibly, but not likely, also be a problem,) please bring it. Composite too, since I don't have one to check those ports.

It's bizarre, and kinda bad news. Do we even know how many setups we have confirmed, then? Considering Cyberstorm basically can't provide, by the sounds of things, it could be troublesome if we're not sure.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
I'm having troubles looking for an .iso of the PAL version of Melee. Anyone wanna help out?

Do we even know how many setups we have confirmed, then? Considering Cyberstorm basically can't provide, by the sounds of things, it could be troublesome if we're not sure.
I'm bringing a set up.

One hacked Wii (Smash 64, Brawl+, and the PAL version of Melee if I can find the .iso in time.), Melee, a 9 or so inch TV and a 32".

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Oi. Friend can't take the day off Saturday, and I'm down to 150, so lets see what I can find for buses. x.x

Edit: Well, new news, kinda. I can catch the bus here 'bout 6 AM, be in Syracuse 'round noonish, and then wait till 1 to get on another bus to Rochester and be there for 2:40. Thing is, I have no idea how much prices are for a taxi from the train station to the venue, but says it's a 15 minute ride, so what I need is for someone from Rochester to either give me an average time for walking from station to the venue, or perhaps even a pickup or so, since I'm short on cash a bit more than I thought. Can anyone help me out with either of those by chance?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
im bringing a wii. And a tv. and brawl. and like 8 people from syracuse.

Top Bottom