• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On Ya! A Western New York Tournament. December 5th AND 6th.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
JesiahTEG is the one that should be taking care of most people as far as housing is concerned, but its getting to the point where I dont want to over load my boys apartment.

So anybody that lives near the tourney that is available to house people, if they could say so in the thread, that would be fantastic.

I unfortunately can not house anybody because my parents are anal about people that they do not know being in their house. However, anybody that is coming to this tourney, needs housing, AND PLAYS MELEE, I think you could possibly get in touch with KneeOfJustice, and he might be able to help you out. his family is cooler than mine i think. but he has quite a large distaste for brawl, so I suggest only melee players talk to him.

Also.
Roflmaosers at all of the random upstate NY people just popping up out of the woodwork to come to this tournament. To quote a wise man...

Shits so cash.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
XD One of the greatest quotes I've read so far, ehehe. As well, I'll see 'bout hittin' up KneeOfJustice and ask, or if he sees the thread, lets talk sometime, maybe we can work somethin' out. Oh, and as Bry said, happy Turkey Day peoples.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im currently in Virginia with family, so I cant gaurantee ill be here to answer peoples questions. Ill be back in Roc. on sun. night.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Guys, i would house you. But im probably getting housed by one of my sugar mamas. But everyone else should just sleep at the venue.

hubble

Smash Ace
Theres always Rob's bros place. I'm not saying its fair game, but foy/me have crashed there like a million times in the past because I dont think he cares.

Awww yeah, Im getting infracted in this tourney thread just to get the hype going. You guys best prepare yourselves.

hubble

Smash Ace
I WANT TO SUGGEST AN ADDITION TO THE RULESET FOR MELEE:

Make turning off pause an offical part of the ruleset for DOUBLES ONLY.

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
Good news! My bro is giving me a ride there on sunday and he agreed to give bluepeachy a lift too, So all I need is $25 for events and venue and I'm set.... LET THE MOOCHING CONTINUE!!!!!

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Wasn't planning on going to rochester for saturday. I do have saturday off though so I'm looking for alternative plans for that night, perhaps in syracuse? :D
Ooh I didnt even think of that. That would be awesome.

Any Syracusers that arent going to melee feel like playin the night before? Maybe a good ol Cura Smashfest?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Sweet! Thankies for teh ride!

Since that's the case I likely can't be there for Melee, but I'll do all the Melee friendlies anyone wants to do with me on SUnday. Unless someone could give me a ride saturday, I could get housing for the night, and ride home with Keyo on Sunday, it's not likely I could make it for Melee. ^^;

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
That's what I tried to tell him, he wasn't listening though.

If I see him today I'll tell him we should come for Melee, get housing for the night and have Brawl as well. I really wanna get in on this Melee.

Keyo~Zakuya

Smash Cadet
NNID
HakumeiTenshi
3DS FC
1504-6123-3627
That's what I tried to tell him, he wasn't listening though.

If I see him today I'll tell him we should come for Melee, get housing for the night and have Brawl as well. I really wanna get in on this Melee.
It's not that I don't want to go for melee, it's just that my brother may have to work on saturday. If we're lucky he might be able to take us on saturday, but those chances are slim.

hubble

Smash Ace
It's not that I don't want to go for melee, it's just that my brother may have to work on saturday. If we're lucky he might be able to take us on saturday, but those chances are slim.
Have him take you after he works. Give him money, goto play smash, be successful at life.

Get ready for whats going to be the first in a dope ass tournament series!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
MAD MELEE PEOPLE COMIN OUT TO THIS HELL YEAH

i expect to see familiar faces at this =) contact everyone who was at the last tournaments if they haven't posted already

melee melee all day long

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ok ya'll, so I'm still lookin' for housin' for at least Saturday, but I've got this much figured. I can take a bus to Syracuse either Thursday or Friday, depending on how late/early it is, and stay with relatives for a night or so. From there is where I'm stuck at, if I can possibly get a ride from people going through Syracuse to Rochester, or if someone from Rochester wants to pick me up if they're free. Paying full gas charges, of course, and a bit extra if I'm outta the way. Anyone think they can help me out?

altairian

Smash Lord
Zhenkai, are you traveling alone or do you have a friend with you?

I MIGHT have an open spot in my car, and the way things look now, we'll be having a smashfest in syracuse saturday night and going to rochester sunday. Hit me up on aim if you like or just PM me and we'll see what's up.

Foy

Smash Champion
Get ahold of Jesiahteg. Pretty sure his sn is his gamer tag. If anything beat some mofo up and steal their house.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ehehe, well altairian, I'm only going for Melee, so I should've been more specific on that. I'm too forgetful. Also Foy, I sent a message to Jesiahteg on here, but think I will try to catch him on AIM and see.

altairian

Smash Lord
Ah ok, I wasn't sure and I thought I remembered you saying you played brawl lol. Well I hope you find a ride, there's at least a couple syracuse melee players but I'm not sure if they have a car or not. ><

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
I know, I mean, if all else fails, I can get a bus to Rochester, but round trip together is costing me 130 if I do so. So if I can try and find some sorta ride form Syracuse to Rochester and back, that could run me roughly 100 or a bit more, cuz Massena to Syracuse is 80 round trip. I got 175 to spend, but I also like to play it safe, and that's all I got for two weeks. x.x

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Beta and Myself are the only Syracuse melee players, besides Cura who has already said he isn't going melee day. And we were hoping to get a ride with Mana, but since he is getting a ride and can't pick people up it's not looking to good for rides from Syracuse.

Foy

Smash Champion
Um get ahold of jeff/mana online and see if you can meet them somewhere. If you play melee and can pitch in some money for gas then i doubt they wont pick you up.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
jesiahs aim name = eveofmorse

ALSO

For any of those that either dont know or were misinformed, the venue fee for this tournament is going to be 5 DOLLARS PER DAY. IF YOU ATTEND BOTH DAYS OF THE TOURNAMENT, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE 5 DOLLARS TWICE.

I hope this doesnt disuade anybody but I want tomake sure every one is properly informed.

Top Bottom