• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Just so people know, my Brawl copy was legit stolen, I didn't lose it. Bry paid good money to replace it too (Unless you mean you found my actual copy Bry).

Hey Sharky: Wall $treet $harks, Yoshi and his Boi, Prehistoric Kinesis or Eagleland's Best (lol eggz).

Tell me what you like. If they don't suit ya, I'll think of something else...

dudutsai

Smash Lord
After long debate the upstate NY panelists (myself and hubble) have come up with the long awaited.

Attractiveness Power Ranking

1. TheManaLord
2. KIDGoggles
3. JesiahTEG
4. Hubble
5. Pinpoint
6. Foy
7. KneeOfJustice
8. PikaPika

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
After long debate the upstate NY panelists (myself and hubble) have come up with the long awaited.

Attractiveness Power Ranking

1. TheManaLord
2. KIDGoggles
3. JesiahTEG
4. Hubble
5. Pinpoint
6. Foy
7. KneeOfJustice
8. PikaPika
I'm so flattered :love:

hubble

Smash Ace
:dizzy:
School takes too much time.

Dont know if I can make it to this :chuckle:

next list, brought to you by dudutsai and meeee: wny smasher style tier list.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
aight you silly kids, you can have your little striking,

Im going with just smashville, battle field, and final D for nuetrals.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
because we need an odd number of stages, either 3 or 5. and since nobody ever plays yi or the other stage (ps1/lylat) i figure its just easier to make it those 3.

Sharky

Smash Master
I've definitely played on ps1 before for game1 a few times, just sayin. I mean I don't mind just 3 stages, as I like sv and fd, but the other stages are picked on occasion. Plus, I CP lylat on some chars lol.

edit: I definitely play yoshi's from time to time, as well.

extraedit: 13370: At the moment my vote sides with Eagleland's Best XD but I wanna see if I can think of anything that could compete, lol.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
because we need an odd number of stages, either 3 or 5. and since nobody ever plays yi or the other stage (ps1/lylat) i figure its just easier to make it those 3.
Thinking about it, I surprisingly came to that conclusion after making the post, was just too lazy to edit, sorry.

I need a copy of Melee now. =/

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea well you all better be ready for my new secret CP's that i **** on.........

im looking at your yoshi sharky...lol

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
5 neutrals would be nice than 3 neutrals =O whats up with the Yosih Island hate

kit

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there for melee for sure.

And I wanted to get something 64 going at the next tourney here but since its all on one day now that might be hard... Oh well if people are at least interested in playing I'll bring a 64 or two for some fun during friendlies or whatever ....anyone approve? lol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'll play anything with hitstun. (64, melee, B+, project M)

EDIT: nvm I'll just play anything lol. Vbrawl, B-, BalancedB, or any fighter that isn't smash also. or any game.

anything I can win at actually. Which is most games.

Kantō

Smash Champion
ill play 64 if theres time. i gotta help with the tourney and whatnot so idk for sure, i wanna play as much brawl as possible this tourney cuz last tourney i ONLY played my tourney matches and didnt have time fr any friendlys all day. suxx.....but hey i didnt do too bad considering i didnt warm up or play at all lol.

kit

Smash Apprentice
MOTHER ****

I'll be out of town until saturday night I could still maybe make melee but I don't know for sure at this point

If anyone will be around sunday I might see if I can setup a 64 tourney if enough people were interested and all (yeah 64 is hijacking the thread style on that!)

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Well it looks like striking then. Sounds good to me, I'm reeeelatively cool with most neutrals anyway.

With striking covered, out of those CP stages, I would nominate banning green greens, since it's reaaaally dumb small and I'm sure falco mains would have mad johns about a stage that puts stuff in the way of the nearest pit (though personally I'm all for this, freakin bird.) I'd probably nominate distant planet if I wasn't so consumed by the fact that I'm pretty sure I love it. Pictochat should be legit, I can't see any reason to ban it, because even the stupid stuff doesn't generally end up being 100% dumb.

And for god sakes don't ban hanenbow. :<

Also, I'll need a brawl partner if MOSS partners with hulk (plans to) again, but that's not a rush. Someone good partner with eeveee to make up for how terrible I was last time lol.

altairian

Smash Lord
Also, I'll need a brawl partner if MOSS partners with hulk (plans to) again, but that's not a rush. Someone good partner with eeveee to make up for how terrible I was last time lol.
Last I heard Eevee isn't playing Brawl anymore. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SHETH :O
(ok not really, probably has more to do with the fact peach can't kill in brawl :p )

Also, I talked to my boss today, and I will probably be coming. And as of right now, as far as I know all spots in my car are spoken for.

Top Bottom