• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Not a whole lotta minh loving going on in here. Minh lets team, double links we'll f***ing nair everything!!!

does he even have a SB account?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion

also, I hope cura reads this part.
theres no way you are going to win doubles. ESPECIALLY with double MK
and I can give you a preview of how your going to lose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdkJHXCOBRs
Get at dat
A couple things wrong with this post.

1) Me and Snakeee are way better than TV/TJoe (no offense to them)

2) They still lost the set

3) They got 4 stocked the next to matches after this.

4) Regaurdless of if san/hulk beat us You'll still lose no matter who you team with.

5) ****!

6) Hype

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Oh, but that ridiculous nair uptilt upsmash fair spike 10-punch to fsmash was WAAAAY too hot to ignore. Wombo combo tier, easy.

Signs in the universe are pointing towards me trying to use more IC this tourney than DK. Signs like almost beating pikapika's chu on PS1 (Man I don't CARE how much he was sandbagging, that game was HOT.)

Time to grind those chaingrabs.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no joke, i was there, it was stupid close. neil just lucked out like he always does. lol

cura, stay cocky, we'll see what happens.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
You realize how ignorant you guys are being. And this has always been like this. Just play the game and improve, I haven't improved much but i dont go around *****ing about **** cause "OH IT WAS THE MATCHUP!" "OH IT WAS JESSE BEING GOOD" "MINH GOT LUCKY" "MAYBE IF I GOT MUH **** SUCKED BEFORE THE MATCH"

johns johns johns. Too join the ignorant group. You both suck **** at this game. You might as well quit if you ***** this much about it.

^_^;; Mad suzr in here
Jesse has lost to Neil in the past, but only ******* are running around saying Neil is better than Jesse. Same difference, if we want to use Goggles logic, I beat Minh last tournament.

Foy

Smash Champion
Jesse has lost to Neil in the past, but only ******* are running around saying Neil is better than Jesse. Same difference, if we want to use Goggles logic, I beat Minh last tournament.
You are still passing the blame or whatever on someone elses logic besides realizing that you simply got bested.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I have $20 that says Neil wins every event here.

He will, of course, take all his winnings and donate them to his charity of choice.

Such a gentleman.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Forgot the topic was made. I will be coming and will bring a Wii, etc.

And Cura, me and Hulk plan to win! =D
I doubt snakeee's MK got super amazing in a month, there will be opportunities. + Most of our deaths were due to wifi SDs 2nd and 3rd matches. (Some of the MKs deaths were due to wifi too lol)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Im on my itouch so I'll be brief

you all suck

mm me

lol jk really though it's just a game. Ppl beat eachother but deep down you know who's better than who

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ill quit when i lose to foy.

and im not gonna lie, If I had gotten my **** sucked before my match with roman at the syracuse tourney, I definitely woulda had him.

lol irl at this

ITS ALL LUCK MADDDDD LUICK GUSY

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Keep it in the social please.

Just in case you didnt see it before, jesse, team with me for brawl, and based on whats going on, it looks like me and neil are coming together once again to defend our title of "best melee team in NYS"

EDIT:
EYO DUDUTSAI, Spife is good and Im really happy for him and Ima let chu finish, but PIKAPIKA! is the best 2v1 teams player of all time! OF ALL TIME!

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
it looks like me and neil are coming together once again to defend our title of "best melee team in NYS"
a) You know that is total bull****. Can you stop sucking your own **** over one performance?

b) You're not winning teams.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
a) You know that is total bull****. Can you stop sucking your own **** over one performance?

b) You're not winning teams.
Posts like these make me feel like everyone WANTS me and neil to team again so they can have a shot at us...

The Return of team Cash Rules Everything Around Me?

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I have no idea who I'm teaming with, but it sounds like there'll be no shortage of 800 pound gorilla teammates this time around, because with that new person who's name I can't remember, that's 3 DK mains. One of which is most certainly better than me- he just kills goggles in teams all the time somehow.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Posts like these make me feel like everyone WANTS me and neil to team again so they can have a shot at us...

The Return of team Cash Rules Everything Around Me?
Like to be honest, I love Neil, but he isn't even that good in teams for the reasons we've discussed. He claims to be bad at teaming with Fox and Falcon, who are some of the most dominant teams characters. And you just get ***** if he can't save you. I recall you being pretty easy to gimp, so that should take care of that half of the team. And while you're busy respawning, Neil will be getting 2v1'ed by the space animals he can't team with (Unless he ledge stalls, which would be the prudent thing to do in that situation).

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
you hulk and who else mains DK?
Someone new. I forget if they're coming with altarian; but if I recall, they posted in this thread and had the DK icon by their name... I guess that assumes the icon is right (most people would disagree with my IC icon,) but I seem to recall that person posting... just can't find the post.

Top Bottom