• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im getting the feeling Jesse is going to **** out on brawl, and should he do that, Ill just team with neil for both games.

Bars and maverick have been practicing teams together for months now so im pretty sure theyre gonna team for the tourney.

You missed EGS last week but there was this new chick that showed up and played a pretty decent toon link so you might want to try talking to her if she shows up again.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Im getting the feeling Jesse is going to **** out on brawl, and should he do that, Ill just team with neil for both games.

Bars and maverick have been practicing teams together for months now so im pretty sure theyre gonna team for the tourney.

You missed EGS last week but there was this new chick that showed up and played a pretty decent toon link so you might want to try talking to her if she shows up again.
Oooooor you could team with me :p

Yea I figured he'd team with Minh but I figured I'd throw it out there. New chick at EGS though? and a TL main? sounds interesting

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Saturday! all day =)

jeff is good idk if most people have ever played him. Some have, he's elusive =)

edit: or sunday, or fridayhaha. i dont get out of work on friday until 8 though but thats when me and jeff are starting. we'll probly game all weekend

double edit: basically people can come up to oswego whenever, either me or jeff will be more than willing to play / feed / house / whatever. foy has several times but not as of late, he ditched me for jesse ;( i need to see more cuse brethren, it's REALLY convenient to get from oswego to syracuse its literally just one road between the two cities haha

Sharky

Smash Master
Oooooor you could team with me :p

Yea I figured he'd team with Minh but I figured I'd throw it out there. New chick at EGS though? and a TL main? sounds interesting
DBR were you at the fest this weekend? I still can't put a face to your name for some reason =/

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
he goes by MOSS in tourneys, and hes the goofy lookin white mk player with the long hair.

Think cura, without the glasses, straighter hair, and wearing clothes that actually fit him.

Or alternatively, you can friend Ron Brown on facebook, the one that has me as a mutual friend.

Kantō

Smash Champion
he goes by MOSS in tourneys, and hes the goofy lookin white mk player with the long hair.

Think cura, without the glasses, straighter hair, and wearing clothes that actually fit him.

Or alternatively, you can friend Ron Brown on facebook, the one that has me as a mutual friend.
wow

anyways @ Mana good **** gettin some players together. your helping the region get better props to you keep it up.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Goggles sees a little bit of me in everyone. If i had to guess, I might even says hes gay for me.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Goggles sees a little bit of me in everyone. If i had to guess, I might even says hes gay for me.
It's true though. After all, I'm just a Cura who's asian, and doesn't wear glasses, and a few more things that I can't quite articulate right now.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice

goofy lookin?? ouch bro, ouch. and where the hell have you been I play Dark Knight MK not white MK

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Just to clear something up that actually mattered 20 posts ago...If you're not Alt or Sharky move along. Nothing to see here.

I'm teaming with Sharky this tourney because I originally thought that Alt wasn't going to make it. I'm not blowing off Sharky now that Alt is coming, especially since he doesn't have a partner. However, I will be switching back to Altairian next tourney, but I'm going with Sharky this tourney because of what's stated above. No hard feelings 'k?
AND GOGGLES

I wanna go $5, 2o3 this time okay? I don't really have any excuse not to.

Foy

Smash Champion
Guys you might now know this from my deep manly voice and my massive erection but i am white not black.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
foy come to me this weekend there is a huge gaming convention / anime / larp **** here but there is brawl and melee and we can **** noobs. jeff will be here too ofc and erk and beta i told as well

Foy

Smash Champion
You realize there is like a snow god that is gonna take a huge white shiit on NY. No way i can make up man. =[

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
LEET where u been man!
Busy missing every single Smashfest for dumb, yet inevitable reasons. This may be the only Smash related thing I'll get to do in a while, for a while.

I've been trying to train, but things have been hectic:urg:

altairian

Smash Lord
Just to clear something up that actually mattered 20 posts ago...If you're not Alt or Sharky move along. Nothing to see here.

I'm teaming with Sharky this tourney because I originally thought that Alt wasn't going to make it. I'm not blowing off Sharky now that Alt is coming, especially since he doesn't have a partner. However, I will be switching back to Altairian next tourney, but I'm going with Sharky this tourney because of what's stated above. No hard feelings 'k?
That's cool man I understand =)
But me and whoever I end up teaming with are gonna knock you guys to loser's. Just saying XD

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Literally have $0 and have for a while and will for a much longer time =\ nobody has triwing? And cool I get to meet zomgrob let's puff mad bowls

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Shipping dude shipping! I'm going to try walmart or a hardware store and Jack it if possible

bc my control stick ****s me up it's really bad now =\

Top Bottom