• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace 100%

Gamerguy85

Smash Rookie
I am at my whits end here, I have 99% and i've spent the last 4 days tring to find the remaining 1%... :urg:
The level not finished is:
Battleship Halberd Interior

If anyone knows where the secrets are in that level, please post them...

G3rain1

Smash Apprentice
I've completed all those levels but I have no idea what the conditions are. I'm stuck at 79%

I cant figure out how to complete:

Midair Stadium
Skyworld
Halberd Bridge
Research Facility
Entrance to Subspace
The Canyon
Ruined Hall
The Great Maze

I play through on intense a when I'm finished it still doesn't give me a flag on the map or increase my clear%

n0infoprovided

Smash Rookie
I suggest you hop on over to youtube, or google the stages you did not finish. Many people gives video guides on how to beat them. Using that method, I unlocked jigglypuff and wolf along with getting several sections done. I am only at 87%, and pinpointing what you are missing is near impossible without outlining the entire stage which a video would do better. Sorry that I couldn't be of much help, but I hope you can find some video guides. After a bit of searching, if you can't find it, you can ask me, and I'll try to hook you up with some.

Gamerguy85

Smash Rookie
I've completed all those levels but I have no idea what the conditions are. I'm stuck at 79%

I cant figure out how to complete:

Midair Stadium
Skyworld
Halberd Bridge
Research Facility
Entrance to Subspace
The Canyon
Ruined Hall
The Great Maze

I play through on intense a when I'm finished it still doesn't give me a flag on the map or increase my clear%
For the great maze, what map area are you on?
top right/left, ect.
I figured out there is a orange box in the room with the conveyor belts, its hidden under one of the roofy thingies...
if that helps... ^^;

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
EDIT: There we go. All finished now.

I have a good idea on where you are stumped in the Subspace Bomb Factory, as well as the Battleship Halberd Exterior.

In the former, go into the first optional door you see. You will be taken into a room with two green boxes, along with six rotating platforms. In this room, there is a springboard. Hop onto this springboard, and you will be hurtled off of the camera (it won't kill you, though). There is a yellow box off-camera that can only be accessed by jumping on this springboard. Do an aerial attack, and you will (hopefully) destroy the box. If you succeed, you will hear it's destruction, and a trophy will gracefully float to the ground. Grab this trophy.

In the latter, advance until you start encountering the green, floating bombs. Dispatch the first of these you see. You will be facing a large, metallic obstacle that is shaped like this:

_
_| |_
|____|​

Go beyond this, and you will encounter a group of Mites, and two more green bombs. Examine the ceiling of this area carefully, without destroying the bombs, and you will notice a large crack in the ceiling here. Kill the bomb so that it is directly below the crack. That part of the ceiling will then fall, and a trophy will appear!

This is, of course, assuming you got stuck on the same things I got stuck on. I hope this helps.

Gamerguy85

Smash Rookie
EDIT: There we go. All finished now.

I have a good idea on where you are stumped in the Subspace Bomb Factory, as well as the Battleship Halberd Exterior.

In the former, go into the first optional door you see. You will be taken into a room with two green boxes, along with six rotating platforms. In this room, there is a springboard. Hop onto this springboard, and you will be hurtled off of the camera (it won't kill you, though). There is a yellow box off-camera that can only be accessed by jumping on this springboard. Do an aerial attack, and you will (hopefully) destroy the box. If you succeed, you will hear it's destruction, and a trophy will gracefully float to the ground. Grab this trophy.

In the latter, advance until you start encountering the green, floating bombs. Dispatch the first of these you see. You will be facing a large, metallic obstacle that is shaped like this:

_
_| |_
|____|​

Go beyond this, and you will encounter a group of Mites, and two more green bombs. Examine the ceiling of this area carefully, without destroying the bombs, and you will notice a large crack in the ceiling here. Kill the bomb so that it is directly below the crack. That part of the ceiling will then fall, and a trophy will appear!

This is, of course, assuming you got stuck on the same things I got stuck on. I hope this helps.
Thanks...
99.5% now...
Time to search the Battleship Halberd Interior...

Top Bottom