• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subway Fight Night Presents: Our First Tournament! Results Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I see nothing wrong with this bracket...

lol

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
1: GNES :diddy:/:metaknight:/:falco: -- Taking all of Texas' money :p.

2: Denti :olimar: -- ****!

3: Trela :lucario: -- I'm not going to choke next time.

4: K Prime :pikachu2: -- MORE ****.

5: Infinity :metaknight:/:diddy: -- I wanted to play you in tournament so bad.

5: Espy :sonic: -- Playing Gnes so early was lulz.

7: Disqo Bunny :diddy: -- Wendy's, pivot grabs, break dancing Falcon Dittos, you're way too much fun to hang out with xD.

7: Poltergust :yoshi2: -- Good job, man.

9: Zigsta :bowser2: -- Best Bowser in the world?

9: Tree :sheik: -- YOU CHOKED TWICE AND THEY COST YOU MATCHES, SON!

13: Smiles -- Nice job in Brawl. I swear I still think you only play Melee lol.

13: JTD :gw: -- Nice G&W, 'twas fun.

13: Paw :zerosuitsamus: -- The legendary Paw sandbagged the whole tournament just so he could hustle people at LSC

13: Big Boss :snake: -- Our friendlies are way too hype xD.

17: Mike 2 :snake: -- Mike 37.

17: Leo :lucario: -- Game 2 of our MM was just so weird o.O. SV was hating on me so hard for most of the match.

17: ALSM :diddy:/:metaknight: -- I honestly had no idea who you were until after our tourney set o.o.

17: Zero :sonic: -- So much Sonic o.o...

17: Tech :diddy: -- Sorry we didn't get to play, man. I know you wanted to.

25: Kyro :ness2: -- Too busy playing Melee, man :p?

VASH

Smash Cadet
1: Brolylegs- GG's man your marth is pretty amazing, good **** on winning the tourney i hope to play you again on 11/12 (fall of colossus)
2: Tirno- Sup *****, You're still the best to me, hopefully ill get to play you in tourney someday
3: Fuzzy Lumpkins- Man all of you're mains are too good, sucks didnt get to play you this time
4: MT- MTK! So proud of you, very clutch against jake, keep at it dude
5: Sybawave- it was good meeting you man but ive never gotten to play you, friendlies at colossus!
5: SWAG13- Youre so chill dude lol, our friendlies on the glared tv were awful, youre falco is the **** hope to see you at fall of colossus
7: Gale- Ive never played a puff as good as yours, you seemed like a cool guy hope to play you again
7: Vash- i didnt want to start anything so i just changed my tag but we are playing for it if you come to Austin so be ready LOL, you were really cool and i hope you got a hold of broly
9: GlibbyGlobby- The Other Kevin Had fun playing you in friendlies (screw your falcon)
9: Smiles- Didnt get to play you but it looks like you're coming to our tournament in Austin, we should play some friendlies
9: Drake-KING FETTUCCINE! , what can i say man you're top tier in life, you took me out of the tourney, but its ok ill be training these next two weeks, hardcore so it doesnt happen again:grin:
9: TSC- i got ***** by your falcon in friendlies, i need to practice that match up, good **** though
13: Gnes- didnt get to play you, good **** in brawl though
13: perfectengrish- Thanks for getting me into smash bro, without you i wouldn't have gotten to meet and play all of these people , good ****.
13: Kevin- you suck and i hate you
13: Admiral- Hannah, your set with anupam was intense, i hope to feel the fear of getting wobbled in tourney someday lol, thanks for inviting us to your ranch house, seeing the stars like that was pretty amazing, :awesome:
17: Jason-im sorry i dont remember meeting you
17: Portica-im sorry i dont remember meeting you
17: The Host-im sorry i dont remember meeting you
17: Problemo- Sorry man i couldn't let you beat me, that first match really had my heart beating, good ****, keep practicing and loosen up :smash:
17: Dustin- im sorry i dont remember meeting you
17: RedShadow- We had a really close set man, it really could've gone either way, i wish you wouldnt have quit :urg:
25: Denti-im sorry i dont remember meeting you

VASH

Smash Cadet
To anyone that had fun in San Antonio, you should come to this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312457,
there Is some really good competition coming, (possibly M2K,Xelic, ARC) but it should be fun even without them, there is a really big brawl tourney going on the same day, so maybe you can catch rides with the brawlers. who are more than welcome to come (help me get out of pools :bee: lol) GET HYPE

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

-GNES--Tsk, tsk, dipping when I ask for friendlies. You scared of the Koopa King?

-Denti--Thank you so much for bringing my jacket! Great job beating Trela.

-Trela--I had a lot of fun in our set! Dat second hit upsmashhhh.

-K Prime--Good job crushing Polt's dreams yet again.

-Infinity--OMG, you're soooo good at the Bowser MU. XD I'm bummed teams didn't happen 'cuz I was REALLY looking forward to teaming with you. :(

-Espy--WE RUN THIS WITH DOUBLE BOWSER!!

-Disqo Bunny--Lose to Kirbies more.

-Poltergust--MAHVEL CARPOOLS BABY!

-Tree--Dude, PLEASE don't quit! You're a smart player with a really good Sheik. Your set with Trela was soooooooooo sick!

-Red Shadow--Don't hate yourself!

-Bored--Gnes was too scared to stay Diddy against you. :)

-Paw--Suck my ****.

-Big Boss--Good seeing you, Josh.

-Mike 2--LMAO we ALWAYS have to play!

-Leo--Fun games. Glad to show you what Bowser can do. :)

-ALSM--Thanks for coming! Doubles friendlies the night before were really fun.

-Gova--Gova>>>>>>MikeFREE

-Zero--Koopacide is the MU.

-Kon!--Good seeing you, man.

-Nam--Hope you had fun at your first tournament!

-Kyro--You left before we got to talk. :(

-Kyle--Thanks for hosting!

-Batou--Glad to see you around again. :)

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
I was a bit worried when I first saw the venue, but everything turned out great. Thanks to everybody who came to the after party like thing at my place. I hope to see everyone at FotC next week!

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
GGs to Infinity, Bored, Chubz, and Geo (:troll:).

This tourney was just "alright" for me. I wish I could say I had a great time, but it was not so. I prob won't be attending another SFN tourney, but mainly because of retirement post LSC championships. Overall, I enjoyed hanging out w/all of the OOC players.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's on my Wii. I'll upload everything later this week--gotta buy some new wires first.

:phone:

dcx1287

Smash Lord
1: Brolylegs- Congratulations on winning the tournament.
2: Tirno- You showed great poise coming back to beat Oscar in loser's after he beat you in winner's.
3: Fuzzy Lumpkins- No, I wouldn't **** birdo for $1,000,000
4: MT- Great job taking down an elite Falco player. Not the easiest task as marth.
5: Sybawave- It was a privilege playing you in tournament. You defeated me handily, and your reputation as a strong player is more than warranted.
5: SWAG13- I did not get to play you but I can tell you have a top notch Falco.
7: Gale- N/A
7: Vash- Thank you for playing me in friendlies. I probably played more friendlies with you than with everybody else combined. You've got great potential to make it into the top echelons of Texas smash alongside your brother.
9: GlibbyGlobby- Tirno Jr. It was a privilege and an honor playing with you again. I feel like over the last couple of months you've virtually become an honorary member of the Austin smash crew, even though you're in galveston.
9: Smiles- Always nice to see some O.G. smashers at these events.
9: TSC- N/A
13: Gnes- N/A
13: perfectengrish- The car ride over to San Antonio was absolutely hilarious. Great times.
13: Kevin- I'm very impressed with your performance this tournament. Keep practicing the art of fairs (and dtilts) and eventually you'll become a beast at dittos.
13: Admiral- I was literally about to have a heart attack throughout our entire set. I think all of our matches went down to the last stock and < 2 minutes. If it appeared as though I was camping hardcore, you'd be correct - I was, and I apologize for that but I don't know how to fight against Ice Climbers and I'm scared ****less of your Wobbling abilities. You gave one of our best Austin players a run for his money at pivot wavedash and so I was being ultra conservative with my playstyle. Thank you also for inviting Austin to your ranch house.
17. Redshadow - I didn't get to see you at this tournament but I'm sure we'll meet again at edgar's or kal's for future smashfests.

Top Bottom