• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudden Death II Results!

D1

Banned via Administration
A tad smaller than the last one, but just as fun...if not BETTER! <3 to all the homies that came through!

Now without further ado...

RESULTS!

-Teams-

1: Hax+Jman ($48.00)
2: DJN+Reno ($24.00)
3: Alu+G$ ($8.00)
4: Andy+Sam
5: D1+Dai
5: Luap+Skinhoff
7: r00r+Sheepiroth
7: a Nub+Kidd

-Singles-

1: Hax ($120.00)
2: Jman ($60.00)
3: Niko ($20.00)
4: Avenged 7Fake
5: G$wag
5: Reno
7: Dark Pch
7: r00r
9: Luap
9: Skinhoff
9: Valo
9: Pyro
13: RJ
13: A Nub
13: Cortez
13: Kidd
17: Andy C
17: AZY
17: Dekunut
17: Blankdots
17: Sheepiroth
17: Midnight Man
25: Alec
25: Dodo

Had a blast! Draft crews the best thing ever! Next time I'll make the hell sure I have a recording setup people missed out on some electrifying matches. Super big ups to Niko for doing it big in the bracket and landing a 3rd place finish! TFS baby!

Oh yeah ggz to everyone I played in friendlies...

...but I'm not a smasher.

Max?

Smash Champion
Much love to D1 for this tournament, so much fun.

I might do shout outs later if I sober up.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll def make it to the next one!

..But I'm not a smasher.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
r00r- gg's lots of fun. hope you're around next time i'm back to play.
Luap- lots of fun. play more next time.
valo- underestimated you. next time i won't do that, legit though.
a nub- doing bad, how am i supposed to get better if the only person i'm playing against is scrubby.
kidd- you got a lot better since the last time we played, i was really impressed.
MM- i'm glad you understood i wasn't sandbagging you, my marth was playing like total ***.
dodo- you were the falco i played first round loser's bracket right? gg you had me worried for a while, but since you mentioned that you dont play tournies, i kinda knew the gay marth **** would work on you.
dodo's brother/friend- sorry i guess i was frustrating playing my other chars in friendlies but i really don't like playing my mains more than i have to.
d1- gj on hosting and crews
silverlight- i will win next time, you definitely threw me off with how well you knew the matchup (given i know you play against the other guy all the time)

also pyro is a mad scrub for getting 9th
:roymelee:

a nub

Smash Ace
kinda tight kidd and I had to dip before crews finished. anyway:

dekunut - anything but fd :troll:
skinhoff and luap - tight doubles set, gg
dark pch - I think I played you way back in like 08/09 for my first tourney. glad I kept up this time, gg
skinhoff - mad tight about sding instantly first match, you ***** me 2nd match though so I aint even mad gg
dj - stop ****** me in teams aasafsdafdsa
d1 - gj running this, also we still haven't ever played yet lol
alec - falcon I played in tourney right? gg, you should come out more often
NJ and LI - mad fake for not coming
matt - lol mm me again so far I've won the only one we had
jose - lol this nigg@ needs to start playing/practicing more, we've only seen the beginning of this ganon
niko - I forgot how good your marth was, mad beast

I think I'm forgetting someone. But yeah peace tristate, see you guys at rom

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
This was mad fun. Great seeing new and old faces, always gotta remember my roots. Thanks to D1 for running and teaming, and everyone who showed and supports quality competition no matter how old.

NewJerusalem

Smash Apprentice
This sudden death was mad fun. L.I and NJ where you at?
Anyways, shout outs to:

D1- Papi Slice! Gj hosting the tournament. Had a great time working on my fresh out the box Sheik.
Crews was hype, maybe next time you'll win? :p

SilverLight- Thanks for scraping kids left and right you make everyone who plays you salty. Just stop letting back on stage.

DJ Nintendo- Thanks for being such a troll and playing Kirby.

Midnight Man- For being mad cool. You gotta watch out for those ledges as falco man. I could've gimped you 3 times.

G$- GJ at making Chris G salty. (I think it was Chris G.) lol

Also GGs to Dark Peach and the other people I played friendlies with. Watch out for a new Sheik in NYC.

Also Street Fighter was hype.

Till No johns.

Also D1, I'm not a smasher.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I was actually expecting a bigger turnout and was kinda disappointed that Next Level seemed so empty compared to last time, still had a lot of fun though.

D1: Goo' shi' once again. Thanks for organizing another one of these. Next Level is great, cause when I eventually lose in the tourney, I can go ahead and play some actual fighting games.

A nub: Yeah, that SD in the first few seconds must have sucked. You were doing well against me despite that though. GGs.

Jman: Thanks for putting me in loser's bracket in the second match of winner's yet again. I really do appreciate it. Really close matches though, so GGs.

Niko: Congrats on coming in 3rd, though you did lie about the amount of money you made... liar.

Avenged 7Fake: Who was this guy? It's like he came out of no where with this amazing Doc and took me out. We had some nice friendlies afterwards, Doc dittos were fun. You should talk to this guy OTG, he's another pretty good Doc, but no where near as good as I am. GGs.

r00r: I didn't get to see you play too often unfortunately, but I hope you enjoyed yourself. Catan was great afterwards, and I'm looking forward to playing again.

Joey: Sorry we couldn't exactly finish our casual match. G&W for life.

OTG: Thanks for giving me all your stars and giving me the win in Mario Party. OOOOHHH DID I WIN?

Luap: Thanks for teaming with me in the last second. Too bad we got penetrated during the game in which we were knocked out. GGs.

To everyone else I didn't mention but played in tournament or casuals, GGs. Also, shoutouts to that hacked Melee. The Samus alts were awesome.

silverliight

Smash Cadet
Sudden Death

Yo D1 Gj that was some godd hosting papa Slice Teeziiiii!!!
Pyro- Don't worry we will play again. Roy is going to be top tier!!!!!
D1- Good **** with the hype and screaming "Midight M!!!!!"
Dj- Good tolling using Kirby in doubles lol, and also winning for the team. You saved our lives(Insider Joke*)
A nub- Good Flashy combo on doing that shine-up air-Dair
Dark Peach- Next time we play i will learn the peach match-up
Valo- Sean Teezi Good **** for making it in the Tournament rally far i proud of you son
Mr. K/Lgnd- That Sheik is getting up there really was proud of you to sticking to Sheik, even though i knew you could have went falco
Kidd- Good **** with you Gannin going off stage doing you Dair. DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!
G$- Good Marth but im coming for that white Marth. Lol White Marth all day
Christmas- For a girl peach gamer you are really technical i wish that i knew the match up with Marth better and that i didn't get sent to dream land. I got F***

VAL0

Smash Cadet
Had alot of fun playing people at this tourney. I can't wait for the next one. D1 you are the man for having this. I really hope more heads show up next time. stop slacking lol

and to all of you who didn't come make sure you set your calendars for the next one as soon as the next date is up.

Top Bottom