• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bump

Smash Cadet
D

Deleted member

^^So many things wrong with that post:

1. You have to follow SP's order form.
2. You can only get custom avis if you're in Premium, which you need to pay for.
3. You've only had two posts, so I would post a bit more before I request if I were you. n00bs can't have images in their sigs until they post a certain frequency.
4. The wait will be worth it.:)

bump

Smash Cadet
^^So many things wrong with that post:

1. You have to follow SP's order form.
2. You can only get custom avis if you're in Premium, which you need to pay for.
3. You've only had two posts, so I would post a bit more before I request if I were you. n00bs can't have images in their sigs until they post a certain frequency.
4. The wait will be worth it.:)
He can make a exception for me (PLS!)... :urg: come on make it pls!! It need not be good for me

D

Deleted member

*Facepalm*
1. No, it's the the work of SWF's staff
2. SP is a woman.

Yaya

Smash Champion
sugarpoultry, I'd love to see a dual effort sig between you and O D I N. It would be too epic, maybe you should make one like that for Buzz if both of you have the time.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
sugarpoultry, I'd love to see a dual effort sig between you and O D I N. It would be too epic, maybe you should make one like that for Buzz if both of you have the time.
O D I N is an amazing sig maker, that would be fun. Eh, if he's up for it and if I have the time. :(

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
what up sugarpoultry! No time no see your sigs are getter WAAAAAY more better.
Didnt know you had a thing with wolf >.> Anyway, if you have the time to sit in front
of the computer screen and make another sig (boring isnt it?) i have a little request:

Character: Olimar
Text: UltimateLink

As always, ill give you the freedom to do whatever you want with my sig.
kthxbye =)

PS: do you know if there is any olimar avatars? i dont have a pre membership by the way

ThreeX

Smash Lord
RAWR, SPPPPPP, ty once again :]]]

lol,but anyways :X that site that you gave me, that changed the .bin format to .jpg, IT DIED :(((( if you find a new 1, plz tell arite?

P.S. SP for god tier.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
:O!!!! once again SP, suuupa seckz ^^; tysm

question: was there a reason for not putting the 3? :O a typo or, 3's look dumb with that font? i could care less if it's there, just curious that's all.
Yeah, the font wouldn't let numbers in, I didn't even notice. :( Sorry.

onii-chan: Nah, I'll make your sig. ^_^ I'll make them tonight.

Starting with In The Fray:

Sig for S@G3:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol no i guess your MS word won't work with it either...nvm it then as always your work is awesome...but while i was waiting i did a lil bit of touching up on the last sig i made...and here it is
I appreciate you showing me, but my sig shop really isn't the place to show this. Post it in the critique topic.

Another sig, this one for Yaya:

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Hi. I like your previous sigs so alright.

Text: MK0
Subtext: -no subtext-
Font: whatever you want
Image: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/Doukutsurun/mewtworender.png
Dimensions/Size: Conforming to SWF size
Signature style: Signature
Border: whatever you want
Colors: Blue-ish

I might even stick this on a future custom arcade stick if it rocks.

As long as Mewtwo looks totally badass I am happy :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom