• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
wow you're really nice to have made all of these sigs/avatars for people

once the shop's open again could you make a sig with "dragmire the sword of ganon". thank you so much if you could

AIDS

Smash Lord
wow sugarpoultry your good work continues, im happy to see my sig is used as a sample on the front page, do you post youre sig of the weeks? or is it just work you feel is some of your best?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
so suga i wanna be as good as you at makin sigs (i still want ya to make mine) so can ya give me a few pointers...the smudge,paint,pencil things i got down but i have a hard time making or finding good background images can ya help me out with this

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
wow sugar, thanks for making a present for my friend! he loves it and says it's truthful now that lucario's in brawl, so thanks!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pokemon_trainer/pokemon_trainer.jpg

I want a pretty simple banner (not a sig). That image on a white backgroung. Text at their feet not below them but slightly overlayed onto them. In a appropriate font it should read "Chill's Trade Thread". All caps, only first letter, whatever works best. The image does not need to be altered (ie shrunken) because it's not going into my sig.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okie dokey. *works on siggies*

Peoples, don't be alarmed if I do mods before you, like I said, they are special and they get privileges because they make this wonderful forum we are on awesome. ;)

Weed

Smash Lord
Okie dokey. *works on siggies*

Peoples, don't be alarmed if I do mods before you, like I said, they are special and they get privileges because they make this wonderful forum we are on awesome. ;)
:O!!!

How much before? :( I'm 2nd next on the list and want to see how spectacular you'll make mine look. :)

But yes, praise be to mods, let their basement spaces be forever blessed with ample heating and electricity.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Just so you all know, sugarpoultry has difficulty accessing this site. Be patient as she works through her list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom