• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Thanks alot sugar for the sig, it's fantastic! However, could I please get a different font and make it abit smaller?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^What kind of font do yo want? I don't want to pick something you don't like again.

lol i have my request on notepad right when this opens its going to be like BOOOOOOOOM
Wow you are on top of things. Hehehe

amazing work, esp this batch

animation in your own banner is great, didnt sacrifice quality
Actually, I didn't make my current sig. Someone in Brawl Central made it for me.

ya thats really cool sugarpoultry, are you using cs3 extended? im having troubles opening videos, i get this blank background everytime. i was told only quicktime videos work though, so how would i convert to quicktime?
Um... I have several programs that convert video files, but they are all pricey. I don't know how to load videos, I know it works in ImageReady which I guess is a add on to CS3.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, stop bumping the threads with posts like, "I can't wait till mine is done!" It's not speeding up the process one bit....

Besides, I'm busy playing Brawl. So leave me be...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hey sugarpoultry did u get the reply i posted reguarding the new lucario picture instead of the jigglypuff?

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Sugarpoultry, I asked you before, but you seem to have forgotten, I was interested in a darker feel to my sig, and was wondering if you could change it please? Nothing big, just... demonic, if you will?

THE ROSTER IS THE 35 CHARACTER ROSTER!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Samus-T: Yes.

Desert Eagle:

Kowz: I've already played it, neener neener neener. ;) And darker and more demonic? I'd have to redo your sig completely over again.

Dragmire: Don't spam.

Working on sigs now.

Genosall, you still haven't given me a picture...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, but I'm going to request like 5 at a time, and then close, then little by little each time. I hate the big long lists. They are too... stressful. :(

Samus-T:

This size is clearly too big, so... here is one that WILL fit. ;)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
AHHHH thank you so much sugarypoulty i love it. but if its not too much to ask, do you think you could resize the top one and keep all of crazy animation in?i love what you've done with it but the bottom one has been cut off.thank you so much

Kentalish

Smash Lord
so tommorow morning or later tonight? and right when your done with the last person on the list can i post... or do i have to wait for title change?

edit: sorry if it seems like im spamming

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let me just ask (to everybody), please don't be picky. Not only is this a free service I give you, the picker you are, the less work I get done. I would get through sigs much faster if I didn't have people making me change the littlest details.

Trust my judgment and creativity. I don't put it in, if it doesn't look good. ;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^I responded, and keep talk like that in PMs please...

Sig for DMOC:

Sad, I wish I caught this sooner. In your sig, you have both Marth and Roy. You can only have one ma'dear. And since all the new Brawl pictures are out of Marth and Ike, you might as well pick one. So get that to me if you would. ;)

Sig for Impulse:

Now, I had fun with this sig. I had creativity granted to me. :)

impulse346

Smash Cadet
^I responded, and keep talk like that in PMs please...

Sig for DMOC:

Sad, I wish I caught this sooner. In your sig, you have both Marth and Roy. You can only have one ma'dear. And since all the new Brawl pictures are out of Marth and Ike, you might as well pick one. So get that to me if you would. ;)

Sig for Impulse:

Now, I had fun with this sig. I had creativity granted to me. :)
OH, SWEET! It looks awesome SP, your work is always great. I'm so envious that your playing brawl.:mad: lol, who's you fave char so far?

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
if its to me ur talking, im just trying to find a good marth pic just continue making other sigs till i get one. i think im gonna w8 till friday since he might get confirmed on the website cuz he doesnt have good screenshots up till now :(

Tanea

Smash Ace
hi can i get an avatar of a S and a B kind of fused together with a dark background thank you so much in advance if you have questions let me know love ya :):):):):):)

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
Let me just ask (to everybody), please don't be picky. Not only is this a free service I give you, the picker you are, the less work I get done. I would get through sigs much faster if I didn't have people making me change the littlest details.

Trust my judgment and creativity. I don't put it in, if it doesn't look good. ;)
I remember my sig being off wrong...green hat, blue everything else and i asked to fix it plz, idk if thats toward this but srry :o

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hi can i get an avatar of a S and a B kind of fused together with a dark background thank you so much in advance if you have questions let me know love ya :):):):):):)
Sorry, my shop is closed.

And guys, stop asking me when its going to open. I DO NOT KNOW. I'm SO busy right now... You won't know until I do.

I'm thinking about having a mod close my thread until I open it. Nobody should be posting in my thread from now on. Any questions, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom