• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platanos

Smash Cadet
Wow, Sugar!
Thanks VERY much.

It looks great, a lot like I'd pictured it to look.

Unfortunately, I'm not an "active user" yet, so I can't put it in my sig, but as soon as I can, it'll be in there right away. :]

I should've volunteered to go down the list since I can't use it yet. Sorry about that.

LKnight

Smash Cadet
Thats ultimate perfection ^^', thanks Sugar. This is definetly going in my sig. I'll make sure to ask for a matching avatar once your open :].

Thanks, again.

SaviorLink1985

Smash Cadet
Its because your not classed as an "active poster" yet. I have no idea what consitutes an "active poster", but when you finally become one your allowed to add images to your sig. It's kind of anoying, but its to stop bots from creating accounts and puting explicit pictures in their sig, and other things of that nature ^^.

You won't be able to get a sig their till your IMG tag is allowed, so I guess you'll just have to wait :(.
Also, we should stop spamming sugars thread btw :p
Oops you're absolutely right. Sorry Sugar. Im outty.

Vaxxaruis

Smash Apprentice
Text: Top left Vaxxaruis
Subtext: I Main Marth Get Over It
Font: a good one
Image: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...ruis/Marth.jpg
Dimensions/Size: umm a good size i dont want a small one
Border:
Colors: um bule white and black or what u think looks good

thanks for the sig............ O and also if u could just cut the head out for a avatar and put marth main put if u can't thanks i really Appreciate

Jem.

Smash Master
Sugarpoultry I dont know if you were still doing mine, but if you are doing it, PM me or post it here. Thank you very much, you raaaaape at sig making!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
onii-chan: WOW That is so awesome!!! Tell me your secrets!!!
its ok i guess there are alot of problems with it but its all good i got a lot of practice today...tomorrow i will work on a full scale project...i'll post it on here for you all to see:)

secret:
you need marcomedia fireworks, pantience, and run for frustration and lots of it:laugh:
when i am skilled and confident at it i will open my own shop for animated gif but that won't be for a while:( but if you want i could give you some pointers sugar

to everyone else who ask...i didn't make the made the sprite but did not rip it from the game...its thanks to the guys at shyguy kingdom (there nice and will let you use there sprites if you ask)

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
I'm really glad that I asked you to make the sig. It was awesome and really made my week.
Thanks!
I'll probably mention you to a few of my friends who want to get good sigs (if that's ok).

You rock.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
Actually, the first two are Uber-Tier, which is above Top Tier. Also, the real reason I'm posting this, the last one is Bottom Tier when it's here. Please refrain from posting random comments in THIS thread. SP hates it when people do that.

P.S.- I just noticed that you didn't credit Sugarpoultry in your sig. Please fix that.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Actually, the first two are Uber-Tier, which is above Top Tier. Also, the real reason I'm posting this, the last one is Bottom Tier when it's here. Please refrain from posting random comments in THIS thread. SP hates it when people do that.

P.S.- I just noticed that you didn't credit Sugarpoultry in your sig. Please fix that.
I also noticed xzax1337 didn't credit SugarPoultry for the sig, but you needn't be so demanding.

I apologize, Sugar, for spamming in your thread.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I really don't want a whole bunch of spam in my thread guys. You can comment on sigs I post and such, but thats all.

Sig for Stryker:

Sig for Lexl5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom