• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestion: A frame by frame fight

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Two stock, two characters in a choreographed (or not) fight. Like Zero Mercy style except both character have zero mercy?

Good Idea?

The only way to win would be to capitalize on the little lag that the other player presents, of course if you don't catch him/her on a frame of lag, you will be easily flash guarded/shined.

I suggest characters other than fox/falco, due to broken tactics such as jc shine.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wobbles. Grab hitboxes have the highest priority in the game.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
A brief image of that peach flashguarding falco's shffls and pillar just came into mind and I thought it could be a good idea, but yes, you are probably right.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Idea suggested nearly two years ago, Doraki and I have settled that if we ever meet, we will record an AR-fight and release it.

But it will most likely never happen.

Top Bottom