• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestion for the Room

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
could we allow the roster to be posted here, just in spoiler tags?

I just dont want the SSE plot. I do want the roster...even though that piss poor 35 rob one seems basically confirmed now.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
ZOMG THANK YOU GAWD!
I thought I'd have to stay away from message boards for a month. It's cool already, let's just chat about stuff. Doesn't have to be Brawl related. I just want something to do on the net while I'm waiting.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I agree. All I want to know is the full playable roster. Just make a locked sticky with the full list in spoilers. Keep a warning at the top not to discuss the full roster. I would appreciate it.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Avoiding the SE stuff is harder then avoiding the plague.

I don't know how I'm going to avoid until PAL release.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
u know...ill be in london this summer..im bringin my wii n smash.u can play if u live near thamesmead, crayford, dartford, bexleyheath...well basically southerast london.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'll be in Australia this summer.

Thanks for the offer though.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
People posting whole SSE videos is actually kind of upsetting. I just want to know the roster, not the whole story. I can wait for that to unfold in front of me.

What a day today has been!

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I don't want the full roster mainly because Brawl is going to be the best surprise ever for me even if my favourite characters don't get in.

I still like talking about Brawl stuff that we all already know from the DOJO. Is that acceptable?

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Avoiding the SE stuff is harder then avoiding the plague.

I don't know how I'm going to avoid until PAL release.

qft.
I clicked one link which I thought was only the roster, but I was bombarded with 203894 SSE spoilers. :(
I'm not sure but I might hang in these boards.
People need to use more SPOILER tags.

dude984

Smash Cadet
don't want to sound like a salesman promoting his own crap...but I've posted the roster in the main Non Spoiler room...just in case yuo havn't noticed yet...

yar....

burrito

Smash Lord
How about posting a spoiler-free video thread that has starting characters fighting on starting stages? Do you think that would be possible? I would like to have some videos to watch to hold me over until Brawl comes out, but I don't want to have to wade through all the hidden characters and stage videos to find some.

Here's one of Ike vs. Kirby in the Mushroomy Kingdom, for example: http://gonintendo.com/?p=34629

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
BURRITO! thats a really good idea. could anyone do that? ^_^
just have one youtube account filled with starting stuff.
especially pokemon trainer and delfino plaza....:D

EDIIIIIIIT: is anyone out there actually willing to do this....? cuz i bet a LOT of us would love you for that. itd keep us....not in so much deprivation for the last 22 days we need to wait!

Top Bottom