• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestion: Sonic's Final Smash Remade/Less Cheap?

Like the ideas?

• Total voters

TheHauntedSkull

Smash Rookie
Note: I didn't mean for the poll to say "I SUCK". Just pretend that that says, "I simply don't like it"

As all know, Sonic's final smash: Cheap as hell.

Here's a little suggestion to make it less cheap, but it will add a ton of new lines of code that may seem unnecessary to some.

So, on with the suggestion.

How about... A SONIC COLORS final smash?

A Final Smash that randomly chooses a final smash!

The ideas for random selection:

(BTW: all abilities, excluding white and gold, will have a bar to press B only a limited amount of times, then the smash will stop. Has 30 second time limit)

Eagle: "CRIMSON"! Turn into an eagle that flys around, very slowly, but spin with B to boost forward and destroy them!

Burst: "RED"! Turn into a fiery beast! Make all characters catch on fire with contact, and you can now jump infinite times! Use B to charge up an explosion up to 3 times!

Rocket: "ORANGE"! Turns into a rocket and blasts off! While falling other people can brawl because of the stage camera being tilted downwards to see the other people's movements. Press B only once to spin downward at the speed of sound, killing the first guy it hits. You may use this once again if it hits.

Lightning: "IVORY"! Turn into a lightning bolt! Electrocute opponents with ultra electric powers! When you homing attack an opponent, you send out an electrical aura that hurts nearby opponents and then connect to another opponent using electricity! Every time you homing attack, the opponent takes a TON of knockback.

Drill: "YELLOW"! Turns the stage into a "water" stage, making all jump a little higher and fall slower. Control Sonic drill with the control stick and press B to do a short burst of dash.

Hover: "GREEN"! Turn sonic into a hover machine, allowing six "spins", in which sonic would catch a character, spin him doing damage, and shoot him out of the point.

Laser: "CYAN"! Creates random diamonds on the battlefield, and sonic dashes around in laser form, and pressing B would maybe speed it up or shoot lasers in different directions?

Cube: "BLUE"! First activate it to make all the floating platforms rings and solid blocks solid blocks. use again to make solid blocks rings and floating platforms solid blocks.

Asteroid: "INDIGO"! Suck in nearby platforms and players and press B only once to shoot opponents off the map.

Spike: "PINK"! Turn sonic into a sticky ball of spikes. Press B once to spin dash, killing the first character you hit. Allows three times.

Rythm: "MAGENTA"! Hop around as an eighth note, and when you hop, nearby opponents will take damage.

Void: "VIOLET"! Turn Sonic into a ghost! You can freely fly around, sucking in opponents, doing much damage to them. Once your 10 seconds are up to get your opponents in you, you shoot them in every which direction. Also you can float through obstacles!

Frenzy: "PURPLE"! Turn sonic into a monster! Press B to chomp opponents, practically killing them! Sadly, you cannot jump.

Boost: "WHITE"! Much like other character's final smashes, maybe a line showing up and Sonic dashes through them all, practically killing them.

Quake: "GRAY"! Become the heaviest thing in the world! When you jump, opponents nearby are slammed into the ground. Jump again, and it will pop the ground up, shooting the opponents into the sky. You can also scale walls!

Bomb: "BLACK"! Become the bomb. Roll around and jump to get near opponents, and then press B for a 2 second timed explosion! BOOM!!!

WereHog: "SILVER"! Turn Sonic into the WereHog! "Increase the Hedgehog's ground and Aerial game dramatically!" -sonicfan7895

Super: "GOLD"! SUPER SONIC GO GO GO!!! The rarest of the random choices, sonic reverts to his original cheap mode. Press B to be even more cheap, shooting rings in every direction, but shortening the length of super sonic. Killing someone refreshes the time. Be prepared, for Sonics the name, and killing is his game.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I disagree with all of these suggestions. Making something random doesn`t make it balanced.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
That's what my friends would say. I probably would too, but, sorry, that's just what makes Sonic so much fun to play as.
#confused

So you think that Sonic`s FS being cheap is what makes him fun to play as too you but you want it to be less cheap? In what universe does that make sense.

TheHauntedSkull

Smash Rookie
#confused

So you think that Sonic`s FS being cheap is what makes him fun to play as too you but you want it to be less cheap? In what universe does that make sense.
In Mine. Get used to it as I am hoping to put more suggestions like these. Also if you want add your vote to the poll.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
In Mine. Get used to it as I am hoping to put more suggestions like these. Also if you want add your vote to the poll.
Well I would but you didn`t put an option for "I don`t like it". I don`t want this thread deleted nor do I think you suck for coming up with this idea. Just because I don`t agree with you doesn`t mean I don`t like you or think you suck.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Does this mean I have to make this all over again? Well I could just copy and paste.
If you do that you`ll most likely be banned for spam. Yeah, this forum has some problems with it and I really hope they realize that polls should be more customizable.

TheHauntedSkull

Smash Rookie
...Crap I'll have to just put a note that I didn't mean the "I SUCK" part to be "I SUCK" and instead of "I simply don't like it.

sonicfan7895

Smash Cadet
Hmm... Maybe instead of doing Colors or Lost World (and sticking with the ever-so-cheap Super form), how about some Unleashed action? No one's seen that around since the game's release 5 years ago... Transforming into the Werehog should increase his aerial and ground game dramatically, as he can stretch his arms at will; although not being as fast on the ground, his power would grow by a lot, and his combo game (to me) would be even better. True, while there are some problems with this, I'd like to hear some opinions on this idea and (if you like it) maybe some moveset suggestions...

EDIT: I may have to create another thread for this... Let me know if I must.

TheHauntedSkull

Smash Rookie
Hmm... Maybe instead of doing Colors or Lost World (and sticking with the ever-so-cheap Super form), how about some Unleashed action? No one's seen that around since the game's release 5 years ago... Transforming into the Werehog should increase his aerial and ground game dramatically, as he can stretch his arms at will; although not being as fast on the ground, his power would grow by a lot, and his combo game (to me) would be even better. True, while there are some problems with this, I'd like to hear some opinions on this idea and (if you like it) maybe some moveset suggestions...

EDIT: I may have to create another thread for this... Let me know if I must.
Dude, have you ever heard of the gold wisp? No. I just made it up. So... what about a Silver Wisp that looks like a chain? That could represent the Unleashed Wisp, and that would turn Sonic into the werehog! Dude I was even thinking about that! I'll add that to the wisp list, and if you want, you can make your own thread about just making Sonic the werehog.

Top Bottom