• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suicide kills

bottles vs mumbo

Smash Cadet
in a rolled up newspaper by the side of the road
Last weekend I watched a game of my 2 friends playing: bowser vs link.
bowser was 2 stock to 1 and decided to do his side-b over the edge, and took link with him for the suicide kill, thus winning the match. Although this would probably never happen in a competitive tournament, it got me thinking. I bet there would be some insane and creative kills if people were willing to die in the process. imagine the things some characters like tl could do with his bombs(for extra jump if he hits it into himself and to stun the opasition (excuse my spelling, its added for dramatic effect...?)

Please send in your videos and/or discuss possible combos/situations

PLEASE NO CRITISIABOUT THE TOPIC UNLESS IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE. IF YOU THINk THAT I AM AN IDIOT THAN PLEASE KEEP THAT TO YOURSELVES.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
meh, i've seen competitive players use the dededecide, ganoncide is unblockable, and as you said, the bowsercide works too. I kind of have the impression that there aren't any more useful suicides than those three.

(unless you could work something out in skyworld, it's easier there)

Gill

Smash Journeyman
I haven't seen anybody use it yet, but Falco could Phantasmcide cause his side-b spikes, and goes a really long way. Way more dangerous to do than a Ganoncide or a Regicide though.

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
Diddy can hump them in the air and carry them down and kill them

Donkey can cargo them and jump off

Also, what are you talking about it probably would never happen in a tournament. Gimpyfish bowsercides every match....

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
It could happen, though if Im not mistaken, the direction of Bowser's side B can be persuaded by the victim of the attack. But other such attacks like Ganondorf and DDD and whatnot can do it.

If Im fighting a Pit on his last life and he uses his up B to get up, I dont care what happens to me, I make sure to hit him! Assuming I have more than one life of course...

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
Kirby can do it too.

The ones I see most commonly are bowser and dedede doing them. I have personally done the bowser one before.

You can always use an aerial a+down attack to KO people at the risk of a stock with other characters.

Edit-In the original smash bros. suicide kills with Donkey Kong were common. Donkey Kong could lift them up during a throw and then jump off the edge. I'm not sure if he can still do that.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
its stupid. a funny way to win but whatever most players wont let you do that

Top Bottom