• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suicidedede

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Can Dedede move around when he has players in his mouth? If he could, then he could preform Kirbycide! He has the suck, the float, he could do it too!

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Yep its confirmed he can. :D
OH THAT IS AWESOME! Thanks for telling me!

See, I was wondering because I wanted to think up special techniques for Brawl... I have Triple Dcide (Dedede) and Dimnastics (Diddy Kong) so far.

Hey, I've been wondering, how are you able to use custom avatars? Is it a special privlige? Sorry if it's a noobish quesiton.
-------------

Suicidedede is a much better name. :p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's still technically a "Swallowcide" like Kirby's, but "SuiciDedede" is what I like to call it too.

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
You may call it what you want. But i know how to use this as an advantage. This is called Sacrifical Aim. You have to do it right. On melee, when i was kirby, mario jumped to get me, but i absorbed, then i blasted out, impossible to get back up for them, but with kirby, he can fly upwards, saving him. DDD will be harder to preform though

Top Bottom