• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't even know anymore to be honest

I'm sure Chaco will answer you though

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
I know I don't have the posts, but I've been an active member of the New Members Fighting Arena since I joined. If it is still possible to get in...

Marthos/NAT/3093-6801-5507/:zerosuitsamus::ganondorf::samus2:

TP

Smash Master
So I guess this will be canceled due to bad leadership? I'll take over for one of you guys if necessary. I demand a blue name, though. I've hosted successful online tourneys on AiB before. Even if I don't do great, it's better than this lol.

:034:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Barge hardly even comes here anymore so it's a safe bet that this has been cancelled. If enough people are still interested, I may take this over but, I will warn you guys, if I do I will make some adjustments to make the tournament more practical like reducing the participants to 32 or 64 people.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
We could scrape this and just host a seperate one composed of 32-64 people. :/

Barge :mad:

JUDGE

Smash Lord
a little question guys
is this tournament already over???
cuz there are still people who post here and the list of entrants isn't full yet^^
is there a chance that i can join??

thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom