• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Brawl Touney

jumpman9793

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be on vacation form July 5 to the 10. Whoever is scheduled to fight me PLEASE be ready by then.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Im updating everything right now, Im sorry for the delay it`s I`ve been doing quick a few thing and have been busy. The update will be up in about 1 hour. ok

UPDATES
ALL UPDATES ARE POSTED I THINK I SENT AN EMAIL TO EVERYONE BUT JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT GET IT' IT SAYS
" [FONT=&quot]To whom this may concern:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All updates are posted. I must apologize for posting the update a few days late. As you all know this tourney was planned to be a 32 person tourney but we only got 29 people so in round 1, 3 people well auto advance. These people are CUsmasher, Glusent & Stratele. Sorry if this seems unfair in any way but this seem to be the easiest way to make the tournament run as smoothly as is can in it condition. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don’t forget to check the brackets and plan your fights the deadline date is still Friday July 11th. Also reminder to read the rules over again to make sure you follow them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Nicekid76"[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
If it's not too late, can I sign up?

kingdom-triforce/ROXAS/ (I think...haven't played brawl in forever) 0903-4340-4762/IDK anymore...

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I sent FaWa a message with all information so that we can set up a time. So if he doesn't show up for the match, you know who to DQ.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so did this tourny start?

LMAO yet another tournament where i would have to face 8bitman in round 2

i've done that so many times

blankvi get at me:)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I know that now. You wouldn't believe how many times I've been disqualified because my opponent never shows up again. If you never came back, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't DQ. I posted that before you Replied.

8Bitman

Smash Master
so did this tourny start?

LMAO yet another tournament where i would have to face 8bitman in round 2

i've done that so many times

blankvi get at me:)
BLARGFUNKLE!!!!!!!! COME ON THIS IZNT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: LMAO!!!!!:laugh:

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
ahhh, blankvi is giving me the win... he vm'd me

check my profile to confirm
I`ve confirmed it and your right you are moving to the next round

The bracket have been updated to show all the advances to this very moment in time.
Ill keep updating it everytime i get info about the tourney victories

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Confirming. Haven't seen that good of an Oli in a while. GGs, and be honest, SDing at 44% is not the worst thing that's ever happened to a guy.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
FaWa and I just agreed that we could play our match now, but he's seemed to have dissapeared. We'll get it in before the deadline.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey im here:) let me hook up my wii... which takes me forever... then ill add you:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
lolz yeah that wuz weird:p anywho i won against oreos 2-0, and i won against choknater 2-0... gg's to the both of you guys:p

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Waiting on you ugg.

Ugg won. 2-1
GGs ugg, you were lucky for that 1 spike, my wolf was owning your characters. You defenetly won't get so lucky next time...
*dissapears into the twilight*

Ugg

Smash Champion
Ugg won. 2-1
GGs ugg, you were lucky for that 1 spike, my wolf was owning your characters. You defenetly won't get so lucky next time...
*dissapears into the twilight*
You can't be serious, buddy.

I SD'd twice. I got a completely legit INESCAPABLE kill on you. That's not luck, lol.

All your Wolf did was DSmash/FSmash.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Since I double posted...

Realize that's even worse on your part. i beat your lucas with 3 moves, 3 MOVES!

You didn't SD twice, a SD is when you PURPOSEFULLY kill yourself. Your character is what caused that death.

Top Bottom