• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Brawl Touney

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I sent FaWa a message a couple days ago with all my time and info, and asked him to set up a time on that. He did not. I've checked every day and now I'm leaving tonight until Sunday night. Great.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Waiting on you ugg.
Ugg won. 2-1
GGs ugg, you were lucky for that 1 spike, my wolf was owning your characters. You defenetly won't get so lucky next time...
*dissapears into the twilight*
Realize that's even worse on your part. i beat your lucas with 3 moves, 3 MOVES!
You didn't SD twice, a SD is when you PURPOSEFULLY kill yourself. Your character is what caused that death.
I'm sorry, but I don't see y name on the entrants list...
Sorry, meant to put *my* name.

Whats this, three double posts?!
Use the edit button guys.

If my opponent didn't say anything yet, I lost to my opponent 2-1. GGs.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay guys. Use the edit button or get infracted from now on. I just spent like 15 minutes merging posts.

Amuelsa

Smash Rookie
Hey I've been checking out ur bracket & it look like u got 2 drop & need some1 2 get and extra, person. if you aint got nobody on stand by can I hop in?

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Let me check the brackets...
I just check it, I do need a replacement so I guess you in just post you info.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Ugg hasn't been responding to the visitor messages I've sent him. Hopefully I'll be able to set up a match before the deadline, but if not, you know who to disqualify.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
HOB beat me, 2-0

first game outclassed lol, 2nd game i SD'ed twice.... maybe had a chance there but their ya go :psycho:

good gaaaames

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Killer angels beat me 2-1. Good games, could have went either way. Atleast your Pits better than the spam happy ones I always seem to get paired up with.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
The brakets have just been updated
Ugg and Nicholas1024 you should hurry up and fight your fight.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Round Two is Closed
Welcome to the Quarter Finals everyone who's made it
Your one step closer to the prize!

8Bitman

Smash Master
DABUZ IM COMING!!!!!!!!! sweet, finally i might be able to fight dabuz again!!! hooray!!

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Good thing you just confirmed I was just about to send you a PM asking you to confirm

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i beat ugg 2-1

edit: after realizing that luigi mansion(my cp) wasn't legal i redid the last match with ugg and he won, so ugg wins 2-1(i blame the lag though)

also, on another note, why is japes legal anyway...thats not legal in most offline tourneys, so why is it legal online?

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
sorry about that dabuz, i kinda didnt know that jape wasnt normal legal. My mistake.

Top Bottom