• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sunrise florida melee practice

Relno

Smash Rookie
Sunrise, Florida Melee practice

Is there anyone that lives in sunrise, Florida that wants to play Melee with me? I live near plantation high school and I go there. I'm 17 years old and I main fox I'm trying to get better. I looked all through this and I don't see people from sunrise Florida. Is there anyone who wants to practice with me?

Hooooots

Smash Cadet
Sunrise, Florida Melee practice

Is there anyone that lives in sunrise, Florida that wants to play Melee with me? I live near plantation high school and I go there. I'm 17 years old and I main fox I'm trying to get better. I looked all through this and I don't see people from sunrise Florida. Is there anyone who wants to practice with me?
Yoo i live around that area I don't want to say where because of here but hmu man , i know people who go to to plant and I'm 17 as well , I man doc and marth.

Last edited:

Relno

Smash Rookie
Yoo i live around that area I don't want to say where because of here but hmu man , i know people who go to to plant and I'm 17 as well , I man doc and marth.
yo, i tried to start a conversation with you. Did you see it? i'm interested in practicing with you so message me back

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
the best way for you guys to find others near you and find the tourneys near you would be to join the south florida melee facebook group. pretty much everybody communicates through there

Top Bottom